It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

JO11190: Does San Andreas use Capsule...?
kjx: Yes. And it's not-tradable.
You sure? I thought no trade-in value = no Capsule?
Post edited April 07, 2012 by ABH20
...So it's a yes or a no? xD I don't care for the trade-in effect.
ABH20: You sure? I thought no trade-in value = no Capsule?
I have few not-tradable games there and I must use Crapsule to download them.
Attachments:
capsule.jpg (96 Kb)
Post edited April 07, 2012 by kjx
ABH20: You sure? I thought no trade-in value = no Capsule?
kjx: I have few not-tradable games there and I must use Crapsule to download them.
Wow, GMG is worse than I thought. I guess I'll stick to getting games you activate on Steam from there. Don't think I'll bother linking to any more of their deals unless it's a Steam game either.
Until they get their security issues resolved, GMG really aren't worth the risk for their capsule games anyway, as they might block you from their website at any second.

And, of course, if you have a problem with one of their Steam keys after you've been blocked, you have no recourse.
How is Getgames? Anyone know. I want Dirt3.
the_bard: How is Getgames? Anyone know. I want Dirt3.
I have bought a couple of games from them, mostly Steam versions. Good company so far. Not entirely sure what their DRM is, too long since the last time I installed one, but IIRC, some type of securom type DRM.
GetGames is ok but stated couple of posts back - Dirt3 is GFWL not Steam
ABH20: Not available in my region, so doesn't show on the frontpage when I visit.
spinefarm: They've just tweeted it :)

Get Games
• DiRT 3 is $5.99, save 80 percent.

Gametap
• Dungeon Siege III is $11.98, save 60 percent.
• Patrician IV - GOLD Edition is $14.97, save 50 percent.

Amazon
• Sword of the Stars: Ultimate Collection is $2.99, save 90 percent.
• L.A. Noire is $4.99, save 83 percent.

The whole list
Is this LA Noire the full extended version and it is possible to active it on steam?
trusteft: I have bought a couple of games from them, mostly Steam versions. Good company so far. Not entirely sure what their DRM is, too long since the last time I installed one, but IIRC, some type of securom type DRM.
Ah k thanks.

spinefarm: GetGames is ok but stated couple of posts back - Dirt3 is GFWL not Steam
Yeah, see them now. Thanks.
spinefarm: They've just tweeted it :)

Get Games
• DiRT 3 is $5.99, save 80 percent.

Gametap
• Dungeon Siege III is $11.98, save 60 percent.
• Patrician IV - GOLD Edition is $14.97, save 50 percent.

Amazon
• Sword of the Stars: Ultimate Collection is $2.99, save 90 percent.
• L.A. Noire is $4.99, save 83 percent.

The whole list
Zangtesu: Is this LA Noire the full extended version and it is possible to active it on steam?
Normal version...and it didn't say steam or not :)
You download games from their site using a standalone program that's like half a meg. You can pause and resume later, the only problem is that it sticks the files in your C:\ drive so just be sure you have the space to hold the download.

At least that's how it was some time ago.
PenguinJim: Until they get their security issues resolved, GMG really aren't worth the risk for their capsule games anyway, as they might block you from their website at any second.

And, of course, if you have a problem with one of their Steam keys after you've been blocked, you have no recourse.
What's the security issues? I don't know about them
Zangtesu: Is this LA Noire the full extended version and it is possible to active it on steam?
spinefarm: Normal version...and it didn't say steam or not :)
Thanks!
Steam Daily Deal: A Stroke of Fate: Operation Valkyrie is 75% off.