It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
budejovice: EDIT: LOL steam only. Thanks to yogs in groupees chat (or, you know, gixgox in the original post), otherwise I might not have noticed that this is indeed the worst collection of shit ever to grace a screen. :)
madth3: They added DRM-Free downloads for Windows and Mac.
Good to see for those DRM-free users that don't yet have these, thanks for the update!
hummer010: My review of this bundle involves me pointing my thumb towards the floor while making farting noises with my mouth.
Right there with ya. Though watching the sales pile up makes me wonder why I'm so damned weird with my totally bizarre taste for single player drm free games...
Post edited September 10, 2015 by budejovice
pablodusk: The original Haunt the House is a free Flash game, if you want a taste.
Hey cool, thanks!

EDIT: Went ahead and bought it. Been a while since I splurged on a game that looks like pure fun.
Post edited September 10, 2015 by IAmSinistar
budejovice: EDIT: LOL steam only. Thanks to yogs in groupees chat (or, you know, gixgox in the original post), otherwise I might not have noticed that this is indeed the worst collection of shit ever to grace a screen. :)
madth3: They added DRM-Free downloads for Windows and Mac.
Now the Daedalic bundle starts to get interesting and somewhat tempting to fill the gaps I don't own yet. Are the installers only English or multilingual? (Looking at Gomo and Journey of the Roach, but others might thank you for the info about the other games.)
The-Business: Looking at Gomo and Journey of the Roach
Well, these games don't really need any localization. :p
Sniper Elite Midweek deal on GamersGate, up to -75%. Everything requires a Steam account, except for Sniper Elite - Berlin 1945 and the Sniper Elite V2 soundtrack, which are DRM-Free.
Grargar: Sniper Elite Midweek deal on GamersGate
Sniper elite III Season Pass in "on Sale" for $43. The Australia Tax is starting to get absurd.
New 96-hours deal on IndieGameStand: The Defenders: The Second Wave (Steam only)

https://indiegamestand.com/deal/
Strategy First weekend sale at DotEmu: Games are 60% off
Grargar: Sniper Elite Midweek deal on GamersGate
HeDanny: Sniper elite III Season Pass in "on Sale" for $43. The Australia Tax is starting to get absurd.
You, aussies:(

Dammit, mate, you really have it hard...
Indie Gala "FRIDAY OVERLOAD" Bundle

$1:

- Hamlet or the Last Game without MMORPG Features, Shaders or product placement
- Moonlight Minions
- Rats - Time is running out!

$2.89 (before price increases):

- Seeders
- Bernie Needs Love
- Spectraball
- Way of Gold and Steel
- Protocol
- Quantum Flux
- Earth Overclocked

All Steam.
IndieGala introduces Hentai games with the Sexy Girls Bundle.

9,99 $ for 5 games to download on MangaGamer.com :

- We Love Master !
- Demon Master Chris
- Boob Wars : Big Breasts VS Flat Chests
- Milles : Knight of Anal Tyranny
- Ecchi Mery & the Peril of the Cosmic Shrine

No, stop to look at me with those eyes, I won't buy it !
Post edited September 11, 2015 by MaxFulvus
high rated
Did I miss a post about this one? If so, sorry...

Another Mini Bundle will start on groupees in just under 24h. $1.25 reserve.

(I haven't bought any of the previous Mini Bundles so I'm doubting there will be anything here for me.)
budejovice: Another Mini Bundle will start on groupees in just under 24h. $1.25 reserve.
Groupees Mini: For when you're tired of horseshit and want rabbit droppings!
high rated
budejovice: Another Mini Bundle will start on groupees in just under 24h. $1.25 reserve.
IAmSinistar: Groupees Mini: For when you're tired of horseshit and want rabbit droppings!
Well, I guess it's better than rat droppings. :)

Couple of random thoughts/questions.

-Did something change on Humble? On the Store tab I'm seeing "USD" next to the prices on the sale stuff and think I remember just seeing the prices up until now. Maybe I'm just imagining things.

-I never noticed Europa Universalis III is on FireFlower! That's a DRM-free build so I would think it's gotta come here soon¿

(Tried to remember alt code for (tm) from top of my head, but inverted ? works too...)
As I predicted yesterday, the Humble Store's End of Summer Sale isn't over yet and will have an encore that will last 72 more hours. Build Your Own Bundles also return for Daedalic Entertainment, Double Fine Productions and Telltale Games.
budejovice: (Tried to remember alt code for (tm) from top of my head, but inverted ? works too...)
Alt+0153

MaxFulvus: IndieGala introduces Hentai games with the Sexy Girls Bundle.

9,99 $ for 5 games to download on MangaGamer.com :

- We Love Master !
- Demon Master Chris
- Boob Wars : Big Breasts VS Flat Chests
- Milles : Knight of Anal Tyranny
- Ecchi Mery & the Peril of the Cosmic Shrine

No, stop to look at me with those eyes, I won't buy it !
That's quite a ninja, I'm telling you.
Post edited September 11, 2015 by Grargar