It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

AFnord: Frayed Knights is 50% off on Rampant Games (dev website & Desura. The game is quite entertaining & challenging, and those who enjoy Wizardry-like games will probably enjoy this one.
nijuu: Im wondering how much longer the 50% will be on for...
It says 65h 48min on Desura.
Game.co.uk Digital Download Deals:

The Dishonored Bundle - £16.99 (apparently 50% off):
-Dishonored
-Dishonored: Dunwall City Trials
-DLC Acrobat Assassin
-DLC Arcane Assassin
-DLC Backstreet Butcher Assassin
-DLC Silent Assassin

XCOM: Enemy Unknown - £10.20 (apparently 66%)

HARDCOPY Preowned extra offer:
Preowned 10% off with code
Post edited April 13, 2013 by chezybezy
Galactic Civilizations II Ultimate Edition on Steam today for 3,74€/ $4.99

One of the great Stardock games imo.
Post edited April 13, 2013 by Pheace
chezybezy: Game.co.uk Digital Download Deals:

XCOM: Enemy Unknown - £10.20 (apparently 66%)
Thank you! I have been itching for this game for a while. Great price, just picked it up!
AFnord: Frayed Knights is 50% off on Rampant Games (dev website & Desura. The game is quite entertaining & challenging, and those who enjoy Wizardry-like games will probably enjoy this one.
Welp, now I'm downloading the demo apparently, almost solely based on the promise of a spell called Power Word: Defenestrate.
Since no one's mentioned it, Asguaard is currently 70% off on Gamersgate. Since it's normally $30 and almost never goes on sale, if you're even slightly interested, I'd buy now.
johnki: Since no one's mentioned it, Asguaard is currently 70% off on Gamersgate. Since it's normally $30 and almost never goes on sale, if you're even slightly interested, I'd buy now.
Ha, was just looking at this one. Tracking down LP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBAM5-JGNkA

http://www.aldorlea.org/
Post edited April 13, 2013 by the_bard
assguard looks interesting but why would anyone wanna put Securom on a game like this :(
Post edited April 13, 2013 by grynn
grynn: assguard looks interesting but why would anyone wanna put Securom on a game like this :(
Thanks for pointing that out. Passing.
grynn: assguard looks interesting but why would anyone wanna put Securom on a game like this :(
If I remember correctly, I asked one of the Aldorlea guys that once and apparently, for RPG Maker games to be sold on Gamersgate, they're required to consent to GG wrapping their game in SecuROM or something to that effect. If you buy from Aldorlea or Desura or something, they have an in-house key activation DRM that they use for some of the games, like Dreamscape (I think it's offline but can't remember), and I dunno about straight from Aldorlea but Laxius Force and, I think, Millennium were completely DRM free from Groupees.

Then again, maybe GG just listed that DRM as SecuROM?
Sine Mora is 75% off today at GG.
johnki: If I remember correctly, I asked one of the Aldorlea guys that once and apparently, for RPG Maker games to be sold on Gamersgate, they're required to consent to GG wrapping their game in SecuROM or something to that effect. If you buy from Aldorlea or Desura or something, they have an in-house key activation DRM that they use for some of the games, like Dreamscape (I think it's offline but can't remember), and I dunno about straight from Aldorlea but Laxius Force and, I think, Millennium were completely DRM free from Groupees.

Then again, maybe GG just listed that DRM as SecuROM?
GG would actually prefer to sell games DRM-free, for a number of reasons (more customer friendly, less hassle with keys, etc.). They do offer to wrap a game with SecuRom if the developer wants that and can't do it by themselves, but that's by no means a requirement, or at least none that is imposed by GamersGate. Many developers use this opportunity to add DRM to their games without a lot of hassle or cost for them, but this is a service from GamersGate for the devs who want it, and by no means a requirement to get a game on GamersGate. What did they say exactly about _who's_ requiring them to add SecuRom?

Regarding the labeling - I can't check that for Asguaard, but Aldorlea's other games (Millennium, Laxius Force) are indeed wrapped with SecuRom, they do come with "paul.dll" when installed.
Post edited April 14, 2013 by Psyringe
Psyringe: Regarding the labeling - I can't check that for Asguaard, but Aldorlea's other games (Millennium, Laxius Force) are indeed wrapped with SecuRom, they do come with "paul.dll" when installed.
They do? I don't ever recall seeing a SecuROM window with Dreamscape. Just something closer to Ambrosia Software's in-house DRM, so I assumed it was in-house. Then, of course, they seem to be DRM-free when you get them from Groupees.

I don't remember the exact phrasing. I'd have to find where I asked and I really cannot remember where that was.
Darksiders II is the Steam daily, on sale at $4.99.

The DLC with playable content is on sale as well at 75% off. All the weapons and armor DLC is not discounted but I assume that stuff is not worth getting anyway. Anyone know if the DLC with playable content is worth buying at discount? This includes:

Season Pass $4.99
Argul's Tomb $1.74
Death Rides $1.74
Deadly Despair $0.99 (speed boost for horse)

So for under 10 bucks currently you could add all that to the game but I have no idea if it is worth playing, etc.
dirtyharry50: but I have no idea if it is worth playing, etc.
Season Pass stuff and Argul's Tomb are all good, just extra campaigns you load from the main menu, new dungeons, good stuff. Death Rides is, as I've mentioned in this thread before, not worth the price. Four new quests that would look lazy in an MMO (fetch this, gather six of these, kill six of those, etc). As for the speed boost, I found the horse fast enough (except perhaps in one specific boss fight), and the game has an extremely forgiving fast travel system. You can even mark/recall your place in dungeons, Morrowind style. So I would say it probably isn't worthwhile.