It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The Humble Store currently has a 78% off offer for a (Steam-only) game called <span class="bold">Fight the Dragon</span> (that is, e.g. 2,99 EUR). Has anyone ever heard of this game? It seems to be an action RPG with a versatile level/campaign editor and community created content, and I'm a sucker for games that support the creation of custom adventures IF the general gameplay is fun, the editor is easy to use and it actually has a community and (the potential of) great user-made content. It seems to have good reviews, but the fact that I've never heard of it makes me suspicious. Does anyone know anything about it?
Post edited September 05, 2015 by Leroux
high rated
Bundlestars has Shadow of Mordor GOTY for €$15, Steam

you get 2 Keys, Game + Season Pass = GOTY

on Humble Bundle The Fall is €1.79,
DRM FREE & Steam

Also the Lovecraftian game The Consuming Shadow by renown game critic Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw is 25% off €5,61 the DLX version contains 2 of his novels
DRM Free + Steam Key if greenlit (AFAIK).

and Paper Sorcerer for €0.89
D-Free, & Steam
Post edited September 05, 2015 by dyscode
@dyscode please check your chat asap.
high rated
<span class="bold">Groupees Be Mine 22</span> is up now and all guesses were on point.

1$

Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri (Steam)
Tracks and Turrets (DRM-Free)

4$

Belladonna (Steam)
In Verbis Virtus (Steam)
Ankh - Anniversary Edition (Steam)
Mystery Game
Schematist - Neon Arcade (FLAC + MP3)

All games are for Windows except "Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri" which is on Mac and Linux as well.
Post edited September 06, 2015 by stg83
Looks particularly horrible from my viewpoint, narrow as that may be.
stg83: <span class="bold">Groupees Be Mine 22</span> is up now and all guesses were on point.

1$

4$

Belladonna (Steam)
In Verbis Virtus (Steam)
Mystery Game

All games are for Windows except "Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri" which is on Mac and Linux as well.
Happy with my pre-order. ;)
budejovice: Looks particularly horrible from my viewpoint, narrow as that may be.
I can certainly understand that as there is only one DRM Free game and its multi-player focused. :)
stg83: <span class="bold">Groupees Be Mine 22</span> is up now and all guesses were on point.

1$

4$

Belladonna (Steam)
In Verbis Virtus (Steam)
Mystery Game

Getcomposted: Happy with my pre-order. ;)
Same here. I had Terra Nova on my wishlist and the other games look not too shabby. :D

1$

4$

Belladonna (Steam)
In Verbis Virtus (Steam)
Mystery Game

Worst Be Mine bundle ever. Not even the music is interesting to me.
high rated
budejovice: Looks particularly horrible from my viewpoint, narrow as that may be.
stg83: I can certainly understand that as there is only one DRM Free game and its multi-player focused. :)
It did remind me I need to go back and finish iBomber Attack, which was a nice top-down tank action game, if not completely memorable. :)
Post edited September 06, 2015 by budejovice
budejovice: It did remind me I need to go back and finish iBomber Attack, which was a nice top-down tank action game, if not completely memorable. :)
Well then atleast some good came of it afterall from your perspective. ;)

1$

4$

Belladonna (Steam)
In Verbis Virtus (Steam)
Mystery Game

Hm. The only one I'm interested in at the moment is Ankh. Looks like I'll be passing on this one.
penumbren: <span class="bold">Groupees Be Mine 22</span> is up now and all guesses were on point.

4$

Hm. The only one I'm interested in at the moment is Ankh. Looks like I'll be passing on this one.
Yes, Ankh. I did not realise the first game was available any more. I had the mistaken impression it was one of those games that you could not get any more for reasons. Strange that it is on steam, but "the ankh pack" only included Ankh 2 and Ankh 3. Different publishers, I'm assuming?

Despite being pleased to see it is available again, I am still too tight to pay $4 for it. Besides, I'd rather see it here on GOG. I'm sure it would hit $4-ish if it was here during the big sales. I'd be more willing to get it (and the sequels) under those circumstances.

1$

4$

Belladonna (Steam)
In Verbis Virtus (Steam)
Mystery Game

PaterAlf: Worst Be Mine bundle ever. Not even the music is interesting to me.
I dunno about it being the worst, but I suppose I don't really regret forgetting to preorder it. Kinda unfortunate they didn't include DRM-free builds with many of the games this time.
I am seing a lot of give aways for Payday 2 is there a bundle or deal I am missing?