It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Now that I joined the Dark Side and installed Uplay, I saw that Nuuvem has Anno 2070 complete for $6.4 or so. I have two questions about this:
1. Can the game be played offline?
2. Does it have the english version/are there any region locks or restrictions?
blotunga: Now that I joined the Dark Side and installed Uplay, I saw that Nuuvem has Anno 2070 complete for $6.4 or so. I have two questions about this:
1. Seems so.
2. In the page's description, it says that it supports English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Polish, Russian, and Spanish. As for restrictions, I don't think there are any. I guess that if a game is regionally-restricted, you are not even given an option to purchase it (like the Batman games).
Post edited July 06, 2015 by Grargar
When you are introducing the UPlay key don't forget to disable the Tages activation.
wolfsrain: When you are introducing the UPlay key don't forget to disable the Tages activation.
Please explain...
blotunga: Now that I joined the Dark Side and installed Uplay, I saw that Nuuvem has Anno 2070 complete for $6.4 or so. I have two questions about this:
As far as offline goes; can't help you there personally, but reports on the 'net seem to suggest that it is possible to play offline, but that it limits the gameplay experience.

On the topic of languages: According to Nuuvem's own page, the version they sell has English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Polish, Russian and Czech interface language support. No mentioning of supported Audio or Subtitle languages though. I don't know the game so I can't tell you if that means there is no language-specific audio or subtitles or if it means that those languages are not supported.
As a side note, the games I bought from Nuuvem in the past always at least had English language support for all relevant parts.

As for region locks; Normally, Nuuvem either mentions those on the game page in bold red letters or, (if you're not using a VPN,) region locked games should be listed as 'Unavailable' (check Sega's Football Manager series for instance).

-edit- aaannddd took way too long to post again. Got ninja'd by Grargar. :)
Post edited July 06, 2015 by skimmie
wolfsrain: When you are introducing the UPlay key don't forget to disable the Tages activation.
blotunga: Please explain...
When you register the key you get two options: to keep the bloody DRM (like UPlay DRM is not enough) or to disable it (that was encountered in retail keys, GamersGate keys and GreenManGaming keys - i know about those because i have friends that bought it from those online stores and i personally bought the retail).

If i recall correctly, Anno 2070 is one of the few games that need some extra steps to stay only with UPlay (it had Tages over UPlay, with limited activations). As Anno 2070 Complete Edition came really late after the release of the DLC's, i thought that they got rid of the horror, but thay only offered the possibility to disable it once you register the game. Not sure how things are if you buy a key directly from the Ubi store / Nuuvem or Humble Store

Once the Tages is disabled it stays that way for good. Let me know how went for you, if you decide to get it from Nuuvem.
wolfsrain: limited activations
Hmmm, this is something which is definitively a complete turn-off.. Well there are 10 more days from the promo so I don't have to hurry to think about it.
Post edited July 06, 2015 by blotunga
IndieGala Every Monday Bundle #67

$1.99 (first 24 hours) for six Steam puzzle games

- PARTICLE MACE
- Pivvot
- Burnstar
- Rituals
- Terraform
- Ludoku
madth3: IndieGala Every Monday Bundle #67

- PARTICLE MACE
- Pivvot
- Burnstar
- Rituals
- Terraform
- Ludoku
Are they good? Are they available as DRM-Free version too?
Co-Op Bundle on BundleStars

$1.99 (first 48 hours) for 8 Steam games

- Shadow Puppeteer
- Light Bound
- SCHAR: Blue Shield Alliance Soundtrack Edition
- CastleMiner Z
- ZombieRun
- Murder Miners
- Space Farmers 2-Pack
- Ted By Dawn

amrit9037: Are they available as DRM-Free version too?
Nope. IndieGala doesn't do DRM-Free.
At least not anymore.
Post edited July 06, 2015 by madth3
test

edit: Uhm, guess the forum is acting weird again.
Post edited July 06, 2015 by Cyraxpt
Cyraxpt: edit: Uhm, guess the forum is acting weird again.
Is it? What do you see?
Cyraxpt: edit: Uhm, guess the forum is acting weird again.
madth3: Is it? What do you see?
Nah, i was having problems replying to a post on the other thread, i thought it was the quote thing that was incomplete, nope, i thought it was the image that wasn't making the post appear, nope, so... i don't know. I removed part of the quote (and again, it was complete, i didn't even touched it) and it worked.
Cyraxpt: Nah, i was having problems replying to a post on the other thread
Ah... Never had those problems myself. Either my posts get accepted or are completely lost in the ether...
madth3: IndieGala Every Monday Bundle #67

- PARTICLE MACE
- Pivvot
- Burnstar
- Rituals
- Terraform
- Ludoku
amrit9037: Are they good? Are they available as DRM-Free version too?
Rituals looks the most (only) interesting to me.

Pivvot was/ is a great succes on mobile Platform, also Particle Mace is coming from mobile.
just so you know.
well, actually all games expt. Rituals look like mobile games ;)

BTW: Steam Monday deals has some 75% off on Wh40K DoW games.
Post edited July 06, 2015 by dyscode