It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New indiebundle.org bundle:

Deadly Dungeons Bundle
Knytt Underground
Dwarf Quest by
Dungeon Fray
[+] Dary’s Legend
[+] MiniFlake

$5 for 3 first games, $7 to add the 2 [+] games
BoxOfSnoo: I have about 90 Steam-hours of gameplay, and I don't think I've really played Alexander more than the initial setup.
Btw, does anybody know how reliable Steam's time measurement is? I have a game for which Steam claims that I played it for 90 hours, whereas the game itself tells me I played it for 60 hours. How can this happen?
BoxOfSnoo: I have about 90 Steam-hours of gameplay, and I don't think I've really played Alexander more than the initial setup.
Psyringe: Btw, does anybody know how reliable Steam's time measurement is? I have a game for which Steam claims that I played it for 90 hours, whereas the game itself tells me I played it for 60 hours. How can this happen?
Maybe you idled and the game counts actually ingame unpaused play?

30 hours seems unlikely, though. Steam has been accurate for me regarding hours is one thing I can say.
Psyringe: Btw, does anybody know how reliable Steam's time measurement is? I have a game for which Steam claims that I played it for 90 hours, whereas the game itself tells me I played it for 60 hours. How can this happen?
Like profanity I think its probably something to do with what the game considers playing. I have like 250 hours into costume quest according to steam :) But most of that was me just leaving it running at the menu screen since I was having troubles launching it. Then I would just play a little here and there.
Most of my steam games say I have 0 hours playing, but I've played almost all of them for at least 30 minutes to see what they're all about. Dunno what's up with their tracking system.
Could anyone explain how backing up your DRM-Free downloads from Amazon works? I'm thinking of buying some non-steam bundles.
YellowAries: Host a giveaway? Just a thought :)
Foxhack: For Garshasp?

I think people will offer me free games to make me keep this key!
I would not mind a Garshap key if you still have one;)
DarkoD13: Could anyone explain how backing up your DRM-Free downloads from Amazon works? I'm thinking of buying some non-steam bundles.
The good Amazon downloader simply downloads a massive file, extracts it and you end up with a folder containing install files. No gamersgate-like attempts at encryption.
The bad downloader used for quite a few casual titles and a shovelware actually needs to download, install and activate things itself.
grviper: The good Amazon downloader simply downloads a massive file, extracts it and you end up with a folder containing install files. No gamersgate-like attempts at encryption.
The bad downloader used for quite a few casual titles and a shovelware actually needs to download, install and activate things itself.
Yeah, I just tried Dynasty of Dusk and it was the second downloader. I still ended up with a "Dynasty of Dusk (Download)" folder, files and a weird DynastyOfDusk.application manifest. If I copy that folder will it work on another PC? Will it need an internet connection for verification?
SirEyeball:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/steamgiftscom_gog_gift_club_v3_giveaways/post3080
Post edited June 12, 2013 by DarkoD13
grviper: The good Amazon downloader simply downloads a massive file, extracts it and you end up with a folder containing install files. No gamersgate-like attempts at encryption.
DarkoD13: Yeah, I just tried Dynasty of Dusk and it was the second downloader. I still ended up with a "Dynasty of Dusk (Download)" folder, files and a weird DynastyOfDusk.application manifest. If I copy that folder will it work on another PC? Will it need an internet connection for verification?
SirEyeball:
DarkoD13: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/steamgiftscom_gog_gift_club_v3_giveaways/post3080
joined thx must have missed that one
Napoleon: Total War Collection is 81% off at GG. (N:TW alone is 75% off)
Brink Complete Pack is 70% off at GG.

Both require Steam.
Post edited June 13, 2013 by grynn
GamersGate:

Stardock Collection: 41.50 EUR / 34.00 GBP (-50%), Steam
Contains Demigod, Fallen Enchantress, Ultimate Editions of Galactic Civilizations I & II, , Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion and The Political Machine 2012

Demigod: 4.00 EUR / 3.50 GBP (-50%), Steam

Fallen Enchantress: 12.50 EUR / 10.00 GBP (-50%), Steam
Fallen Enchantress Map Pack: 2.00 EUR / 1.50 GBP (-50%), Steam

Galactic Civilizations Ultime Collection: 10.00 EUR / 8.50 GBP (-50%), Steam
Galactic Civilizations II Ultimate Edition: 7.48 EUR / 6.48 GBP (-50%), Steam
Galactic Civilizations I Ultimate Edition: 3.98 EUR / 3.48 GBP (-50%), Steam

Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion: 14.98 EUR / 12.48 GBP (-50%), Steam
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Soundtrack: 4.98 EUR / 3.48 GBP (-50%), Steam
Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity: 7.48 EUR / 6.48 GBP (-50%), Steam

Dracula series: each title 5.00 EUR (-50%), DRM free
Post edited June 13, 2013 by The-Business
The-Business: GamersGate:

Brink Complete Pack (Daily Deal): 7.19 EUR / 4.99 GBP (-70%), Steam

Stardock Collection: 41.50 EUR / 34.00 GBP (-50%), Steam
Contains Demigod, Fallen Enchantress, Ultimate Editions of Galactic Civilizations I & II, , Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion and The Political Machine 2012

Demigod: 4.00 EUR / 3.50 GBP (-50%), Steam

Fallen Enchantress: 12.50 EUR / 10.00 GBP (-50%), Steam
Fallen Enchantress Map Pack: 2.00 EUR / 1.50 GBP (-50%), Steam

Galactic Civilizations Ultime Collection: 10.00 EUR / 8.50 GBP (-50%), Steam
Galactic Civilizations II Ultimate Edition: 7.48 EUR / 6.48 GBP (-50%), Steam
Galactic Civilizations I Ultimate Edition: 3.98 EUR / 3.48 GBP (-50%), Steam

Napoleon: Total War Collection: 6.24 EUR / 4.99 GBP (-75%), Steam
Napoleon: Total War Imperial Edition: 3.49 EUR / 3.24 GBP (-75%), Steam
Napoleon: Total War - The Peninsular Campaign: 3.98 EUR / 3.48 GBP (-75%), Steam
Napolen: Total War - Imperial Eagle Pack: 1.25 EUR / 1.00 GBP (-50%), Steam
Napoleon: Total War - Heroes of the Napoleonic Wars: 1.25 EUR / 1.00 GBP (-50%), Steam

Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion: 14.98 EUR / 12.48 GBP (-50%), Steam
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion Soundtrack: 4.98 EUR / 3.48 GBP (-50%), Steam
Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity: 7.48 EUR / 6.48 GBP (-50%), Steam

Dracula series: each title 5.00 EUR (-50%), DRM free
You might want to consider start toning down the afflink spams at some point. It is getting a tad too much.

Anyway - what a deal:

Mighty quest for epic loot - high roller is -23%, only £79.99 here! The basic edition is £7.99.

For the added £70 you get.....ummmm..... 9 weapons and access to a couple of extra characters?
Post edited June 13, 2013 by amok
amok: You might want to consider start toning down the afflink spams at some point. It is getting a tad too much.
On the other end, I like these posts, as they save me from having to load up GG proper and deal with their clunky interface.
amok: You might want to consider start toning down the afflink spams at some point. It is getting a tad too much.
StingingVelvet: On the other end, I like these posts, as they save me from having to load up GG proper and deal with their clunky interface.
He managed to delete some of the duplicate links, at least :)

So, fair enough. Have seen worse around here.