It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

alexkoti: obs: It's not a bundle, just links to stores
I guess the stores will reflect the discounts soon.
alexkoti: Because We May started:

http://www.becausewemay.com

May 24th to June 1st:
- Direct from developers
- iOS
- Mac
- Android
- Steam
- Other(desura, indicity, indievania, windows phone, xbox360, chrome store, google play)

obs: It's not a bundle, just links to stores
amok: I don't think it has started quite yet
It's totally on.
DodoGeo: It's totally on.
Then it do not work for me, clicking on any game brings me to whichever seller and there are no discounts.
DodoGeo: It's totally on.
amok: Then it do not work for me, clicking on any game brings me to whichever seller and there are no discounts.
It shows the discounts for me, but redirects to the seller when I click.
Maybe you need to join to purchase.
amok: Then it do not work for me, clicking on any game brings me to whichever seller and there are no discounts.
DodoGeo: It shows the discounts for me, but redirects to the seller when I click.
Maybe you need to join to purchase.
I was under impression that the join button was for developers who wants to put their games in the bundle.

(the page has advice like "For Steam games you should get in touch with your Steam contact to arrange for the price reduction. Tell them which game(s) you want to discount and give them a percentage discount so that they can discount your game the correct amount in all currencies")
From the Because We May event I recommend
Avadon - $5
A great old-school RPG, about 30-40 hours of well-written, tactical fun for 5 dollars.

Defender's Quest - $3
The best tower defense I've played. The units are actual people, have names, own personality and a story and are persistent between fights.
Post edited May 24, 2012 by Revisor
Some stores do not really updated prices, sorry. Google Play for example, shows games with the reduced price.
Alienware is giveaway beta keys to krater. http://alienwarearena.com/giveaway/krater-closed-beta-key-giveaway/
spinefarm: IGN are giving away Closed beta keys for VOID beta :)
AFnord: I take it that it is the Gamer's Gate VOID that they are giving away keys for. But that one is going out of beta in 4½ days...
Isnt that open to all already?

mod: Somebody i know(:D) was in the Freegames beta since october, had 3-4 slots, only few days cooldown, and most games from the current lineup. It was nice even with the online streaming ads(aka be online to start requirement), and bugs back then.
A few weeks ago came the name change, the VOID feature has been integrated in the site layout with a new banner. They also reduced starting slots to one, added a global 2 week cooldown, added payment options(16 dollars per fully upgraded slot :D), but the available games remained the same.(mostly older cheap games from obscure little studios mixed some (relatively) bigger names)

Not really impressed. It was alright in beta though.
Post edited May 24, 2012 by p_mamusz
Disciples II Gold free on GMG until Saturday 12pm (UTC)

Link

Sadly it use Capsule
spinefarm: Disciples II Gold free on GMG until Saturday 12pm (UTC)

Link

Sadly it use Capsule
You can trade it in after Saturday for future store credit.
spinefarm: Disciples II Gold free on GMG until Saturday 12pm (UTC)

Link

Sadly it use Capsule
DodoGeo: You can trade it in after Saturday for future store credit.
This game cannot be traded in

No you can't :)
DodoGeo: You can trade it in after Saturday for future store credit.
spinefarm: This game cannot be traded in

Is today after Saturday? The promo for the game flatout states you can. http://www.greenmangaming.com/d2-free-game-giveaway/?lower
Post edited May 24, 2012 by Sinizine
spinefarm: This game cannot be traded in

Sinizine: Is today after Saturday? The promo for the game flatout states you can. http://www.greenmangaming.com/d2-free-game-giveaway/?lower
Ah that explains a lot ;)
Fuck I hate Greenman Gaming. I can't wait for the day I run out of credit so I never think to bother with it again. After entering a bunch of fake info to just get my damn free game, I double-checked the list of all my tradable games that, for whatever stupid reason, were randomly checked and unchecked. I made sure none of them were checked, and proceeded.

On the next page, I had Disciples II Gold (Though I already had it from GamersGate, it was free so why not add it to my account, right?), but Tomb Raider: Legend decided to trade itself in for $0.40 in credit. I hadn't even had the chance to play it yet, and it wasn't even checked! I was especially sure Tomb Raider: Legend and the Hitman trilogy was unchecked!

I've sent a support ticket. Hopefully there isn't too much red tape involved. Christ, I think they only get worse. I haven't been able to actually BUY anything from them in like a year, so I've been taking advantage of free games and my dwindling supply of non-renewable credit. Terrible, terrible place, Greenman Gaming. I managed to actually turn a profit in credit, so most of my purchases have technically been free, but damn... sometimes it's almost not worth the price of free. ¬_¬