It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GoJays2025: Speaking of Amazon, here's it's upcoming deal:
$9.99 for a bundle with: Deus Ex Human Revolution Augmented Edition + DLC Supreme Commander 2 Hitman Blood Money The Last Remnant Just Cause Just Cause 2 Quantum Conundrum +10% off Hitman Absolution for people who buy this bundle, or who have purchased those games from us in the past.
GoJays2025: Source: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showpost.php?p=10041276&postcount=1078
Damn... so far, I told myself that it's not worth it to use a fake address to buy from Amazon, but I might just cave in at that deal. I already got Hitman Blood Money and Just Cause 2, and I have little interest in Just Cause and The Last Remnant, but that still leaves DX:HR + DLC (hopefully everything worthwile included), Quantum Conundrum and SupCom2 (I want to get the latter at some point because the Revamp Expansion mod looks pretty cool).

Which reminds me of something: Which methods of payment are available for Amazon downloads?
Artki: > Risen 1 was fun I'm confused about Risen 1 vs. Gothic 2 gold. I've heard that they're almost the same game. Got Gothic 2 G, is Risen a waste or is it a matter of using the same game engine and some similarities in the map/plot?
While there are a lot of similarities between the two, they are still two different games, with different settings & stories (though if you have played one, you will recognize story elements when playing the other). If you enjoyed Gothic 2, then you will most likely enjoy Risen as well.
Note that they are not using the same game engine, Risen is a far newer game.
Saw this on CAG:

Free movie or video game 1-night rental with promo code BIRTHDAY at Redbox.
New Deals at GamersGate:

Sword of the Stars 1 Complete 75% off (4.99 €)

- GTA games 75% off:
GTA Classics 75% off (4.99 €)
Individual games are also available for 75% off.
They're also running a Sins of a Solar Empire weekend.

Sins of a Solar Empire: Trinity is 60% off.

Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion is 25% off.

Both requires Steam.
Post edited October 11, 2012 by grynn
hah - got an email from GG "EA Week", I click the link and see what they have to offer me from EA's catalogue - ME 1+2+3, that's it.

Not much of a week....
Psyringe: New Deals at GamersGate: Sword of the Stars 1 Complete 75% off (4.99 €) - GTA games 75% off: GTA Classics 75% off (4.99 €) Individual games are also available for 75% off.
At least for individual games the BC price in Euro store is lower than in US.
Psyringe: New Deals at GamersGate: Sword of the Stars 1 Complete 75% off (4.99 €)
If you're interested in space 4X games, get this. It's awesome (and made even more awesome, imho, by the ACM mod).
My first experience was mediocre, but then I played a big game and explored all of the possibilities, and it clicked. "Just one... er... a few more turns" from there on.
Psyringe: New Deals at GamersGate: Sword of the Stars 1 Complete 75% off (4.99 €) - GTA games 75% off: GTA Classics 75% off (4.99 €) Individual games are also available for 75% off.
Deal is over? Because now games are $29.95.
Thanks - Risen is now on my "will buy it eventually" list.
grinninglich: Deal is over? Because now games are $29.95.
The "Sword of the Stars" deal is still live. The GTA deals have apparently been retracted. There's still a banner which announces a GTA weekend deal for Oct. 12-15. Either they temporarily suspended the deal while there are sortingh the prices out (some may not have been correct), or they fired it up a day early, and it will return tomorrow.
Artki: Thanks - Risen is now on my "will buy it eventually" list.
Why? Risen 1 is free on GG Void.
Artki: Thanks - Risen is now on my "will buy it eventually" list.
noliveking: Why? Risen 1 is free on GG Void.
This.
noliveking: Why? Risen 1 is free on GG Void.
CymTyr: This.
Not all have access to Void.
Besides, do you actually own your copy or allowed to play it as long as you do something?
trusteft: Not all have access to Void. Besides, do you actually own your copy or allowed to play it as long as you do something?
You have to watch ads before you can play.
I do have Void and I can watch ads, but none of the games actually worked for me (either crashed at startup completely, or had no text in the game menu).

So I dropped it for me