It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PenguinJim: I'm not fishing for angry responses ("trolling"), and surely coming here to post deals without affiliate links proves that I'm trying to give something to this community, instead of being here for purely selfish reasons?
God, do people still complain about these? Why in the fuck...? No, I don't actually want to hear your insane reasons, I've heard them before, and they won't make any more sense now. Just know there's about 2 other people who actually give a shit, vs. 100s in this thread who don't.
Post edited May 20, 2012 by orcishgamer
Desura keys for Break Blocks
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Av-J9CJsAckFdHFGQzFsRFN6Z1JYY3NQMV8ybHlBR3c#gid=0
danteveli: Ok so maybe we should make a list or something to know who is buying and so on. Also who can make the purchase.
Here it goes
Torchlight 2 4pack:
1.Danteveli
Count me in if you can find a US buyer.
danteveli: Ok so maybe we should make a list or something to know who is buying and so on. Also who can make the purchase.
Here it goes
Torchlight 2 4pack:
1.Danteveli
nmillar: Count me in if you can find a US buyer.
I think theres about 20 keys wanted but no US buyers :P
I managed to grab one.
Steam daily: Sins Trinity for 50% off (9.99 USD in the US).

Ubisoft daily is the Anno 2070 game and DLC (this game has the rape me DRM, be wary).

MS is having an XBLA publisher sale, highlights include: all Halo Reach map packs (half off), Iron Brigade and The Rise of the Martian Bear DLC, Orcs Must Die, Castle Crashers (one of the best games on XBLA, hands down). There's also the regular weekly, which has a bunch of Kinect games, Leedmees, Fruit Ninja, etc.
Post edited May 20, 2012 by orcishgamer
orcishgamer: Ubisoft daily is the Anno 2070 game and DLC (this game has the rape me DRM, be wary).
Yeh I could not believe that for the final day of the Ubi sale they chose one game compared to the creed and ghost recon packs... they should have had that yesterday and creed today.
orcishgamer: Steam daily: Sins Trinity for 50% off (9.99 USD in the US).

Ubisoft daily is the Anno 2070 game and DLC (this game has the rape me DRM, be wary).
umm no it has a first load check and an activation limit (that can be bypassed by contacting support) it can be played offline after first loading it though since I tend to load it before going anywhere without WiFi so I can carry on playing. However the game is best played online.

wodmarach: umm no it has a first load check and an activation limit (that can be bypassed by contacting support) it can be played offline after first loading it though since I tend to load it before going anywhere without WiFi so I can carry on playing. However the game is best played online.
Sorry, I consider limited activations (especially with ridiculously low limits, I think this one is 3) to be "rape me DRM". I get you like the game and supposedly the devs are trying to be cool, but they could be out of business any day and then you're stuck with your activation limit and whatever other BS is involved. Warning people is the right thing, they're free to search out the details.
A while ago I would've jumped on this but since Rebellion will include all of the stuff trinity has I'll just wait for that now I think.
orcishgamer: snip
it's 5 with auto deactivation at uninstall the only reason anyone even realised it existed was because a tester decided to try and install his personal copy on 10 test machines and he had a new testing key within 48 hours. And no "Rape me DRM" is Diablo 3 and it's ilk where you have to be online even in single player mode
Post edited May 20, 2012 by wodmarach
orcishgamer: snip
wodmarach: it's 5 with auto deactivation at uninstall the only reason anyone even realised it existed was because a tester decided to try and install his personal copy on 10 test machines and he had a new testing key within 48 hours. And no "Rape me DRM" is Diablo 3 and it's ilk where you have to be online even in single player mode
It's not a contest, they're both Rape Me DRM:)
Revisor: Hello what?
GOG Collector's Edition - 30 USD
Amazon Normal Edition - 15 USD
Amazon Collector's Edition - 17.50 USD

Where's the "hello"?
The Hello was about the GOG sale, which was much better, for $15 you'd get extras, soundtrack and drm-free, without paying $2.50 more for Amazon; that was my point. I just didn't know the GOG promotion ended already.

$10, a fair price for Sins Trinity.

Anno 2070 on the other hand... $25, still too much.
Don't you get like, a $10 discount if you buy the next Sins game and you have Trinity?

If so, if you're planning on getting that on release, might as well get this one now :P
Tizzysawr: Don't you get like, a $10 discount if you buy the next Sins game and you have Trinity?

If so, if you're planning on getting that on release, might as well get this one now :P
10% discount, not $10.