It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Frozen Hearth is 66% off at GG today
keeveek: There is one DLC pack that overlaps with others.
You may look here: [url=

and check one by one, if you have them all already.
carnival73: .
Thanks.

The key Steam claims I already have is Last Stand Complete (not all DLC complete). I either added it while I wasn't paying attention or the Last Stand material is repeated in some of the other packages that came in this bundle.
The Last stand is part of the DOW retribution game itself. Th last stand standalone dlc is for those who doesnt wanted to buy the whole game (single player and the other type of the multiplayer) and wanted to play with just the standalone part.
grynn: Frozen Hearth is 66% off at GG today
Awesome trailer:
This video has been removed because it's content violated Youtube's Terms of Service"
Post edited January 13, 2013 by Pheace
Thanks for the post on the DoW pack from Amazon. Purchased mine yesterday. What a steal!
grynn: Frozen Hearth is 66% off at GG today
Pheace: Awesome trailer:
This video has been removed because it's content violated Youtube's Terms of Service"
Pheace:
They've recently gone on a tirade with all sorts of violations. It'll probably be back when the rightsholders notice.
Just noticed Hitman Absolution is 50% off on Getgames , have any of you guys played it and can recommend it ?
summitus: Just noticed Hitman Absolution is 50% off on Getgames , have any of you guys played it and can recommend it ?
Splinter Cell + Hitman: Blood Money = Hitman Absolution.

Nice PC version.
The Tantalizing THQ Medley pack on Amazon is back and you could use your $5 EC credit to get it cheaper than last time!

Tantalizing THQ Medley - $11.99 ($6.99 after credit) (All Steam Keys)
* Homefront
* Metro 2033
* Red Faction Armageddon
* Red Faction Guerrilla
* S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl
* Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

Other Deals

Command and Conquer The Ultimate Collection - $16.99 ($11.99 after credit) (Origin)

Ending Today

Alice: Madness Returns: The Complete Collection - $11.99 ($6.99 after credit) (Origin)
- Includes the original 2000 PC game American McGee’s Alice

Dragon Age Pack - $12.99 ($7.99 after credit) (Origin)
- Include DA 2 and Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition
racerboi101: Other Deals
Command and Conquer The Ultimate Collection - $16.99 ($11.99 after credit) (Origin)
And already gone as that one was not a planned deal by Amazon. Possibly a price match went though from the ongoing Gamestop sale (which they said they were not gonna price match) and was pulled off shortly after. :/
summitus: Just noticed Hitman Absolution is 50% off on Getgames , have any of you guys played it and can recommend it ?
I quite like it. Reminds me a lot of Deus Ex: Human Revolution sans the augment system. The gameplay if you choose to go for a no-kill/stealth approach is about the same.
Tizzysawr: I quite like it. Reminds me a lot of Deus Ex: Human Revolution sans the augment system. The gameplay if you choose to go for a no-kill/stealth approach is about the same.
I usually play stealth games on hard and I love the idea of having no tips or HUD. Do you think it's doable on the ultimate difficulty the first time around?

For reference I played Deus Ex: HR and Dishonored on super hard the first go and had no trouble.
Tizzysawr: I quite like it. Reminds me a lot of Deus Ex: Human Revolution sans the augment system. The gameplay if you choose to go for a no-kill/stealth approach is about the same.
StingingVelvet: I usually play stealth games on hard and I love the idea of having no tips or HUD. Do you think it's doable on the ultimate difficulty the first time around?

For reference I played Deus Ex: HR and Dishonored on super hard the first go and had no trouble.
I haven't tried the ultimate difficulty. However, in normal I find it hard to always remain hidden and find myself regularly restarting at checkpoints thanks to it, but that could just be me not being too skilled at it. As for the difficulty of the game itself, normal isn't too though. It would sure take me a lot less time to complete each mission if I just decided to play it all Rambo-style and go shooting everything that moves.
Last day of DotEmu Strategy First 60% off Sale:
http://www.dotemu.com/en/deal-of-the-week-end-strategy-first-games-are-60-off-0
I would have jumped on that DOW sale if I didn't have most of the titles already.
CymTyr: I would have jumped on that DOW sale if I didn't have most of the titles already.
same here, already have DOW2 and DOW:R and DOW1 is not my kind of game (base building *shrug*)

BTW:
Lunar Flight, which now contains also Mars Missions, is 66% off on Steam: $3.39
http://store.steampowered.com/news/9730/

if you don`t feel like applying to the Mars One mission. ;)

and GG daily is
Serious Sam 3 BFE, $10, -75% OFF
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-SS3/serious-sam-3-bfe?caff=1869351
Also the ARMA series is on Sale but only 40% off.
Post edited January 14, 2013 by dyscode