It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crassmaster: Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe are now also $20 off on Gamersgate and Direct2Drive.
bansama: It's actually very good and well worth experiencing as long as you actually have the capacity to NOT simply assume that everything is a reference to rape and murder.

Oh thanks for ruining it, jackass.
bansama: It's actually very good and well worth experiencing as long as you actually have the capacity to NOT simply assume that everything is a reference to rape and murder.
michaelleung: Oh thanks for ruining it, jackass.

Yeah, now they'll all be thinking that. :P
michaelleung: Oh thanks for ruining it, jackass.

Right, I ruined it by posting something that has been posted a thousand times before >_>
Steam
AvP 33% off
chautemoc: Great "game." :)

Yeah I know it's a bit obscure but I'll try it, and there are other 3 PC games on sale. Just don't buy The Godlove Museum, it's bible based...
bansama: Also, re. the Path, if you don't have it yet, at least try the demo. It's actually very good and well worth experiencing as long as you actually have the capacity to NOT simply assume that everything is a reference to rape and murder.

That is the problem of having 14 year old kids playing your abstract indie game, and then talking about it on the steam forums.
Crassmaster: Mass Effect 2 and Mass Effect 2 Digital Deluxe are now also $20 off on Gamersgate and Direct2Drive.
bansama: Not sure about D2D, but for GamersGate at least, this discount is North America (and possibly South America) only.
All other regions viewing the Mass Effect US product pages will not see the discounted price.

About mass effect 2, in south america.
GG: not discounted, not even a cent, but they still list it on the offers page. price is visible.
D2D: "This product is only available for purchase in the United States and Canada.", price is visible.
Impulse: "North America (US and Canada).", restricted here, and can't see the price.
Post edited March 20, 2010 by taczillabr
taczillabr: That is the problem of having 14 year old kids playing your abstract indie game, and then talking about it on the steam forums.

Actually, I was thinking more of reviews like this pile of crap: http://diehardgamefan.com/2009/03/13/review-the-path-pc/ than 14 year old kids on the Steam forums.
taczillabr: That is the problem of having 14 year old kids playing your abstract indie game, and then talking about it on the steam forums.
bansama: Actually, I was thinking more of reviews like this pile of crap: http://diehardgamefan.com/2009/03/13/review-the-path-pc/ than 14 year old kids on the Steam forums.

.......And he writes this on diehardgameFAN? Loser.
So you would rather trust an review from some Pokemon site? C'mon! :P
fix-cz: So you would rather trust an review from some Pokemon site? C'mon! :P

No, that was just the first example I could find. There was most certainly another one on a more serious site. The point is, there were a fair few reviewers who obviously lacked the mental capacity to actually think outside the box as it were, and who failed in the task of interpreting meanings, choosing instead to simple assume that everything was rape and murder.
*off question*
Anyone played or playing with any game made by Spiderweb Software, Inc.
lackoo1111: *off question*

Yes I've played a bit of Avernum, it's a good little game.
lackoo1111: *off question*

played exile for waaaay to long a couple of years ago. Blades of exile is OSS and freely available by the way.
To add : Universe at War for $4.95 on Gamersgate
To remove : Mirror's Edge seems to have vanished from the Impulse sale. I'm guessing they sold out of serial keys?
Crassmaster: To remove : Mirror's Edge seems to have vanished from the Impulse sale. I'm guessing they sold out of serial keys?

Game page still shows it on sale.
Crassmaster: To remove : Mirror's Edge seems to have vanished from the Impulse sale. I'm guessing they sold out of serial keys?
chautemoc: Game page still shows it on sale.

Really? When I bring up Impulse, either the client or the web page, Mirror's Edge isn't even listed anymore. Not just missing from the sales page, missing completely from the catalog.
Weird. And too bad, because I was going to pick it up.