It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tizzysawr: Just noticed that Amazon has Diablo 3 Collector's Edition back on sale after months of being sold out. If any of you guys wanted one, this is probably the moment to get it before you have to get it from a reseller for $200.
Too bad Amazon UK doesn't have it. I'd love to buy it.
Argentum42: It shows up as "Not yet released" for me.
But can you see the price and preorder it?
nagytow: The only way of 'gifting' on Origin is when you give your username and password to someone and that person buys you a game.
... are you sure?

I was checking their FAQs (in Spanish) and they say you CAN gift items.
abolat: Hmm well if they get corrected, you will be one lucky guy ^^...

I wonder if origin gives the games directly to your account or as orders where you enter the key to your origin client...
They DID. The ad now says 89 pesos.
Post edited February 21, 2012 by Foxhack
Argentum42: It shows up as "Not yet released" for me.
warcry: But can you see the price and preorder it?
Nope. "This item is currently unavailable".
SimonG: You need to run this with capsule, so beware.
GoJays2025: And cannot be traded in... that sucks.
I spent a month struggling with Capsule and Arkham City - reinstalling, redownloading, tweaking and whatever the heck I could think of to get it to work properly. It's not Capsule's fault it didn't run as intended, but Capsule sure made the process a lot more tedious. Jerks.
Tizzysawr: . If any of you guys wanted one, this is probably the moment to get it before you have to get it from a reseller for $200.
I started playing WoW back in the middle of BC and at that time I rejected buying a collectors edition for $200 because I thought that was outrageous.

Ha ha. The last time I checked the cheapest I saw on ebay was $1500.
Steam

Midweek Madness:
Cities XL

Daily Deal
AI War

Anyone has a spare Cities XL coupon?
AI War: Fleet Command is Steam's deal for today. It's a fun game, if you like RTS. Note that the learning curve is a bit steep, and the game is very large-scale (the largeness sort of intimidated one of my friends when he first started playing). It can be a lot of fun in multiplayer, but know that you can only play against the AI (which can be quite challenging, though you can customize how difficult you want the game to be on a scale of 1-10).
New F2P game on Steam, Realm of the Mad God. Try it out, it's great.
Post edited February 21, 2012 by grynn
grynn: New F2P game on Steam, Realm of the Mad God. Try it out, it's great.
But how "free" it really is?
IGN Prime is giving away Dawn of Fantasy codes. Limited offer they say.
http://my.ign.com/prime/hub
Cleidophoros: IGN Prime is giving away Dawn of Fantasy codes. Limited offer they say.
http://my.ign.com/prime/hub
I have to ask everyone who joined the IGN free prime thing for King Arthur & Rochard, are your IGN prime accounts still in "prime"? I can still access all the prime content, but they have not billed me.
AFnord: I have to ask everyone who joined the IGN free prime thing for King Arthur & Rochard, are your IGN prime accounts still in "prime"? I can still access all the prime content, but they have not billed me.
Yup
AFnord: I have to ask everyone who joined the IGN free prime thing for King Arthur & Rochard, are your IGN prime accounts still in "prime"? I can still access all the prime content, but they have not billed me.
GoJays2025: Yup
I don't know if I'm just confused and remembering things wrong here, but was that not just a 1week promo?
I'm absolutely not complaining though, a $30 game for free, that is not bad !
Post edited February 21, 2012 by AFnord
GoJays2025: Yup
AFnord: I don't know if I'm just confused and remembering things wrong here, but was that not just a 1week promo?
Yup.