It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: I'm curious as to what has changed about it, since I have the original. A fun little game it is, too.
Interesting little game, reminds me a bit of the idea behind puzzle fighters but with some sort of scrabble/word soup mechanics.
siulebuo: Indiegala - Grim Trekker Bundle

$1.99 (before price increases):

- Letter Quest - Grimm's Journey Remastered
Ok, to add to the confusion, IndieGala has now changed the description. They removed "Remastered", suggesting the key will only unlock the original.

If anyone picks this bundle up, could you confirm if the key gets you both versions of the game, or only the Original?
BoxOfSnoo: Origin's "On The House" game right now is...

Red Alert 2 + Yuri's Revenge

Totally worth it, if you don't have it already.
Thanks for the heads up Snoo, but it appears to be down already. There's some sort of generic message about "Our servers need to cool down" so maybe it will be back later (like after everyone in most of the world is out for the evening or sleeping?)
budejovice: I feel I'm getting rapped about the head this week with all the multiplayer from... everywhere. It's like they're telling me I should find some friends... :(
In theory I have friends, we just don't share the same games, generally. Or if we do, we're in completely different time zones or work schedules.

I still remember my first time playing Diablo 1 over dial-up though - it was amazing.

But yeah, I no longer really have people I actively game WITH.
high rated
bler144:
My irl folks don't really game. I had some friends from my early Austin days that I was able to D2 with for quite some time in the early aughts. It was indeed totally amazing. :)
HeDanny: Ok, to add to the confusion, IndieGala has now changed the description. They removed "Remastered", suggesting the key will only unlock the original.

If anyone picks this bundle up, could you confirm if the key gets you both versions of the game, or only the Original?
Seems that it is only the original: https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/3l6akm/indiegala_grim_trekker_bundle_199_before_price/
HeDanny: Ok, to add to the confusion, IndieGala has now changed the description. They removed "Remastered", suggesting the key will only unlock the original.

siulebuo: Seems that it is only the original: https://www.reddit.com/r/GameDeals/comments/3l6akm/indiegala_grim_trekker_bundle_199_before_price/
I appreciate (as always) your input mate. However, I have had that open in a tab since it first went up. It has no true answer to the question. Two people said it was a "key" for the original game, not the Remastered. That is not the same as saying "I redeemed the key for the original, and the remastered was not added to my account. One person even asked if they had checked, and no answer was given either way. There is also now three people who say you get both, however none of them specifically said they got both from redeeming this particular key from this bundle. Also, Reddit, grain of salt, etc.

This is why I would like to hear from someone who has redeemed the key they got specifically from this bundle, if it also adds the remastered to their library.
BoxOfSnoo: Origin's "On The House" game right now is...

Red Alert 2 + Yuri's Revenge

Totally worth it, if you don't have it already.
PincushionMan: Thanks for the heads up Snoo, but it appears to be down already. There's some sort of generic message about "Our servers need to cool down" so maybe it will be back later (like after everyone in most of the world is out for the evening or sleeping?)
Oh yeah, it's Theme Hospital ATM (also an awesome game worth having).
HeDanny: ...

This is why I would like to hear from someone who has redeemed the key they got specifically from this bundle, if it also adds the remastered to their library.
Sorry I won't buy this bundle so I can't answer your question.
But I think it's very unlikely that you will only get the original version.
This is what the developer posted some weeks ago:
Letter Quest Remastered now available!
6 August - Bacon Bandit Games
Letter Quest Remastered is now available on Steam!

If you own the original Letter Quest on Steam, you now own Letter Quest Remastered too - check your Steam library! If you don't see the game, you may have to log out of Steam and log back in, but it should show up automatically.

Enjoy the game!

- The Bacon Bandits
http://steamcommunity.com/games/328730/announcements/detail/79163488611411708
HeDanny: I appreciate (as always) your input mate. However, I have had that open in a tab since it first went up. It has no true answer to the question. Two people said it was a "key" for the original game, not the Remastered. That is not the same as saying "I redeemed the key for the original, and the remastered was not added to my account. One person even asked if they had checked, and no answer was given either way. There is also now three people who say you get both, however none of them specifically said they got both from redeeming this particular key from this bundle. Also, Reddit, grain of salt, etc.

I don't know if it is true, but there are this comments:
- "Activated the key for Letter Quest and it was not the Remastered version for me as advertised. Or did I miss something?"
- "Same here, I got the original version. There is no other key for the Remastered one. I'll try and contact IndieGala.
Edit : They changed the name on the bundle page. It's not the Remastered version anymore."
- "PSA: multiple people in this thread have gotten the standard key rather than the remastered key, myself included."
Post edited September 17, 2015 by siulebuo
I would ask the dev for the reason of such unequal treatment.
gixgox: I would ask the dev for the reason of such unequal treatment.
It is a very confusing situation. Some of the posters said they emailed the Dev, but none of them have said if they heard back.

Three people (quoted above) all said they only got one "key". The confusion comes from the fact that the original game is no longer purchasable on Steam. Both the original and the remastered come up in a search, but only the remaster has a price attached, and both search results go to the remaster store page.

Last month someone asked the Dev if redeeming a key now (after the remaster had been released) would still get the remaster for free. He replied yes. This suggests that the free remaster is not just for people who owned the original before the remaster release.

So, a "key" for the first game should redeem the original game as intended, but then the remastered edition should be automatically added as a separate game in the library.
Yes, I think there is only one key for both versions.
The dev was very kind when he gave away the remastered version, why should he suddenly change his mind?
Bundle Stars Primal Carnage Complete Bundle

$2.49 for 10 Steam keys:

Primal Carnage
Primal Carnage - Agent Trapper DLC
Primal Carnage - Oviraptor - Premium DLC
Primal Carnage - Cryolophosaurus - Premium - 2 Pack DLC
Primal Carnage - Dinobuster Skin DLC
Primal Carnage - Dinosaur Skin Pack 1 DLC
Primal Carnage - Experimental Dinosaur Skin Pack 2 DLC
Primal Carnage - Dinosaur Skin Pack 3 DLC
Primal Carnage - Pilot Commando DLC
Primal Carnage - Tupandactylus - Premium DLC