It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Foxhack: Is Resident Evil 5 worth four bucks?
I haven't played it, but even if it's only a kick for a single playthrough, 4 bucks is worth it in my opinion.
Yes, but it really should be played with a friend.
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/19282

Tropico 4 Collector's Bundle 75% off .
I agree with spoderman, it's easily worth $4, but even more so if you have a friend to play with; Sheva's AI is pretty bad at times and, hopefully, a friend will be less bad. :P
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City heavy discount @ Greenman Gaming 75% + 20% off Weekdays coupon

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/action/resident-evil-operation-raccoon-city/

Problem is, I don't know if it's a 24 hour deal to coincide with Resident Evil 5 or a weekdays sale to coincide with Resident Evil 6. A clock or ending time would be nice.

and a few more

http://www.greenmangaming.com/hot-deals/

If the deals last through til Friday, then I could pick up REORC and Resident Evil 6 (STEAM is having bonus pre-purchase unlocks, not sure if it applies to outside STEAM's store though)
Post edited March 12, 2013 by u2jedi
The game is good, expecially if you can play it with a friend. The problem is, the PC version of the game hasn't the two consolle DLC, Lost in Nightmare and Desperate Escape.
Desperate Escape isn't nothing special, but Lost in Nightmare is very good, it remembers the old RE title.
Garugo: I agree with spoderman, it's easily worth $4, but even more so if you have a friend to play with; Sheva's AI is pretty bad at times and, hopefully, a friend will be less bad. :P
Define pretty bad?
nijuu: Define pretty bad?
Wasteful with both ammo (shooting too much or using the big guns on little guys) and healing items (just not as efficient as I would like, using a first-aid spray on half health isn't the best). Generally, I just gave her a pistol and a rifle (with ammo) so she wouldn't blow through all the ammo I came across. When I played it, her A.I wasn't as bad as some of the horror stories I had heard (shooting at nothing, using up healing items at the drop of a hat, etc.), but it still wasn't nearly as nice as having someone else at the helm.

If nothing else, she is good as an inventory hoarder for when you run out of space on Chris. I will repeat my opinion that the game is worth at least $4, even if you don't have a partner to play it with; the A.I. is tolerable, just not great.
Garugo: I agree with spoderman, it's easily worth $4, but even more so if you have a friend to play with; Sheva's AI is pretty bad at times and, hopefully, a friend will be less bad. :P
nijuu: Define pretty bad?
I thought she was ok for a bot. I only had problems with her on two bosses. One boss was much easier to defeat if one player makes it vulnerable while the other stands by to come in for the kill. Sheva was useless here. The other was a double boss. Sheeva-bot can have problems with her part if you're not close to assist her and she will be destroyed if Chris's part loses interest and goes after her too.

I agree with Garugo, Sheeva-bot can be a bit wasteful. Give her weapons with plenty of ammo or slow firing ones like a rifle.

Keep in mind that when your health bar is exhausted, you can run up to your team mate and revive them and restore a small amount health. This can be done as many times as necessary, though it can look silly. In the campaign, I found Sheeva-bot was the one doing most of the reviving. XD

I loved RE5 and played through it twice on solo when I got it. Just remember that it's a sequel to RE4 and not the originals.
HeDanny: It is also the entire Gothic Series. $12 for everything.
Once again my stubborn bones prevent me from an absolute bargain.
I wonder if Arcana will ever make it here?
nightrunner227: If you just want the gothic series, You can get Gothic Universe pack for $5, which is 1-3, then get Gothic 3 Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition for another $2.50, making it $7.50 total without Arcania. Good if you want to save $5.
Apparently, you won't miss anything by leaving out Forsaken Gods, making it $5 and a very sweet deal for Gothic 1-3.
Big_Boss: The game is good, expecially if you can play it with a friend. The problem is, the PC version of the game hasn't the two consolle DLC, Lost in Nightmare and Desperate Escape.
Desperate Escape isn't nothing special, but Lost in Nightmare is very good, it remembers the old RE title.
Are you sure? I thought I saw them on my copy (own it on steam but can't check as the game's not installed atm.)
Game.co.uk Digital Downloads Deal:

Excalibur publishing - up to 75% off.
Seem to range from £2.98 to £9.98 and there is 40 of them.
They seem to be the "simulator" games.

Linky
Post edited March 12, 2013 by chezybezy
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City heavy discount @ Greenman Gaming 75% + 20% off Weekdays coupon

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/action/resident-evil-operation-raccoon-city/
nightrunner227: If you just want the gothic series, You can get Gothic Universe pack for $5, which is 1-3, then get Gothic 3 Forsaken Gods Enhanced Edition for another $2.50, making it $7.50 total without Arcania. Good if you want to save $5.
etna87: Apparently, you won't miss anything by leaving out Forsaken Gods, making it $5 and a very sweet deal for Gothic 1-3.
Just to add a bit of a push - I just tonight finished Gothic 1 (this tells stories about my backlog as I've actually bought the game back when it was released :-)) and it's still a fantastic RPG - easily worth $5 alone.
Big_Boss: The game is good, expecially if you can play it with a friend. The problem is, the PC version of the game hasn't the two consolle DLC, Lost in Nightmare and Desperate Escape.
serpantino: Are you sure? I thought I saw them on my copy (own it on steam but can't check as the game's not installed atm.)
Yes,they are consolle exclusive,sadly.
The PC only has the Versus DLC.