It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ori & the blind forest is a whopping 75% off over on *cringe* steam right now.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/261570/
fishbaits: Ori & the blind forest is a whopping 75% off over on *cringe* steam right now.

Wow, seriously? So soon? God damn i'm tempted... Does anyone knows if it has performance problems?

Edit: Graphics: GeForce 240 GT or Radeon HD 6570 – 1024 MB (1 gig)

Damn, need to retire my laptop...

Edit 2: Apparently is a mistake, buy it while you can.
Post edited July 06, 2015 by Cyraxpt
Among the new deals in the Humble Store sale I'll point towards the Amanita games: and [url=https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/botanicula_storefront]Botanicula for those who might have not played them yet.

$1.99 each and, according to the description, soundtracks are included.
madth3: Opium Pulses' Stay Positive Bundle on Flyting Bundle
- Tea Party Simulator 2015
I was assuming it to be trolling but it seems to even have steam cards... and 2GB RAM minimum requirements.
Did anyone played Adventurer Manager? Is it good? I do enjoy games like Ninja village, Game Dev Story, Pocket Stable, etc (aka Kairosoft games) so this looks appealing.
This isn't a gaming deal but I figure sci-fi geeks like myself would like to know about this.

Blade Runner 30th Anniversary edition (3-disc Blu-Ray) is $9.99 on Amazon. Lowest price ever accoring to CCC.

includes:

72-Page Hard-cover Book features never-before-seen photos and scene sketches
3-Disc Set: Blu-ray, DVD and Ultraviolet Digital Copies
Contains all five versions of the film:
1. The final cut
2.The director’s cut
3.US theatrical
4. international theatrical
5.The rare work print
More than 10 hours of Bonus Content, plus an all-new concept spinner car & poster art

edit: Best Buy has it as well for $9.99
Post edited July 06, 2015 by BenKii
fishbaits: Ori & the blind forest is a whopping 75% off over on *cringe* steam right now.

Cyraxpt: Wow, seriously? So soon? God damn i'm tempted... Does anyone knows if it has performance problems?

Edit: Graphics: GeForce 240 GT or Radeon HD 6570 – 1024 MB (1 gig)

Damn, need to retire my laptop...

Edit 2: Apparently is a mistake, buy it while you can.
Already changed back... bugger as I saw it at the discount price but am at work ><
BlackThorny: I was assuming it to be trolling but it seems to even have steam cards... and 2GB RAM minimum requirements.
These days?
No simulator is too dumb or bizarre to exist (and be greenlit on Steam).
BlackThorny: I was assuming it to be trolling but it seems to even have steam cards... and 2GB RAM minimum requirements.
madth3: These days?
No simulator is too dumb or bizarre to exist (and be greenlit on Steam).
hehe, that reminds me, I'm quite interested in an ICU nursing simulator a serious one, that is. *not like surgeon simulator* If ever there was such a thing, I'd pay good money for it (would make one myself if I had the slightest Idea how, I guess) ... how come I always go offtopic in here, gotta find a good deal soon, to make up for it :)
madth3: Among the new deals in the Humble Store sale I'll point towards the Amanita games: and [url=https://www.humblebundle.com/store/p/botanicula_storefront]Botanicula for those who might have not played them yet.

$1.99 each and, according to the description, soundtracks are included.
Good suggestions. I'll add Saturday Morning RPG, which is a steal at this price, and Card City Nights from the makers of Ittle Dew. I've got that on my tablet and it's an enjoyable card strategy game.
From todays humble deals I suggest
Nihilumbra

From yesterdays humble deals I endorse (I know slightly late but still worth noting since half are on GOG if you miss them/wait this round)

Escape Goat
The Bridge
OllieOllie
140 (it's hard and strange but worth the $1 if you think you might enjoy it)
Agree with iamsinistar about Saturday Morning RPG
In current Humble Bundle Sale
Is Unity of Command: Stalingrad Campaign worth buying?
Because it's showing Steam Only however it's DLC are available DRM-Free.

Edit: Why a steam only game is on DRM-Free sale? (O_o)
Post edited July 07, 2015 by amrit9037
amrit9037: In current Humble Bundle Sale

Have the game but never played it (tried it once to see if it was working since there's some problem with the steam version that requires some to use the beta version of the game) so i can't say if it's worth it.

What i can say is that sometimes they make mistakes or forget to update the game's page, a while back i had to contact them via twitter about Risk of Rain, in the bundle there was a mac version but in their store it was windows only, they apologized and fixed the problem.

Cyraxpt: Have the game but never played it (tried it once to see if it was working since there's some problem with the steam version that requires some to use the beta version of the game) so i can't say if it's worth it.

What i can say is that sometimes they make mistakes or forget to update the game's page, a while back i had to contact them via twitter about Risk of Rain, in the bundle there was a mac version but in their store it was windows only, they apologized and fixed the problem.
Yes it's a mistake.
Thank you.
I brought this game and it has DRM-Free game as well.

I did find that odd and misleading myself. Also FYI critical mass is DRM free for Windows but the steam key is for win/mac and it shows up when looking for DRM free stuff for mac...