It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

arr0whead: If the total price of the three games is cheaper, then yes, it would be better to just buy them separately.
Rohan15: Even though those games separately do not include any form of DLC?
According to the link, the only DLCs included if you get ME Trilogy (PC) are:

ME1 - Bring Down the Sky and Pinnacle Station
ME2 - Zaeed, Normandy crash site, and Firewalker Pack

BDTS, Zaeed and Normandy crash site are free, even if you buy the games separately. The only paid DLCs included in ME Trilogy are Pinnacle Station and Firewalker. I haven't played Pinnacle Station but people said that you won't really miss much if you don't buy it. Same with Firewalker, in my opinion.

Either way, you'll still have to buy all the other DLCs, whether you buy the trilogy or the three games separately.

Edit: Just checked my BioWare account.. Made a mistake. There are no paid ME2 DLCs included in the trilogy. The ones listed above are free with the Cerberus Network. I was thinking about Firepower pack when I said paid DLC.
Post edited September 26, 2013 by arr0whead
Rohan15: Even though those games separately do not include any form of DLC?
arr0whead: According to the link, the only DLCs included if you get ME Trilogy (PC) are:

BTDS, Zaeed and Normandy crash site are free, even if you buy the games separately. The only paid DLCs included in ME Trilogy are Pinnacle Station and Firewalker. I haven't played Pinnacle Station but people said that you won't really miss much if you don't buy it. Same with Firewalker, in my opinion.

Either way, you'll still have to buy all the other DLCs, whether you buy the trilogy or the three games separately.
Then I shall pass. Thank you.
Escape Goat steam key from The June Bug Bundle released.

source: http://indiegamebundle.wikia.com/wiki/Keys_Added
alexkoti: Escape Goat steam key from The June Bug Bundle released.

Oh yes, I know. I've been playing it. Again. :p

I betatested its original PC release and I'm betatesting it again. I just keep finding bugs. XD
alexkoti: Escape Goat steam key from The June Bug Bundle released.

Foxhack: Oh yes, I know. I've been playing it. Again. :p

I betatested its original PC release and I'm betatesting it again. I just keep finding bugs. XD
How buggy is the Steam version compared to the Desura version? I noticed there's 16 achievements, but when I check what they are, it doesn't list them.. are they implemented yet? I'm probably gonna hold off on playing it until it's out of beta.
Post edited September 27, 2013 by spoderman
Foxhack: Oh yes, I know. I've been playing it. Again. :p

spoderman: How buggy is the Steam version compared to the Desura version? I noticed there's 16 achievements, but when I check what they are, it doesn't list them.. are they implemented yet? I'm probably gonna hold off on playing it until it's out of beta.
Oh the game itself works perfectly fine, I didn't find any unusual bugs, it's more or less the same as the older Desura build. All the stuff I've found is silly, like the music being set to -1 when starting the game for the first time, and a startup issue that was related to the game not working on Windows 64-bit (or on my own system, which is a 32-bit one.)

The achievements don't seem to be implemented yet. Most of the achievements in the list that the developer posted earlier today on this Twitter are related to clearing some stages a certain way, except for the last three (beat the game, visit all the stages, complete the game in less than 45 minutes.) So you shouldn't really have any problems with the game.

Edit: Well I accidentally unlocked one achievement, so... >_< hahaha
Post edited September 27, 2013 by Foxhack
Rohan15: Then I shall pass. Thank you.
It's worth mentioning that the only DLCs you really need to get the complete story are Shadow Broker for ME2 and From Ashes for ME3.
Today's GG deal is Endless Space Gold €$11.90, -66%, only a bit cheaper in the GG.UK, &pound;10. Steam
includes:
Endless Space & Disharmony

Also the EVE Online Starter pack is down 75% for €$5. It's over 1500BLC cheaper on GG.UK, 5196BC.
Post edited September 27, 2013 by dyscode
ShinyLoot weekend deals are in effect, with 40 titles on offer. Many returns of previously discounted titles to the list, such as Dungeon Lords MMXII ($3.75), though more heavily discounted here. Some new additions too, such as Adam's Venture 1 & 3 ($1.25 each), The Grave Digger ($1.50), Tiny & Big in: Grandpa's Leftovers ($2.50), and Armada 2526 Gold Edition ($4.50).
A couple of suspense/horror titles on sale at GG today:

Last Half of Darkness - Society of the Serpent Moon is $3.75 (75% off). The sequel, Last Half of Darkness - Beyond the Spirits Eye is also available at but at full price ($19.95). Both are DRM-free.

Darkness Within Collector's Edition is also on sale for $3.75 (75% off). It includes Darkness Within: In Pursuit of Loath Nolder and Darkness Within 2: The Dark Lineage. The first title is DRM-free, but the second uses SecuROM.
arr0whead: According to the link, the only DLCs included if you get ME Trilogy (PC) are:

BTDS, Zaeed and Normandy crash site are free, even if you buy the games separately. The only paid DLCs included in ME Trilogy are Pinnacle Station and Firewalker. I haven't played Pinnacle Station but people said that you won't really miss much if you don't buy it. Same with Firewalker, in my opinion.

Rohan15: Then I shall pass. Thank you.
You don't really need the DLC bro. It's optional ;) the ME series was a high point in my gaming life, despite still not finishing ME3 (will see if we can fix that)
http://steamdb.info/sub/32215/#section_apps

Nordic A
Red Faction: Armageddon (Red Faction®: Armageddon™)
The Guild II
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance
Supreme Commander

http://steamdb.info/sub/32216/#section_apps
Nordic B
Painkiller Hell & Damnation Campaign
Painkiller Hell & Damnation: Halloween DLC
Darksiders II - Crucible Pass
Painkiller Hell & Damnation (Painkiller: Hell and Damnation)
SpellForce 2 - Faith in Destiny
Darksiders II
ArcaniA – Gothic 4
Post edited September 27, 2013 by innerring
innerring: snip
Looks like new Humble (Weekly) Bundle. :D
Hmm. Supreme commander might interest me :D
innerring: http://steamdb.info/sub/32215/#section_apps

Nordic A
Red Faction: Armageddon (Red Faction®: Armageddon™)
The Guild II
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance
Supreme Commander

http://steamdb.info/sub/32216/#section_apps
Nordic B
Painkiller Hell & Damnation Campaign
Painkiller Hell & Damnation: Halloween DLC
Darksiders II - Crucible Pass
Painkiller Hell & Damnation (Painkiller: Hell and Damnation)
SpellForce 2 - Faith in Destiny
Darksiders II
ArcaniA – Gothic 4
SupCom is Nordic?