It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

hummer010: Anyone know what the mystery games have been? Bundle stars gave away some real crap in their bonus game promo.
They give me Hacker Evolution. I read other people get Survivor Squad and Corporate Lifestyle Simulator.
hummer010: I've found the WGN bundles on Groupees to be the lowest of the low. Who's Gaming Now? If it's only the games selected by WGN on Groupees, no one is Gaming.
I agree, but this one is curated by a buy who was howling about that exact thing himself. This is his first bundle. I'm willing to give him the chance, since he was complaining as loud as anybody about crappy bundle quality.
hummer010: I've found the WGN bundles on Groupees to be the lowest of the low. Who's Gaming Now? If it's only the games selected by WGN on Groupees, no one is Gaming.
yogsloth: I agree, but this one is curated by a buy who was howling about that exact thing himself. This is his first bundle. I'm willing to give him the chance, since he was complaining as loud as anybody about crappy bundle quality.
Interesting .....
budejovice: These bundles are rivaling the root canal I just had! ;)
You too, huh? Although I must say, mine didn't hurt at all, and as a bonus both my Endodontist and the dental assistant are both pretty women. I didn't even fill the pain med script, but I usually don't anyway...

Also I agree on these recent bundles especially IG whom I usually defend, there's been nothing since the HB Borderlands that even gave me a 2 second pause on whether I should buy....
agylardi: I found the control is kind of difficult. Were you playing using gamepad or keyboard + mouse ?
I played it on Xbox 360, so controller.
budejovice: These bundles are rivaling the root canal I just had! ;)
Cyberevil: You too, huh? Although I must say, mine didn't hurt at all, and as a bonus both my Endodontist and the dental assistant are both pretty women. I didn't even fill the pain med script, but I usually don't anyway...
I came back to work like a champ, then when my local wore off I retreated quickly to home & my pain pills like a big old wimp. (They had to make an incision because I had an infection.) Not only was my endodontist pretty, she was sympathetic and obviously of great quality - my regular dentist was waiting in the lobby for his root canal as I left. :)

It was a bad metaphor. The root canal was awesome, because it was the END of pain, not the beginning like some of these bundles. ;)
Dragon Age: Inquisition has a free trial period on Origin ending July 22 at 3AM AEST.

Unlimited free multiplayer including both multiplayer expansions. For the single-player, you get 6 free hours. The time lasts even after the offer is over, as long as you've added it to your account before then.
triock: WGN Shoppaholic Greenlight bundle preorder for $1

https://groupees.com/shoppaholic
There's an image with hints and the guesses so far are:

- Alpha Runner (Win, Mac, Linux)?
- gShift (Win, Mac)?
- Voxel Blast (Win, Mac, Linux)?

The supported systems are according to Greenlight. No idea if the bundle will match that.
triock: WGN Shoppaholic Greenlight bundle preorder for $1

madth3: There's an image with hints and the guesses so far are:

- Alpha Runner (Win, Mac, Linux)?
- gShift (Win, Mac)?
- Voxel Blast (Win, Mac, Linux)?

The supported systems are according to Greenlight. No idea if the bundle will match that.
three Mac games... that is almost unheard of might just chance it if they are actually DRM free...
dyscode: 2. just access the site's top level www.greenmangaming.com
;)
Thank you! For some reason, I can't seem to use the direct links to sub-pages, but top level works fine.
dyscode: 2. just access the site's top level www.greenmangaming.com
;)
JaqFrost: Thank you! For some reason, I can't seem to use the direct links to sub-pages, but top level works fine.
yes, same here. GMG really wants you to log-in for some reason.
ABH20: Dragon Age: Inquisition has a free trial period on Origin ending July 22 at 3AM AEST.

Unlimited free multiplayer including both multiplayer expansions. For the single-player, you get 6 free hours. The time lasts even after the offer is over, as long as you've added it to your account before then.
does the demo version also use this dreaded 3rd party DRM?
Post edited July 18, 2015 by dyscode
WGN Shoppaholic Greenlight bundle is live

For a minimum of $2 you get

Alpha Runner - [DRM-Free] [Windows]
Escape from Puzzlegate - [DRM-Free] [Windows] [Mac] [Linux]
Robot Exploration Squad - [DRM-Free] [Windows]
Hands Off! - [DRM-Free] [Windows] [Mac] [Linux] [Itch.io]
gShift‏ - [DRM-Free] [Windows] [Mac]
Blaster Shooter GunGuy! - [DRM-Free] [Windows] [Itch.io]
Voxel Blast - [Windows] [Itch.io]
GMG Postapolacylptic ;)

e.g.
Metro Last Light redux / 2033 Redux / Redux Bundle -75%, Steam
Fallout Collection -75% Steam
Desert Law -75%, Steam
Post edited July 18, 2015 by dyscode
Bundle 12: Lazy Days is the new bundle at LazyGuys.
The minimum price of $2.99 gets you STEAM keys for some regular bundle fodder.

Samudai
Crayon Chronicles
Castle
Mr. Bree+
Thief Town
Sometimes: Success Requires Sacrifice
Catmouth Island
Garden Rescue
Odysseus: Long Way Home

You also get a DESURA key for Ground Breakers (greenlit, steam key will be sent later).
high rated
blarth: Bundle 12: Lazy Days is the new bundle at LazyGuys.
Another casualty of the downfall of Desura. These bundles used to be pretty nice for the DRM-free crowd (quality aside). I have several prior bundles, but this is obviously a no-go for me.