It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

justanoldgamer: Take its eyes out, that's what I did to mine. Now it gets in the foetus position when I buy a game.
I've said this before, but it bears repeating: I think my backlog is becoming sentient. I'm almost afraid to not feed it.
Coelocanth: I've said this before, but it bears repeating: I think my backlog is becoming sentient. I'm almost afraid to not feed it.
*snicker* Thanks for the laugh XD

You changed your avatar! Gonna take a while to get used to this new one :p
genkicolleen: You changed your avatar! Gonna take a while to get used to this new one :p
Me? No, this is the avatar I've used almost from the beginning (I actually started with an avatar of William Shatner, but changed it very early on to the current one). I've had this one for over 5 years.
Backlog implies there's a set order. Mine is just an unsorted pile of games growing ever larger until it's decided it's ready to devour me.
GamersGate has Sword of the Star: The Pit Weekend for 80% off

and the Pilgrim DLC for the first time for €.40

BTW: Star Trek the Shooter is €$5.09 on Steam

And the NEW Blade Kitten is also only €$3 on Steam until June 2. I can recommend this one!
Post edited May 30, 2014 by dyscode
dyscode: GamersGate has Sword of the Star: The Pit Weekend for 80% off

and the Pilgrim DLC for the first time for €.40
Thanks for the heads-up! I just grabbed the Pilgrim DLC for a few blue coins. :)
Whoa, GamersGate also has Sword of the Stars: Ground Pounders 66% off! The first time it's been discounted (disregarding GMG vouchers which it's been eligible for), and it's 66% off... I don't think I can resist, especially as it's supposed to be leaving beta very soon.
Groupees Spotlight 22
Radical Heroes: Crimson City Crisis (Alpha) from $1

and Groupees Be Mine 13 [url=http://coming soon]coming soon[/url]:

Legend of Dungeon,
Antisquad,
Alpha Kimori™ 1,
Nekro,
Miasmata,
The Longest Journey,
Spate
+ A Mystery Game
+ Boni

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SASnM-6lBU
chean: Whoa, GamersGate also has Sword of the Stars: Ground Pounders 66% off! The first time it's been discounted (disregarding GMG vouchers which it's been eligible for), and it's 66% off... I don't think I can resist, especially as it's supposed to be leaving beta very soon.
Great find, thanks for posting it. This one is right up near the top of my wishlist.
and a special something:

Ossuray is 33% OFF on Desura, for €2.67
It is a adventure of the very strange kind with lots of weird texts to read and minimalistic graphics.

I totally recommend this to everyone loving strange games (in the vain of Sword & Sworcery, Continue?98765433210, Zork etc.)

It's also on Steam Greenlight.

Only minor thing is, it uses Adobe AIR, like Winter Voices. Just so you know.

Addendum:
Shiny LooT Summer Sale Day 1
more notable:
The Raven Legacy $6.25, DLX $7.50
Wrath of Malachai $1.80
Elliot Quest $3

*edited*

on UK.Gamesplanet Thief is £9.

ADDENDUM II

http://groupees.com/community3#
Lots of Stuff for $1
Post edited May 30, 2014 by dyscode
dyscode: *snip*
Wonderful info, and thanks so much for linking everything! *claps* +1 to you~!
Games on sale in FireFlower Games http://fireflowergames.com/deals/
and in Dotemu is Anuman weekend 50% http://www.dotemu.com/en/pc-games/discounted
high rated
dyscode: SimplyCDKeys Sale

I have bought from them before and and had a positive experience.
They they say Key delivery can take up to 24hrs.
Well, they are one of those grey-area stores (politely speaking; publishers or legal distributors tend to use harsher words) that collect keys from dubious sources instead of making contracts with the publishers. Such keys may work, or they might not. Or they might work for a week or month, and then get deactivated, and your account might be checked for indications of fraud. Given that they only give you 24 hours to report a faulty key, it doesn't seem very safe to me.

A relatively common procedure is this one:
- Hackers buy a valid Steam key from a legal distributor, using stolen credit card information
- The hackers sell those keys to a "CD key store" (with a large profit margin because they didn't pay for the game themselves)
- The "CD key store" sells the key to an unsuspecting customer. They can cut the market price (because they aren't heeding any contracts with the publisher anyway) and still make a huge profit (because the hacker sold the key very cheaply to them)
- The customer buys the game, activates it on Steam, and everything seems okay - they key is valid, after all, it was originally bought at an official distributor.
- Over time, the owner of the compromised credit card notices the fraud, contacts his bank, the bank contacts the payment processor, the payment processor contacts the distributor, and the purchase gets reverted. The distributor sends the key to the publisher, with a note that it was used in a fraudulent purchase. This entire process may take a while.
- The publisher, seeing that the key was bought fraudulently, tells Steam to revoke it.
- Steam removes the game from the customer's account. At this time, it's usually too late for the customer to get any form of compensation from the "CD key store" (if he even notices that the game has vanished from his account). Steam may also audit the customer's account for further signs of fraud, and (if they find them) act further on that information, but that's up to them.

This is one of the practices that cause the publishers to push so heavily for a "no keys" solution, such as Humble Bundle and Indie Gala have already implemented. The amount of fraud that is going on with keys is staggering.
Post edited May 30, 2014 by Psyringe
IndieGala Encore Bundle

1$ (First 48h)
The Cat Lady
Tobe's Vertical Adventure
Duke Nukem Manhattan Project
Lume
Abyss The Wraiths of Eden
Strategic War in Europe
C-RUSH
Post edited May 30, 2014 by Stooner
Psyringe: Well, they are one of those grey-area stores (politely speaking; publishers or legal distributors tend to use harsher words) that collect keys from dubious sources instead of making contracts with the publishers. Such keys may work, or they might not. Or they might work for a week or month, and then get deactivated, and your account might be checked for indications of fraud. Given that they only give you 24 hours to report a faulty key, it doesn't seem very safe to me.

A relatively common procedure is this one:
- Hackers buy a valid Steam key from a legal distributor, using stolen credit card information
- The hackers sell those keys to a "CD key store" (with a large profit margin because they didn't pay for the game themselves)
- The "CD key store" sells the key to an unsuspecting customer. They can cut the market price (because they aren't heeding any contracts with the publisher anyway) and still make a huge profit (because the hacker sold the key very cheaply to them)
- The customer buys the game, activates it on Steam, and everything seems okay - they key is valid, after all, it was originally bought at an official distributor.
- Over time, the owner of the compromised credit card notices the fraud, contacts his bank, the bank contacts the payment processor, the payment processor contacts the distributor, and the purchase gets reverted. The distributor sends the key to the publisher, with a note that it was used in a fraudulent purchase. This entire process may take a while.
- The publisher, seeing that the key was bought fraudulently, tells Steam to revoke it.
- Steam removes the game from the customer's account. At this time, it's usually too late for the customer to get any form of compensation from the "CD key store" (if he even notices that the game has vanished from his account). Steam may also audit the customer's account for further signs of fraud, and (if they find them) act further on that information, but that's up to them.

This is one of the practices that cause the publishers to push so heavily for a "no keys" solution, such as Humble Bundle and Indie Gala have already implemented. The amount of fraud that is going on with keys is staggering.
No such warnings should be uttered without the necessary story to accompany them.
Beware Shady Key Resellers and Discount Steam Keys