It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Fun thing is that I never managed to get hold of one of those Hacker Evolution games, even though I wanted to play them, and their regular price seems too much. Got untold now, but I managed to miss Hacker Evolution yesterday. If anyone has extra key for 1st one and doesn't want it....
IronStar: Fun thing is that I never managed to get hold of one of those Hacker Evolution games, even though I wanted to play them, and their regular price seems too much. Got untold now, but I managed to miss Hacker Evolution yesterday. If anyone has extra key for 1st one and doesn't want it....
Greenmangaming games are not tradeable, and Hacker has no key...
Please do not post Steam deals in here . Use the proper thread :

http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/steam_summer_sale_2012_megathread

Thank you .
ne_zavarj: Please do not post Steam deals in here . Use the proper thread :

Thank you .
Why the low rating stuff to ne_zavarj?
You bad guys.
You really bad guys.
ne_zavarj: Please do not post Steam deals in here . Use the proper thread :

Thank you .
habit79: Why the low rating stuff to ne_zavarj?
You bad guys.
You really bad guys.
I agree, its quite harsh. I think ne_zavarj was only saying to post the steam summer sales in that other thread and not here, so we dont have duplicates...
There's nothing wrong with having a duplicate. Some people may not see one thread or the other.
Foxhack: There's nothing wrong with having a duplicate. Some people may not see one thread or the other.
But the internet could run out of room O_o?!
Foxhack: There's nothing wrong with having a duplicate. Some people may not see one thread or the other.
SimonG: But the internet could run out of room O_o?!
The tubes can get clogged. Then an internet plumber would have to be called.
SimonG: But the internet could run out of room O_o?!
Luisfius: The tubes can get clogged. Then an internet plumber would have to be called.
Nah, we'll just give the internet a suppository laxative;)
EDIT: I hadn't seen ne_zavarj's post :P Won't happen again!

Steam Flash Deals:

Warlock: Master of the Arcane - $6.79, the lowest it has gone for on any retailer so far. DLC for it is also 66% off. Deal ends in 6 hours (Though it should be 8)

Saints Row: The Third - $12.49. DLC is 33% off. Deal ends in 8 hours.
Post edited July 12, 2012 by Tizzysawr
I'm waiting for a good weekend deal from GOG and Amazon .
This is the first time in years I don't feel anything for Steam sales due to the DRM. It's weird since I already have a ton of games from them. I think I am getting better.
Company of Heroes for 2,5$ on GreenManGaming (anyone interested in in and not having account can use my ref link and get 2$ after purchase that can be spend on other stuff0
They say that over 100 games are now -75% for
Winter Sale
Dotemu has 60% off on the Broken Sword series.

They don't have Broken Sword 4 and the original second not yet, but the original Broken Sword is included in the first Directors Cut. Most interesting for GOGers is that Broken Sword 3 and the original Broken Sword are also in other languages available (both DCs but not the originals and BS4 are multilingual here on gog). There is also a cheaper bundle for all available games on dotemu.
Post edited July 13, 2012 by DukeNukemForever
Snip. Oops. Replied to wrong post.
Post edited July 13, 2012 by bansama