It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"VOID is currently available in the US, Canada, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland."

No free games for me...
trusteft: Not all have access to Void. Besides, do you actually own your copy or allowed to play it as long as you do something?
Ubivis: You have to watch ads before you can play. I do have Void and I can watch ads, but none of the games actually worked for me (either crashed at startup completely, or had no text in the game menu). So I dropped it for me
I rather pay for my games. I don't "buy" this and similar "free to play" games for mainstream games.
trusteft: Not all have access to Void. Besides, do you actually own your copy or allowed to play it as long as you do something?
Ubivis: You have to watch ads before you can play. I do have Void and I can watch ads, but none of the games actually worked for me (either crashed at startup completely, or had no text in the game menu). So I dropped it for me
Also, do you actually have to be online?
Post edited October 11, 2012 by trusteft
trusteft: Also, do you actually have to be online?
Yes, the Ads are streamed videos.
ABH20: "VOID is currently available in the US, Canada, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland." No free games for me...
And apparently to all beta testers regardless of country. But like someone else said, it never worked right for me, so I stopped using it before it even left beta.
ABH20: "VOID is currently available in the US, Canada, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland." No free games for me...
bansama: And apparently to all beta testers regardless of country. But like someone else said, it never worked right for me, so I stopped using it before it even left beta.
Same here. Only one game ever worked, (UFO Extraterrestrials) and I wasn't crazy about it. I reported each crash, too.
bansama: And apparently to all beta testers regardless of country. But like someone else said, it never worked right for me, so I stopped using it before it even left beta.
I was in the beta and I cant use it.
Steam Free Weekend: Sanctum http://store.steampowered.com/app/91600/ Game is 2.49, DLCs are $3.99 each, complete pack is $4.74. >:|

Edit: Wait a sec, I remembered there being more DLC for this game. The crap?
Post edited October 11, 2012 by Foxhack
Focus Weekend at Steam. Some of the deals include:

Pendulo Adventure Pack = $14.99 (75% off, as are the individual games in the pack)
Cities XL 2012 = $9.99 (75% off)
Confrontation = $9.99 (75% off)
Sherlock Holmes Collection = $8.74 (75% off)
Focus Super Pack (Game of Thrones + Genesis, Blood Bowl: LE, Cities XL 2012, Divinity 2: DKS, RAW, Wargame) = $49.99
And, to fit in with the sale here, Divinity II is 75% off...

http://store.steampowered.com/app/58540/
amok: And, to fit in with the sale here, Divinity II is 75% off... http://store.steampowered.com/app/58540/
It's been $6 before.
Post edited October 11, 2012 by GoJays2025
Foxhack: Steam Free Weekend: Sanctum http://store.steampowered.com/app/91600/ Game is 2.49, DLCs are $3.99 each, complete pack is $4.74. >:| Edit: Wait a sec, I remembered there being more DLC for this game. The crap?
Looks like they bundled it into those $3.99 packs.
trusteft: Also, do you actually have to be online?
Ubivis: Yes, the Ads are streamed videos.
I haven't touched a single Ubi game on the PC since they started their uplay shit, same with EA from C&C 4 and later. I sure am not going to do it for Void, even if I don't pay for the game with money, I value my peace of mind and time more. Thank you for the info, very helpful.
Strategy First is offering their SFI Super Bundle for $9.99.

Enter coupon code SUPERSALE at checkout for the discount.

For the entire month of October, 50% of all sales will go to the
Breast Cancer Research Foundation charity.

The following 29 games are included in bundle:
9th Company
Alliance Future Combat
Ascension to the Throne
Battle Of Europe
BC Kings
Desert Gunner
Disciples II: Gallean's Return
Disciples II: Rise Of The Elves Gold
Emergency III
Enemy Engaged
Fireburst
Fleet Command
GI Combat
GODS: Lands of Infinity Special Edition
Iron Warriors
Ironclads High Seas
Jagged Alliance 2: Gold Pack
Jagged Alliance 2: Unfinished Business
O.R.B.: Off-World Resource Base
Panzer Killer
Perimeter 2 New Earth
Sacred Gold
Sentinel 3
Space Empires IV Deluxe
Space Empires: Star Fury
Steel Fury Kharkov 1942
Sub Command
Ubersoldier 2
Victorian Admirals Marianas Incident 1887

Keep in mind that in my experience SFI downloads expire so you should download all
your games promptly and back them up. From the bundle page:

This game is a digital download, you will be given a link to download the game
immediately after purchase. You can add a disc backup that will be mailed to you
as an option at checkout for $9.95 USD with free shipping worldwide.

As far as I know, NONE of these will activate on Steam (or any other DD service).

Link click
racerboi101: Keep in mind that in my experience SFI downloads expire so you should download all your games promptly and back them up
Here is what I received from the support when I asked about DRM and re-download:
http://i.imgur.com/MH4Ii.png
I was in the VOID beta and couldnt use it for months because of freezing/crashing adverts. They fixed it some time before release, and its working now as intended. They also included a maximised VOID slot(+1 other but that has same publisher restriction) with their Indie Fort special pack a few weeks ago.

Foxhack: Steam Free Weekend: Sanctum http://store.steampowered.com/app/91600/ Game is 2.49, DLCs are $3.99 each, complete pack is $4.74. >:| Edit: Wait a sec, I remembered there being more DLC for this game. The crap?
It seems the base game now includes all of the older DLCs, only the newer ones cost money.

They can lick my great balls of fire [mad]
Game of Thrones RPG(which is the best game of their current Steam lineup together with Wargame) IS NOT included in the 75% off dicount list alone, only bundled with that god awful GoT strategy game Genesis that nobody wants to buy alone, and the bundle costs 50% more. No, i refuse to give even 1 euro cent for that pos game.