It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bundle Stars - The Infinite Bundle

$1.99:

- Sparkle 2 Evo
- Merchants of Kaidan
- Frederic: Evil Strikes Back
- Frederic: Resurrection of Music
- Millie
- Teddy Floppy Ear - Kayaking
- Teddy Floppy Ear - Mountain Adventure
- Sparkle 3 Genesis
- Teddy Floppy Ear - The Race
- Violett
- 16bit trader
- Iesabel
Bioshock Infinite, an FPS & fairly good story & some stunning graphics for the whopping price of.....$1.

All you have to do is vote in this.
fishbaits: Bioshock Infinite, an FPS & fairly good story & some stunning graphics for the whopping price of.....$1.

All you have to do is vote in this.
Thanks for the heads up fishbaits as that is definitely a great deal for folks that don't have the game yet. :)
Humble Bundle Tom Clancy Bundle

https://www.humblebundle.com/

$1
Rainbow Six
Rainbow Six 3 Gold (Raven Shield / Athena Sword)
Rainbow Six Vegas
Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
Ghost Recon
Rainbow Six Siege Multiplayer Beta

BTA
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Splinter Cell Conviction
Splinter Cell

$10
Splinter Cell Blacklist
Ghost Recon: Future Solider

$75
Rainbow Six Siege
Rainbow Six T-Shirt
66% off up to any three Ubisoft titles in the Humble Store coupon (excludes pre-orders)

All keys are for Uplay
Post edited September 01, 2015 by BenKii
Everything in the new Humble bundle is UPlay and only for Windows. Ubisoft is sure trying hard to get everyone on board Uplay with so many Humble Bundles recently, maybe the next one will be Assassins Creed. ;)
Post edited September 01, 2015 by stg83
high rated
Thanks humble, but I got my Ubisoft fix for the day. DRM-free forever. Thanks GOG!!!
BenKii: Humble Bundle Tom Clancy Bundle

https://www.humblebundle.com/
Not too shabby. I grabbed the $1 tier. :D
BenKii: All keys are for Uplay
Uplay. Iplay not. :)
BenKii: All keys are for Uplay
IAmSinistar: Uplay. Iplay not. :)
They should rename it into Udontplay
blotunga: They should rename it into Udontplay
+1

Or UplaywhenWesay
Or Fuuplay :P
The $1 BioShock Infinite deal seems good, but I wasn't impressed with the game when I played it on console. So...no thanks.
Update regarding the soon-to-expire <span class="bold">Humble PC &amp; Android Bundle 13</span> bundle:

The devs uploaded a new Windows version with working sound. Seems to be in good shape now.

The android version is still unplayable due to crashes.
The mac version suffers from the same crashes, according to Cecil.
The devs haven't (yet?) responded to my emails on the subject.
grimwerk: Update regarding the soon-to-expire <span class="bold">Humble PC &amp; Android Bundle 13</span> bundle:

The devs uploaded a new Windows version with working sound. Seems to be in good shape now.
True still best as I can tell.
grimwerk: Update regarding the soon-to-expire <span class="bold">Humble PC &amp; Android Bundle 13</span> bundle:

cecil: True still best as I can tell.
Yes, thanks. Humble indicates new (replacement) uploads with an adjacent date. So I don't think the mac and android versions have been touched.