It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

spinefarm: 99% :)
grviper: I wonder, if you lose any of the BC for reviews/ratings, if you gift the game.
Nope
keeveek: Maybe because you should write them on your own? Doesn't matter if you just write one sentence, but it would be your own review based on gaming experience.

Copypasting reviews from somewhere else is:
1) copyright infrigiment
2) dislhonest to gamersgate
3) dishonest to gamers who are making purchases based on the reviews
4) childish.

but enjoy your bluecoins like i give a damn :P
Offcourse I change some words ...nvm...
Post edited April 09, 2012 by spinefarm
spinefarm: Offcourse I change some words ...nvm...
Don't tell me they didn't approve your review of UAZ.
spinefarm: Offcourse I change some words ...nvm...
grviper: Don't tell me they didn't approve your review of UAZ.
I'm waiting for my aproval of Cities In Motion
I think you can only write a review after you bought the game .
Review approval takes a day or two. Do yourself a favor and not go crazy writing 80 right now. It's still an absurdly insane deal even if you don't manage to scrape 15 dollar of blue coins back. Trolling the system that is getting you all this stuff back is only going to encourage them to rework it or flat out nuke it in the future.
Post edited April 09, 2012 by Sinizine
Sinizine: Review approval takes a day or two. Do yourself a favor and not go crazy writing 80 right now. It's still an absurdly insane deal even if you don't manage to scrape 15 dollar of blue coins back. Trolling the system that is getting you all this stuff back is only going to encourage them to rework it or flat out nuke it in the future.
Indeed and this is what I am worried about. They might make it so that you can only review the bundle as one item and not individual games in it for example.
Sinizine: Review approval takes a day or two. Do yourself a favor and not go crazy writing 80 right now. It's still an absurdly insane deal even if you don't manage to scrape 15 dollar of blue coins back. Trolling the system that is getting you all this stuff back is only going to encourage them to rework it or flat out nuke it in the future.
abolat: Indeed and this is what I am worried about. They might make it so that you can only review the bundle as one item and not individual games in it for example.
Offcourse you will not review 80 games at once...this is insane...
I recomend that you take the deal and buy the pack. Obviously it's a mistake, as partial packs are more expensive and it includes new games like men of war vietnam and real warfare 2 that aren't that much discounted or not at all.
Also, if you don't have the king bounty series....this is a hell of an opportunity
Post edited April 09, 2012 by mefet
Yeah, they will probably review the price soon, so buy it before it's too late.
That 1C pack is a brilliant deal for just some of those. The AIM games, King's Bounty, Rig N Roll, and a fair few others, are all pretty good.
I predict a lot of gifts threads with the games we already have X)
It is interesting how the only thing out of that mega-pack I am interested in is King's Bounty....
maycett: The 1c complete pack for $20.92:
http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-1CBIGPACK/1c-complete-pack-bundle

I never buy packs but I'm tempted by this :>
I see that the forum already found out... It's €19.64 in EURO zone......
This is such a sweet deal.... I will defenitely recommend this package purchase......
There is a *cool* 86 games and "Expansions" in this package (as far as I could see doing a quick count).....
Are the Serious Sam HD games and Serious Sam 2 worth the money ?
ne_zavarj: Are the Serious Sam HD games and Serious Sam 2 worth the money ?
Not exactly...try to find the Lightning Bundle that was with Serious Sam