It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

amok: these would have been claimed by now. Please edit out those links as it is possible to access the DRM free installers through them....
pen_sq: But, nobody's that incompetent. Those keys simply must attach the bundle to a user's Indie Royale account. Gaah, if their bundles weren't already getting so lame that I don't much buy them, I would definitely stop buying from these idiots.
that's how HiB does it - and then they got complaints that you could not access the games page without having to logging into the account.... damned if you and damned if you don't...

but yes, I would very much have preferred for it to work like HiB also.
dudetterinazor: I'm very tempted by this but also think now it could end up in a bundle in the semi-near future.
Spinorial: A Humble Atari Bundle sounds like a pretty cool idea. Then you realise it's going to be only Steam keys :(
Humble COD Bundle would sell a lot more sadly...........
Reprisal is now free - http://www.desura.com//games/reprisal
amok: Reprisal is now free - http://www.desura.com//games/reprisal
It'a been free for a few months now.
carnival73: Yeah, so they secretly watching my bank account and wait until I'm pawning crap for milk before tossing up sales like this?
p_mamusz: Well you could always control yourself and only buy that you _need_. :P

I put my foot down and havent bought a single game since the Theatre of War bundle(which im still glad to have). Not even the 1 dollar Humble stuff with "free" Brütal Legend + soundtrack, not even a groupbought Indie Gala Flashpoint. I have spent far too much on these packs that i didnt really need in the first place. :(

Also no The Tomb of the Sleeping Hitman Pack. Its Square-Enix after all(and not Eidos..), their games will be in a thousand other bundles.
Bioshock Infinite? -75% on Steam this fall, price matched on Amazon.
20USD for Company of Heroes 2 Preorder Edition? Meh, 10 dollars in a few months.

Btw if you do purchase the Metro games be sure to have a decent gaming machine to run them on. Metro 2033 is quite resource hungry dispite its age, and Last Light can(and will) run badly even on high end machines.
My estimated minimum requirement for HD resolution for Metro 2033 is a AMD Radeon HD5770 graphics card and an Intel E8500 Core 2 Duo processor. For LL AMD Radeon HD7850 and Intel Core i5 from the Sady/Ivy Bridge or above. And lots of RAM. Minimum i said. :P
Thanks for the heads up.
Spinorial: A Humble Atari Bundle sounds like a pretty cool idea. Then you realise it's going to be only Steam keys :(
Foxhack: Then you realize it's Infogrames Atari we're talking about and those idiots couldn't even manage their own company, let alone help others with charity events.
THAT'S the name of THAT company! That's the company that used an armadillo for their logo right?

I was just wondering about them yesterday and also the idea for an Atari 2600 USB Joystick loaded with every Atari 2600 game ever made would be a nice purchase for PC nowadays.

And now I hear about this.

Hence why I gave up my dream of becoming an author because apparently I'm just accidentally ripping off everyone's ideas. =L
i asked about CreaVures a few days ago and , [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gaming_deals_thread/post41527 ]dyscode and Psyringe were kind enough to provide there insight and i just wanted to say its perfect for what i wanted!
Its one of those charming, atmospheric, nothing too taxing games but in a good way. someone summed it up as avatar meets Trine and id agree with that. i found it more fun to play with a controller though but im like that with most platformers, a keyboard is working just fine though! For that price (£0.53) id say pick it up if your after something along those lines, im quite taken with it for some reason!
e: oh and the offer is still live as of now, i think it rolls over soonish though!
Post edited September 23, 2013 by chezybezy
Here's something new - GMG glitch! Or is it not a glitch? Or is it only me?

Anyway, I've just gotten Driftmoon for $1,50.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/pl/en/pc/games/indie/driftmoon/
Post edited September 23, 2013 by cich
cich: Here's something new - GMG glitch! Or is it not a glitch? Or is it only me?

I get a 404, but damn thats a bargin
Edit: going the long way its on sale for £1.99 in the UK, still a steal
Post edited September 23, 2013 by reaver894
cich: Here's something new - GMG glitch! Or is it not a glitch? Or is it only me?

reaver894: I get a 404, but damn thats a bargin
Edit: going the long way its on sale for £1.99 in the UK, still a steal
25% off voucher is still on:
GMG25-J4B0D-FLH8M
GamersGate's Daily Deal is Zafehouse Diaries for 2.50$ (75% off). Prices in Euro or pound are minimally more expensive.

GamersGate is also running a customer survey, which opens automatically when you log in. No rewards as far as I can see, but perhaps a good opportunity to tell them what you like, don't like, or hope for. :)

Thanks for pointing that one out.
Psyringe: GamersGate is also running a customer survey, which opens automatically when you log in. No rewards as far as I can see, but perhaps a good opportunity to tell them what you like, don't like, or hope for. :)
You sure? Nothing happened when I logged in.
Psyringe: GamersGate is also running a customer survey, which opens automatically when you log in. No rewards as far as I can see, but perhaps a good opportunity to tell them what you like, don't like, or hope for. :)
Immoli: You sure? Nothing happened when I logged in.
Well, they announced it on their Twitter Page, and I got a popup and saw the survey when I logged in. They may have removed it temporarily to fix some technical problem.
IAmSinistar: Loads of titles on the ShinyLoot weekend sale that starts today.
Fist of all, (belated) thanks for your posts with ShinyLoot sales. I finally checked the shop out now, and it seems that they indeed have good prices and sales, great search options, and favor a DRM-free approach. The catalog is rather small, but I guess this will change.

The also have a reward program for reviews, which immediately caught my interest, until I checked their terms of use and found that (boldface by me):

"User agrees that and all communications, postings, reviews, blogs, chats, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other comments posted by User on the Website, or submitted to ShinyLoot through use of the Website, become ShinyLoot's exclusive property, and all worldwide intellectual property rights and any title therein are thereby assigned by User to ShinyLoot. "

Yikes. This is very disappointing. Other sites (GOG for example) do not need such a content cannibalism clause. I would like to post some reviews, but I'm _not_ giving up all my rights to things I spent time and effort for, thank you. :(

This is especially disappointing because elsewhere in their ToS, they make a point that I (as the author) will be the culprit if anything I contribute happens to creates problems. So they are inviting me to contribute to their site, but only if they can grab all rights to the material (meaning I couldn't even post it myself on my own blog without violating ShinyLoot's rights), while at the same time I remain the sole responsible entity if anything goes wrong. Nice. :(

Also, is there a way to browse the entire catalog? I looked for it, but I can only ever browse a single category.
Post edited September 23, 2013 by Psyringe