It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dyscode: Todays Paradox Sale on GG is Crusader Kings I + II. everything 75% Off

YAY!!
p_mamusz: Affiliate line broke the link for me. :P
Ides Of March 0316 special: Crusader Kings I + II stuff at 75% off without caff
damnit now I am losing BC300000 at least!
well here is the link without ref. ;D
http://www.gamersgate.com/games?prio=relevance&q=idesspecial

PS: but sorry for the inconvenience

CKII DLC - MY rundown:
For best Immersion both Shield DLC, the Ruler Designer are a must.
the Unit Packs and Portraits also help the immersion a lot. Nothing breaks the immersion more like fighting the same looking guys over and over again. Start with these DLC if you are on a budget.

The Faction DLC: Islam, Rome, Republic are nice (and necessary) if you want to play that Faction but a not necessary to start the game with.
Sunset Campaign brings some Fantasy elements to the game. It`s funny if you like that in a history simulator. Get this when you are familiar with the game and get bored of it.

I never was interested in the Songs, they are pretty shallow and don't add anything.
You can listen to them on youtube.
Post edited March 16, 2013 by dyscode
p_mamusz: Dont count on it, Pride of Nations, and Rise of Prussia rights went back to Ageod thats been aquired by Slitherine, so i dont think they will be discounted in a Paradox sale. As a matter of fact, dont expect any dicounts from now on... :O
AGEod should fix their store .
http://www.ageod.com/en/ageod-games/37-pre-order-alea-jacta-est-base-version.html
$250 ? 0_0
Post edited March 16, 2013 by ne_zavarj
grviper: Speaking of GMG deals... Is there anything special to Dark Sector, or does the trailer accurately represent it as "guy shooting stuff without an American flag on it"?
I haven't seen a trailer like that in a while, too. The complete lack of structure is amazing.
p_mamusz: Their other game Ninja Blade(that used the same game engine) also looks like japanese export, though they sey thats actully quite solid in its own genre.
Ninja Blade is a fairly direct ripoff of Ninja Gaiden Black/Sigma. Weapons, art style, QTE bosses, gameplay. Only it's far less polished and features such classics and one of the graphics options offering you a choice between "Average" and "Medium".
p_mamusz: Dont count on it, Pride of Nations, and Rise of Prussia rights went back to Ageod thats been aquired by Slitherine, so i dont think they will be discounted in a Paradox sale. As a matter of fact, dont expect any dicounts from now on... :O
ne_zavarj: AGEod should fix their store .
http://www.ageod.com/en/ageod-games/37-pre-order-alea-jacta-est-base-version.html
$250 ? 0_0
It's a "throw money at the screen to make us laugh" edition.
* Be part of the decision process to select which expansion pack or DLC will go next in production
* An extra digital and DVD backed-up copy of the game for a buddy of yours (add the additional address when you order).
* 'Proconsul' Icon (A Patrician head) added underneath your name in the forum
* Your portrait in-game, added as a Roman leader (you can ask to be a Pontic general or a barbarian too!), appearing in at least a scenario! Send us your source photo by mail
* Get your name in the credit section of the game, as soon as the first patch is released (or on Day 1 if you pre-order the game!), plus your name added immediately in the AJE credits forum thread.
* All future expansion packs or single-scenario release for AJE for free, including Birth of Rome expansion pack for free, upon its release (ETA Spring 2013)
* A backup DVD of the game, sent to your physical address, with handwritten thanks from the team.
* On the backup DVD a special edition of the manual signed by the team, plus the original maps (full bmp format) of the game (normal and winter), a smaller PDF map, and a special map showing the game’s region by terrain types.
Niche wargame-specific stores are generally shit, when it comes to pricing. Matrix Games, Stormpowered, Battlefront.
Post edited March 16, 2013 by grviper
grviper: Matrix Games, Stormpowered, Battlefront.
I wonder when they will publish their catalogue on GOG .

edit :
GameFly / GameFly UK has a Spring Sale that will start next Monday. Will run from 3/18 – 3/22. Unfortunately their 20% off code expires on 3/15 but it can’t hurt to try it anyway. Sometimes they run longer than they’re supposed to. If a new code comes out I’ll make sure to post it up.

GFDMAR20 (US) – 20% off. Expires 3/15
GFDMAR20UK (UK) – 20% off. Expires 3/15

Price list below:

3/18 only:
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 = $29.99 / £22.49 (Steam)
F1 Racestars = $15.99 / £9.99 (Steam)
Resident Evil 5 = $4.99 / £3.49
Port Royale 3 = $9.99 / £4.99
Football Manager 2013 = $19.99 / £19.99 (Steam)
The Walking Dead = $8.49 / £6.99 (Steam)

3/19 only:
Max Payne 3 = $14.99 / £9.49
Deus Ex: Human Revolution = $4.99 / £3.75 (Steam)
Hitman Absolution = $12.49 / £7.49 (Steam)
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City = $12.49 / £9.99
Aliens Colonial Marines = $33.49 / £26.79 (Steam)
Anno 2070 = $17.49 / £6.99
Mass Effect Trilogy = $24.99 (Requires Origin)

3/20 only:
XCOM: Enemy Unknown = $16.99 / £9.99 (Steam)
Blood Bowl Chaos Edition = $7.49 / £4.99 (Steam)
Torchlight 2 = $6.79 / £4.99 (Steam)
The Cave = $7.49 / £4.99 (Steam)
Sleeping Dogs = $9.99 / £7.49 (Steam)
Far Cry 3 = $34.99 / £22.49 (UPlay)
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning = $7.49 (Requires Origin)

3/21 only:
Sid Meier’s Civilization V: Gold Edition = $12.49 / £5.75 (Steam)
Sonic & Allstars Racing Transformed = $14.99 / £9.99 (Steam)
Civ V Gods and Kings = $7.49 / £4.99 (Steam)
Crysis 3 = $39.99 (Requires Origin)
FIFA Soccer 13 = $14.99 (Requires Origin)

3/22 only:
Borderlands 2 = $19.99 / £9.99 (Steam)
GTA IV Complete Edition = $7.49 / £6.25
Dishonored = $23.99 / £11.99 (Steam)
F1 2012 = $15.99 / £9.99 (Steam)
Battlefield 3 Premium Edition = $32.99 (Requires Origin)
Assassins Creed 3 = $34.99 / £20.99 (UPlay)
Syndicate = $4.99 (Requires Origin)

Looks like the EA titles are North America only. Don’t forget, this sale doesn’t start until Monday 3/18.
from Digital Game Deals
Post edited March 16, 2013 by ne_zavarj
grviper: Speaking of GMG deals... Is there anything special to Dark Sector, or does the trailer accurately represent it as "guy shooting stuff without an American flag on it"?
I haven't seen a trailer like that in a while, too. The complete lack of structure is amazing.
p_mamusz: It doesnt involve politics, it has mangaesque over the top bosses. It generally feels like a random shooter built on the Unreal 3 engine, bit repetitive, sometimes fun, with some Prototype like special abilities. I was under the impression it was made by a japanese/chinese studio until i saw the devs are actually russian. :D Their other game Ninja Blade(that used the same game engine) also looks like japanese export, though they sey thats actully quite solid in its own genre.

For 2€ i think its worth it.

Certainly better than that POS Ace of Spades that i tried not long ago. >.<
They [Digital Extremes] also have a new game they're working on called Warframe that's related somewhat to Dark Sector
ne_zavarj: Have : Crysis 3 and Tomb Raider .
eh?
StingingVelvet: eh?
Don't you need those games ?
ne_zavarj: Don't you need those games ?
That's really sweet of you to gift him those games
p_mamusz: Dont count on it, Pride of Nations, and Rise of Prussia rights went back to Ageod thats been aquired by Slitherine, so i dont think they will be discounted in a Paradox sale. As a matter of fact, dont expect any dicounts from now on... :O No Steam/Amazon sales either since they have been pulled from there.
Aand: "we can announce that we are working on a patch to upgrade both tiles. This will only be available through our Group outlets" :trollface:
Those suckers... And they are probably very surprised why their games sell poorly? :-/ I would buy their Revolution Under Siege and Alea Jacta Est, if they only made some discounts on them :-/

Hell, I would buy every game from them, but for 5 EUR tops...

The same goes with most of the wargames. I don't know why creators of such games as Combat mission etc are so retarded and refuse to sell their games cheaper...
Post edited March 16, 2013 by keeveek
Pheace: That's really sweet of you to gift him those games
I didn't say anything about gifts .
Pheace: That's really sweet of you to gift him those games
ne_zavarj: I didn't say anything about gifts .
You mean the person who comes running with "We have a classifieds thread for that!" every time another user posts a trade offer here, has posted a trade offer himself? ;)
Psyringe: , has posted a trade offer himself? ;)
Again
Psyringe: snip
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/classifieds/post5772
dyscode: Todays Paradox Sale on GG is Crusader Kings I + II. everything 75% Off

YAY!!
keeveek: Do you happen to know if Pride of Nations + DLC will be discounted?
sorry for the late response but no, I don't know.
ne_zavarj: Don't you need those games ?
Edit: Oh I see now.

PM me a list of what you want for Crysis 3.
Post edited March 16, 2013 by StingingVelvet