It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

nijuu: Looks like various people are missing various keys from this bundle on the CAG thread. The rep is looking into it to see if there is an issue....
I got all my keys at once.
nijuu: Looks like various people are missing various keys from this bundle on the CAG thread. The rep is looking into it to see if there is an issue....
keeveek: I got all my keys at once.
Lucky you, 'cause I only received 3 keys lol. But I trust Amazon to resolve this kind of thing so all is good.
grape1829: Lucky you, 'cause I only received 3 keys lol. But I trust Amazon to resolve this kind of thing so all is good.
People say that some keys are showing up after some minutes. It's probably because of heavy load it takes quite longer to process the orders.
grape1829: Lucky you, 'cause I only received 3 keys lol. But I trust Amazon to resolve this kind of thing so all is good.
keeveek: People say that some keys are showing up after some minutes. It's probably because of heavy load it takes quite longer to process the orders.
Is this entirely everything for Dawn of War II? I noticed that Steam had miles of DLC for the game...
carnival73: Is this entirely everything for Dawn of War II? I noticed that Steam had miles of DLC for the game...
You mean Retribution? Yes, this pack includes EVERY DLC avaible for that game. If you purchase this, you will get everything.

There is no Dawn of War 1 - Soulstorm in the pack, though. (and DOW1 games are not Steam versions)
carnival73: Is this entirely everything for Dawn of War II? I noticed that Steam had miles of DLC for the game...
keeveek: You mean Retribution? Yes, this pack includes EVERY DLC avaible for that game. If you purchase this, you will get everything.

There is no Dawn of War 1 - Soulstorm in the pack, though. (and DOW1 games are not Steam versions)
Thanks for the info and I have Dawn of War 1 Anthology on hard copy so wasn't too worried about the first series.

Glad I waited til now to get the second series complete at this price.

Erm.....for those who have already used their $5 off voucher on Amy, I just got the Dawn of War collection for $5 even though I previously used the voucher on Mass Effect 3.

So if you have multiple vouchers perhaps Amy is allowing use of them after a certain amount of time passes from using the previous voucher?

Either that or I was just beneficiary of a really awesome glitch.
Post edited January 12, 2013 by carnival73
carnival73: .
Erm.....for those who have already used their $5 off voucher on Amy, I just got the Dawn of War collection for $5 even though I previously used the voucher on Mass Effect 3.

So if you have multiple vouchers perhaps Amy is allowing use of them after a certain amount of time passes from using the previous voucher?

You probably got multiple $5 credits for multiple purchases. I got $25 (5 separate $5 credits) of promotional credit on Amazon, mostly thanks for buying DLC for Crusader Kings 2.

So yeah, you may use it as long as you have at least one promotional code.
racerboi101: SWEET DEALS!!!
I just got the DoW II franchise for free a la Amazon Gift Card. :D

keeveek: You probably got multiple $5 credits for multiple purchases. I got $25 (5 separate $5 credits) of promotional credit on Amazon, mostly thanks for buying DLC for Crusader Kings 2.

So yeah, you may use it as long as you have at least one promotional code.
One other question...I'm adding my keys right now and taking inventory. It looks like they've provided all DLC for DoW2 Retribution twice? Once amongst two different pacsk and once all in one pack? I added the prior two packs so Steam won't accept the key for the complete Retribution DLC Bundle...
There is one DLC pack that overlaps with others.
You may look here: http://store.steampowered.com/sub/12036/

and check one by one, if you have them all already.
Post edited January 12, 2013 by keeveek
keeveek: There is one DLC pack that overlaps with others.

Thanks.

The key Steam claims I already have is Last Stand Complete (not all DLC complete). I either added it while I wasn't paying attention or the Last Stand material is repeated in some of the other packages that came in this bundle.
keeveek: People say that some keys are showing up after some minutes. It's probably because of heavy load it takes quite longer to process the orders.
Yup, it's all there now :)
keeveek: There is one DLC pack that overlaps with others.

Thanks.

The key Steam claims I already have is Last Stand Complete (not all DLC complete). I either added it while I wasn't paying attention or the Last Stand material is repeated in some of the other packages that came in this bundle.
i really confuse what includes in amazons pack can you write the complete list :PPP

i don't care i bought nihahha :D
Post edited January 12, 2013 by eny4lios
So the keys for DoW Gold and Dark Crusade are Securom and not Steam?
Heretic777: So the keys for DoW Gold and Dark Crusade are Securom and not Steam?
They are simple installation keys needed for multiplayer. There are no activation limits or whatever.