It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

etna87: Actually, I would have preferred that... Anyway, they probably won some new customers, disgruntled some others, and are doing fine altogether. I'm not even in the US.
SimonG: Wait, you want to pay for a game and then don't be able to play it for weeks? Rather than not pay for it and only buy it when you can play it? ...
As others have pointed out: If I'm offered a great deal, I want to get that deal, and then play the games when I find the time to do so. Which may take a while, so I would not be upset about having to wait a few weeks.

Yes, you may call me a horrible cheapskate now.
Foxhack: Doom III BFG Edition
Big Fish Games edition ?
Is it a HOG , IHOG , FROG , HOPA ,M3 , TM or Strategy game ? :p
More like big f****in gun edition, too bad it's not available in my region :(
Foxhack: Doom III BFG Edition was just launched. http://store.steampowered.com/app/208200/ Apparently Doom III owners get a discount - but it's not working for me. This better not replace the base games everyone already owns.
*claps*
Not available in Russia. Unlike every other Doom game.
Foxhack: Doom III BFG Edition was just launched. http://store.steampowered.com/app/208200/ Apparently Doom III owners get a discount - but it's not working for me. This better not replace the base games everyone already owns.
grviper: *claps* Not available in Russia. Unlike every other Doom game.
Same here.
grviper: *claps* Not available in Russia. Unlike every other Doom game.
SimonG: Same here.
Or here either. Did they only release this in NA?
AFnord: Or here either. Did they only release this in NA?
Add Greece to the "Not available" list.
the Americas last night. Others regions will have the game available during the week. BTW Doom 3 owners only get 1/3 off so it may or may not be worth it
So I'm confused about the Amazon deal. Is it over for good now? Because that would suck, I really wanted to grab it, but I wanted to wait till after Thursday.
AFnord: Or here either. Did they only release this in NA?
JMich: Add Greece to the "Not available" list.
And you can add UK to the list also....
JMich: Add Greece to the "Not available" list.
amok: And you can add UK to the list also....
GamersGate posted on Facebook that Doom 3 BFG was released today on North, Central, and South America only. Rest of the World later in the week.
Post edited October 16, 2012 by OmegaX
amok: And you can add UK to the list also....
OmegaX: GamersGate posted on Facebook that Doom 3 BFG was released today on North, Central, and South America only. Rest of the World later in the week.
How much is it in round those parts?
You can get everything Serious Sam for 75% off on Steam:

http://store.steampowered.com/sub/17410/

here the complete pack is £17.50. (and it looks very complete indeed)
amok: the complete pack is £17.50. (and it looks very complete indeed)
Wow... $10 for us.
OmegaX: GamersGate posted on Facebook that Doom 3 BFG was released today on North, Central, and South America only. Rest of the World later in the week.
grviper: How much is it in round those parts?
$30 for me.