It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Gamersgate's summer sale has got to be right around the corner too. They have a single page of specials right now. They always have at least 3-4. They had a ton of games on sale last year. Underrated sale.
Prepare for a good laugh .

GameStop / Impulse

Risen 2 complete pack 33% off
Paradox games ( except Magicka: The Other Side of the Coin and Crusader Kings II : Sword of Islam ) 40% off
The Witcher bundle 50 % off
Uh, uh, I know a lot of people here participated in the previous steam sales, so I'm surprised that a few people think that leaked steam list is all the sale will be, of course it isn't.

The prices are not changed instantly in the registry, prices will be changed only at the day the sale starts which is rumored to be July 12. That list is only for the newly registered packs. So, 24h deals on the front page in the formula Sinizine said: titles by themselves+indie packs+publisher packs. (if not that, Steam will have changed their model and removed the achievement hunt aspect of it).

I must say I am eager to see what the steam sale will be, but I am way more eager to see how GG and GOG will respond to that. I don't care much about Amazon since those discounts have been done and redone several times before, apart from new titles like Spec Ops and Max Payne 3.
And no, I will not give Amazon a fake address since I am giving them not-fake fucking money. I deserve respect as any other customer on this market. By faking an adress you are accepting to be treated like that, like the rest in a pejorative way (rest of the world).
taczillabr: And no, I will not give Amazon a fake address since I am giving them not-fake fucking money. I deserve respect as any other customer on this market. By faking an adress you are accepting to be treated like that, like the rest in a pejorative way (rest of the world).
You do know that Amazon simply isn't licensed to sell games outside the US? What they are doing right now is border-lining liability that could cause severe claims by publishers and distributors around the world.

If they wanted, they could be a lot more restrictive, there gamble is a lot higher than ours.
Post edited July 09, 2012 by SimonG
taczillabr: Uh, uh, I know a lot of people here participated in the previous steam sales, so I'm surprised that a few people think that leaked steam list is all the sale will be, of course it isn't.
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showpost.php?p=31580330&postcount=1349

Do you still trust in that CDR list ?
Out of all those sales... I don't own like, five or six games.

I'll probably go for a few, like E.Y.E., and Demolition Inc., but I've stocked up on all the popular and -good- games over the past few years.

I will however try to get a poor sap to trade a TF2 crate for Arkham City GOTY. XD
SimonG: You do know that Amazon simply isn't licensed to sell games outside the US? What they are doing right now is border-lining liability that could cause severe claims by publishers and distributors around the world.

If they wanted, they could be a lot more restrictive, there gamble is a lot higher than ours.
Yes I know about licensing to the US only, and I don't need to hear about it for the 20th time, thanks. And I understand Amazon's legal gamble on this. No offense.

I am talking about the consumer perspective. You are all accepting to be treated like the rest.
taczillabr: Yes I know about licensing to the US only, and I don't need to hear about it for the 20th time, thanks. And I understand Amazon's legal gamble on this. No offense.

I am talking about the consumer perspective. You are all accepting to be treated like the rest.
The internet makes it feel like we are all in the same place but that is just not the case. Some companies will have to focus on their own country for various reasons, it is not evil or wrong.

Anyway...

After the amazon sale the only thing I still want is RIsen 2. If someone has it for $20 or so I'll grab it. Otherwise my money is staying in my pocket.
taczillabr: I am talking about the consumer perspective. You are all accepting to be treated like the rest.
I don't get it. I accept to be treated like who?
taczillabr: I am talking about the consumer perspective. You are all accepting to be treated like the rest.
SimonG: I don't get it. I accept to be treated like who?
This thread is not the place for it, is for deals and not consumerism. I just suggested you guys should take action about the publishers treating you like the rest, like sub-US citizens, clear now? Take action, instead of accepting by faking addresses.
That list of daily sells isn't all of the games that will be on sale those are just the Daily Indie packs/games and Collections.
taczillabr: This thread is not the place for it, is for deals and not consumerism. I just suggested you guys should take action about the publishers treating you like the rest, like sub-US citizens, clear now? Take action, instead of accepting by faking addresses.
Regionally restricted licenses are a lot cheaper than universal licenses. That tradeoff is given on to the consumer. If anything, Amazon and I are in bed against the publishers. With Amazon taking most of the heat, mind you.

Sorry, but I don't share your latent anti-Americanism.
taczillabr: Uh, uh, I know a lot of people here participated in the previous steam sales, so I'm surprised that a few people think that leaked steam list is all the sale will be, of course it isn't.
Those are simply indie bundles. And due to some of the games in the bundles being regionally restricted, I don't expect to see many of those available here at all. Not that I'd buy them anyway.
bansama: Those are simply indie bundles. And due to some of the games in the bundles being regionally restricted, I don't expect to see many of those available here at all. Not that I'd buy them anyway.
Indeed, dear Bansama. These are just new packs being registered and maybe to be regionally restricted/regionally priced soon.

I wouldn't buy the indie packs too, I own at least 1 game from each of these packs.

SimonG: Regionally restricted licenses are a lot cheaper than universal licenses. That tradeoff is given on to the consumer. If anything, Amazon and I are in bed against the publishers. With Amazon taking most of the heat, mind you.

Sorry, but I don't share your latent anti-Americanism.
Good, you first presumed I never read about the legal issues and never think for myself about the Amazon's gamble on this. And now you presume I was talking about anti-americanism, since I love lots of things in the north-american culture and have good friends from there. (including lots of nice US GOGers).

Good. ¬¬
Post edited July 09, 2012 by taczillabr
taczillabr: Good, you first presumed I never read about the legal issues and never think for myself about the Amazon's gamble on this. And now you presume I was talking about anti-americanism, since I love lots of things in the north-american culture and have good friends from there. (including lots of nice US GOGers).

Good. ¬¬
Sorry, but I can only judge you on what I read.

My mind reading skills are (yet) to be perfected.