It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

gyokzoli: What's ET?
E.T. for Atari 2600, movie tie-in action/adventure widely hailed as (one of) the worst games ever. Mostly by people who haven't seen real crap. The game is quite repetitive, I give it that.
orcishgamer: I have to give serious props to this game. This was one of the best games of 2011, imo. There's an Easy mode for the musically challenged, like me. It works fine with keyboard or gamepad.
worlddan: Aren't this game and bit.trip.runner and audiosurf all essentially the same type of game. What's the difference; which one is best.?
Audiosurf is more akin to Klax than other games, with differring modes nad whatnot. Also, creates levels from your music.
Bit.trip games are not generated from your music, and range from Pong-likes to shmups, where you get more layers in the soundtrack the better you do. I think they have like 3 songs each.

Sequence is pretty much Puzzle Quest if you exchanged the match 3 puzzle for DDR/Stepmania. All of them are very different, but are music-based games.

Personally, my current favorite music-based game is Beat Hazard.

Edit: The gameplay is fun, but the writing may be offputting to some. For example, there is an item drop called "Polish Remover", when you check the description, it reads "Hitler". So, if you are offended by such things and internet memes and the characters trying to be edgyyyyy, avoid. The gameplay is fun though.
Post edited February 19, 2012 by Luisfius
Luisfius: For example, there is an item drop called "Polish Remover", when you check the description, it reads "Hitler".
I'm sorry, but I laughed at that.
worlddan: Aren't this game and bit.trip.runner and audiosurf all essentially the same type of game. What's the difference; which one is best.?
SimonG: Bit.runner is pretentious piece of hipster bullshit!

Sorry, I really hate that game. And to your question, all three games are vastly different. Audiosurf is more of a fun coffee break game that is "racer like" with puzzle elements. Sequence is quite, well, unique. Hard to describe,but well worth the 2,5$. And Bit.runner is one of those games that due to "looking retro" and "being indie" is trying to find some appeal. But Atari games had more sophisticated gameplay than this piece of garbage (except maybe E.T.)...
To add to this, Sequence actually has an interesting and engaging story and surprisingly good voice acting given how it was developed. The item descriptions alone will have your laughing in spite of yourself a couple of times.
Luisfius: For example, there is an item drop called "Polish Remover", when you check the description, it reads "Hitler".
Foxhack: I'm sorry, but I laughed at that.
The whole game is full of hilarious shit like that. He poked fun at pretty much everyone. But I never got the sense that it was mean spirited in the least. Mostly he's playing with puns and language for humorous effect.
Post edited February 19, 2012 by orcishgamer
All the Hearts of Iron 3 games and DLCs are 75% off. A good pick up if you love it.

This is the collection edition:
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-HOI3C/hearts-of-iron-3-collection
Sounds like a mech series though obviously not.
Quickie question:
Does anyone know if Neverwinter Nights 2 Mysteries of Westgate will work fine with the Steam version of NWN 2?
Foxhack: Quickie question:
Does anyone know if Neverwinter Nights 2 Mysteries of Westgate will work fine with the Steam version of NWN 2?
Apparently yes.
http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/gaming_deals_thread/post22838
Yes. Someone recently linked a thread from the Steam forums in which a user said that it does work.
Psyringe: Yes. Someone recently linked a thread from the Steam forums in which a user said that it does work.
Thank you very much
GamersGate offers:

<span class="bold">Darkspore</span> (Origin) - 4.49 GBP
<span class="bold">Alice: Madness Returns</span> (Origin) - 7.5 GBP

ref links
Post edited February 20, 2012 by gyokzoli
GG .com deals (ref links)

ArcaniA Gold Edition -70%
Ship Simulator Extremes -70%
Hearts of Iron 3 Collection -75%
Spellforce Platinum -50%
Gothic Complete Pack -50%
Post edited February 20, 2012 by grynn
Amazon
Mass Effect 2 - Digital Deluxe Edition @ 7.49$
gyokzoli: <span class="bold">Darkspore</span> (Origin) - 4.49 GBP
<span class="bold">Alice: Madness Returns</span> (Origin) - 7.5 GBP

ref links
Could you state the store name next time please? Got me confused there for a second as I thought they were links to Origin store.
nagytow: Could you state the store name next time please? Got me confused there for a second as I thought they were links to Origin store.
Sure, I will do it. And sorry!