It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Battlepaths is 66% off at GG, £0.68 here.... never heard of this one before, anyone played it?
StingingVelvet: Debating Inversion. Would be my seriously final purchase. Seeing if that Harley DLC works on all copies too.
dyscode: Interested in that, too. Should Works since all AC DLC keys from Steam need to be activated via G4WL, as they say in the old steam forum. I have the GMG Version already, and despite that AC GOTY is 75% off on Steam for 7.49. I don't see a real point to get it on Steam.
The amazon page seems to indicate the Batman DLC is Steam only, which is weird, but whatever. It's not like it's a good DLC anyway from what I have read.
StingingVelvet: The amazon page seems to indicate the Batman DLC is Steam only, which is weird, but whatever. It's not like it's a good DLC anyway from what I have read.
Rule of thumb:

For non Steamworks games the DLC is always only for the Steam version. Therefore, buy Steam DLC only for games you have on Steam.

(Also with Steamworks, obviously, but those games you have on Steam anyway).
Lol... Was about to buy some games on gamers gate when I noticed my prime membership discount was no longer working... My cute red lion had also disappeared. :( I think that really got me more than the discount... Anyway a quick search led to this: http://www.gamersgate.com/gametutor?issue=240300 apparently the word "permanent" means (according to GG) that you don't have to enter the code each time you want the discount (see further down where the customer rep's email is posted) and not that the discount itself is permanent :) lol... Anyway not to get off topic here but I thought I would share incase someone else doesn't know it :)
StingingVelvet: The amazon page seems to indicate the Batman DLC is Steam only, which is weird, but whatever. It's not like it's a good DLC anyway from what I have read.
SimonG: Rule of thumb:

For non Steamworks games the DLC is always only for the Steam version. Therefore, buy Steam DLC only for games you have on Steam.

(Also with Steamworks, obviously, but those games you have on Steam anyway).
Just found this: http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3013241
so the Harley Quinn etc. DLC will not work outside the Steam version.
Post edited November 26, 2012 by dyscode
grynn: GG daily deals (use "G2PO" to get an additional 5% discount)

Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai 85% off - Steamworks
Deus Ex Human Revolution 75% off - Steamworks
Victoria Collection 75% off - DRM Free
War of the Roses 50% off - Steamworks
I am seeing fall of the samurai at 75% off? Is the 85% before or after the code or has the deal been taken down
abolat: Lol... Was about to buy some games on gamers gate when I noticed my prime membership discount was no longer working... My cute red lion had also disappeared. :( I think that really got me more than the discount... Anyway a quick search led to this: http://www.gamersgate.com/gametutor?issue=240300 apparently the word "permanent" means (according to GG) that you don't have to enter the code each time you want the discount (see further down where the customer rep's email is posted) and not that the discount itself is permanent :) lol... Anyway not to get off topic here but I thought I would share incase someone else doesn't know it :)
hmm, I got a mail a few days ago, that the discount expires.
I am not sure, if the discount was promoted as "permanent", but if it was, I am sure that there will be some legal cases soon :)
grynn: GG daily deals (use "G2PO" to get an additional 5% discount)

Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai 85% off - Steamworks
Deus Ex Human Revolution 75% off - Steamworks
Victoria Collection 75% off - DRM Free
War of the Roses 50% off - Steamworks
abolat: I am seeing fall of the samurai at 75% off? Is the 85% before or after the code or has the deal been taken down
It was 85% but the full price was $50 instead of $30, discounted price (at least on $ region) hasn't changed, it's still $7.5
abolat: Lol... Was about to buy some games on gamers gate when I noticed my prime membership discount was no longer working... My cute red lion had also disappeared. :( I think that really got me more than the discount... Anyway a quick search led to this: http://www.gamersgate.com/gametutor?issue=240300 apparently the word "permanent" means (according to GG) that you don't have to enter the code each time you want the discount (see further down where the customer rep's email is posted) and not that the discount itself is permanent :) lol... Anyway not to get off topic here but I thought I would share incase someone else doesn't know it :)
Ubivis: hmm, I got a mail a few days ago, that the discount expires.
I am not sure, if the discount was promoted as "permanent", but if it was, I am sure that there will be some legal cases soon :)
It would all come down to what was written on the terms of services on "IGNs" agreement. The discount was honored by Gamersgate but everything was through IGN. Everyone keeps giving GG the flack when who knows what was going on behind the story. Maybe because it was abused, IGN decided it did not want to pay gamersgate whatever fees they had agreed upon so GG closed it down. Who knows, but everything will have to be taken up with IGN as that was where the deal was worked out and agreed upon. Not too mention the majority of the people will not have a foot to stand on since they probably did they trial and cancelled anyhow and thats where the whole mess started. I doubt this "agreement" would have been cancelled if everyone who signed up stayed on as members and IGN actually got some money out of it. GG is not going to take a 15% hit on everything if they are not getting something from IGN in return. There is more to the story than...

"OMG, GG screwed me over and took away my discount, lets burn them down" probably no one mentions IGN because 90% of the people who have the GG discount just signed up for the trial and instantly cancelled.

Since the majority pretty much got 15% off for nothing for this time, they should be happy instead of bitching...but whatever...

Now those who actually ARE current IGN subscribers because of the discount, they have something to be pissed about....HOWEVER...direct it towards IGN as that is who you agreed to the deal with...
On a related note, amazon has matched the price on total war shogun 2: fall of the samurai and is offering it at 7.49 as well ( though gamers gate is still competitive if the code grynn mentioned still works)
Big Fish Games :

Cyber week sale .

Each game $2.99 on this web page with the coupon code CYBER .

http://www.bigfishgames.com/download-games/genres/118/best-PC-games.html
Ubivis: snip
misfire200: snip
All valid points, however I did not post this to create a discussion on the why's, how's or if's of the matter; Just wanted to give the heads up to my fellow community members ;) and the details you provided look pretty accurate to me so I am cool with that too
misfire200: snip
abolat: All valid points, however I did not post this to create a discussion on the why's, how's or if's of the matter; Just wanted to give the heads up to my fellow community members ;) and the details you provided look pretty accurate to me so I am cool with that too
Funny fact from my side: It was not working anymore this morning and I wrote a mail to IGN (I am a subscriber for quite a time already), and just a few minutes ago, the discount was back again... maybe I am not the only one who complained about it ;)
Post edited November 26, 2012 by Ubivis
Paradox majesty franchise including majesty hd, majesty 2, defenders of Arabia and its dlc's and warlock and it's expansion and dlc's for $9.99... How is defenders of Arabia, I wonder? Is it worth it?
abolat: Paradox majesty franchise including majesty hd, majesty 2, defenders of Arabia and its dlc's and warlock and it's expansion and dlc's for $9.99... How is defenders of Arabia, I wonder? Is it worth it?
Arabia :)

To answer your question it's not that good, but the rest are all great games with Warlock shaping up for even more greatness.