It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nijuu: If you dont mind having Steam DRM...
Revisor: Yeah, that's what I said in the first post.
Please try to add something new to the discussion.
Apologies. I dont read every post :P
PenguinJim: Tizzysawr, you really should speak more politely to your customers if you want us to buy the things that you come here to sell. :)

If (as you're still "hilariously" claiming) you didn't make a mistake, then my joke wouldn't have been a joke at all - it would have made perfect sense in your special English, and you couldn't possibly have construed it as disrespectful or rude. The very fact that you did construe it as such seems to show the mistake for what it is - a small, simple mistake that you are not alone in making.

You can check all of this with your English teacher, of course. I don't think you should get upset over it, though, and risk losing business here - isn't it important for salespeople to appear cool at all times?
Can't ever understand being wrong, can we?

First, I'm not a salesperson. I honestly don't give a flying fuck about what my "customers" here might think simply because, as you could have inferred had you looked at my other posts in other threads, I'm just another member of the community. I happen to run a website as a hobby and when I post in the deals thread here I do with refs to help myself a bit. However, I'm not a sales representative.

Second, stop it with the patronizing bullshit. You're being rude and you know it, anything anyone tells you you're answering in the most ridiculously tactless way possible and even when Garugo tried to explain to you why they're called digital retailers rather than download retailers you went off on a tangent about how only "download" makes sense.

Third, my "special English"? Dude, anywhere in the world treating people as having something "Special" is akin to calling them retarded. I think you should learn to shut the hell up sometimes since clearly you don't have enough knowledge of English to be able to use it without being rude and offending people left and right.
Post edited May 19, 2012 by Tizzysawr
PenguinJim: *snip*
Tizzysawr: *snip*
Let's not forget that physical disc copies of games are not digital... they are physical, you have an actual item you can hold in your hand that contains the game.

They are not, in fact, mere data held on a server somewhere that you "download" to your own system. Games one needs to 'download' in order to install and play are called digital. Honestly don't think I can be much clearer than that with my vocabulary at 3:30am.

Just believe us native English speakers when we say that a Digital Distributor/Retailer makes a helluva lot more sense than a Download Distributor/Retailer. The latter implies that the end user is... well, downloading a distributor or retailer.
Back on topic!

Soon enough, when the Amazon hamsters feel like running for a while, TERA should be 50% off. I myself am considering picking this up (The actual variable on my decision being whether I'll get my paycheck this week or next one :P).

TERA Online, $24.99
TERA Online Collector's Edition, $29.99

Being a MMO, you don't really depend much on amazon after getting your CD key, being able to download the game from the developer's website shall you need to.
Tizzysawr: Back on topic!

Soon enough, when the Amazon hamsters feel like running for a while, TERA should be 50% off. I myself am considering picking this up (The actual variable on my decision being whether I'll get my paycheck this week or next one :P).

TERA Online, $24.99

Being a MMO, you don't really depend much on amazon after getting your CD key, being able to download the game from the developer's website shall you need to.
Back on Topic ? seeing that alot in this Thread lately ! :p
The First Templar is the daily deal of GG today, 80% off.
Tizzysawr: Back on topic!

TERA Online, $24.99

I was tempted by this myself until I remembered reading something about the devs actually enforcing region restrictions on this one. The EU and NA versions are not interchangeable. I don't know what the deal is for people not in EU or NA (e.g. Venezuela).
Skunk: Sonic 4 Episode II is $10.94 on Greenman Gaming. I am very happy. :D
Well, I've been playing through Episode II now. Trudging, really. I'm near the end now, and it's by determination alone that I intend to see it through. I'm not ready to write a review for it, I don't even like to give my opinions until I've put more hours into a game than this, but I've found this game to be an utterly dull and joyless chore. A major disappointment, not at all worth the wait.

Sonic Generations was simply incredible. At first, I didn't really care for the first episode of Sonic 4. Eventually it grew on me, I actually quite like it. I'm beginning to get the feeling that no such thing will be happening here. The levels are overall boring, both thematically and in terms of actual level design (this might be the first snow level in a Sonic game I've played that I didn't like!), the music is forgettable at best, the levels go on far too long, and the bosses are a combination of terrible and tediously, tediously, tediously, tediously, tediously, tediously, tediously, tediously long. Kind of like that sentence, but worse.

Tails is a gimmick of the worst sort. The tag abilities ruin the pacing with three second long animations, and you're going to want to use these abilities a lot. That is to say, you would want to if it wasn't so annoying to do so. One of the moves allows you to swim and fly, and the other pretty much renders the spindash obsolete. At least, it would if it wasn't for the appallingly long pause each time you use it. The level designs and boss fights encourage heavy use of these abilities, which not only harms the pacing and immersion, it just doesn't feel much like Sonic. This would've been a lot more fun with just the typical one-button antics that the last episode was content with. Not good, but not... this... this mess. :/

I have yet to play Episode Metal, but seeing as it doesn't involve Tails and consists of levels from Episode I, I have to imagine it's sadly going to be the best part of this game.

Try it if you want, but I can't in good conscience recommend paying $11 for it. Maybe $5. Maybe. Your mileage may vary, after all. The general consensus is that this game is a considerable improvement over the last episode, but I'm just not seeing it. To add insult to injury, I don't even think the physics are much better, and in fact, in many ways I think they're actually worse.

I'm afraid I really don't have anything very positive to say. There's more DRM this time, and the controller configuration was so much worse that I had to resort to JoyToKey. On the bright side, it's colorful, but it's so flashy and a little too zoomed in, it can be hard to tell what's going on and if something is in the foreground or background. You'll often feel like a boss is in the background, and then figure out that it's not and that you can actually hit them.

I can't believe I played through four entire zones and didn't enjoy them at all. :/
low rated
Tizzysawr, I underestimated your English ability. Your use of the royal "we" is perfect. ;)

Tizzysawr: *snip*
Garugo: Let's not forget that physical disc copies of games are not digital... they are physical, you have an actual item you can hold in your hand that contains the game.

They are not, in fact, mere data held on a server somewhere that you "download" to your own system. Games one needs to 'download' in order to install and play are called digital. Honestly don't think I can be much clearer than that with my vocabulary at 3:30am.

Just believe us native English speakers when we say that a Digital Distributor/Retailer makes a helluva lot more sense than a Download Distributor/Retailer. The latter implies that the end user is... well, downloading a distributor or retailer.
Wouldn't a download retailer sell downloads? Much like a games retailer sells games? A download distributor would distribute downloads... yes, that's what GOG do. I think you're confusing the verb and the noun ("download" and "to download") when you say it doesn't make sense, or perhaps thinking "Downloadable Retailer"?

And my video games are all definitely made up of little 0s and 1s, whether I purchased them via disc or download format! I transfer my PC disc games from their physical disc onto my physical hard disk for installation or archive purposes, in almost exactly the same way that I transfer my PC download games from a download retailer's physical server onto my physical hard drive for installation or archive purposes.

If what you were saying was true, then we could all download digital cameras! Do you see? Digital cameras have a physical presence, just like my digital games do (hard disk, DVD, etc). The content of my discs and my disks is all digital - it all breaks down to 0s and 1s, just like the picture format processing of the digital camera breaks down to 0s and 1s.

For more information on this topic, research the format called "DVD" and find out what the first "D" stands for. It will blow your mind!
Can you all start a separate thread for this topic?
Green Man Gaming deals that require Steam:

All Zombies Must Die is 70% off.
Waveform is 50% off.
and it's DLC, [url=http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/au/en/pc/games/racing/skydrift-gladiator-multiplayer-dlc/]Gladiator Multiplayer DLC and Extreme Fighters Premium DLC is 50% off.
PenguinJim: wank
So much trolling lately. :( More offers please.

Nuuvem Dragon Age deals
Dragon Age II 6.5 USD Dragon Age Ultimate 10 USD both of them 15 USD
AFAIK Origin codes are international.

Lame-ish Origin 50% off sale in European storefront

Ravaged - post apocaliptic Battlefield kixtarter/preorder for 25 USD still 27 hours to go
Why do you call that lame-ish ? Or do you hate 50% off sales ?
Hmmm... Maybe
ne_zavarj: Why do you call that lame-ish ? Or do you hate 50% off sales ?
You could/can get most of those games cheaper elsewhere.

But, for example, if you want to pay 10€ for Medal of Honor instead of 5 USD at Amazon be my guest. :P