It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Big_Boss: I wanto to buy Fallout 3 but I can't, the site say that my Verified by Visa code isn't valid and blocked my card :l
But is valid, I bought Rage the other day on GG and it works without problem :(
U better check with the bank. Bank blocked mine for a very similar reason.They thought all the weird small charges were suspicious so blocked me from making online purchases .Only found out when i called them.So might be idea to call your bank to sort it out. Its a pain but at least the bank is on the ball just in case :)
Post edited December 20, 2012 by nijuu
Big_Boss: I wanto to buy Fallout 3 but I can't, the site say that my Verified by Visa code isn't valid and blocked my card :l
But is valid, I bought Rage the other day on GG and it works without problem :(
nijuu: U better check with the bank. Bank blocked mine for a very similar reason.They thought all the weird small charges were suspicious so blocked me from making online purchases .Only found out when i called them.So might be idea to call your bank to sort it out. Its a pain but at least the bank is on the ball just in case :)
I'm not so sure. It's kind of like DRM. Legitimate users get annoyances and hoops to jump through. Like the fact that paypal verification is done through the bank rather than by entering phone digits like it was a few years ago.

I don't want to go to the local bank or phone them up. Why should i have the hassle of that!?
nijuu: U better check with the bank. Bank blocked mine for a very similar reason.They thought all the weird small charges were suspicious so blocked me from making online purchases .Only found out when i called them.So might be idea to call your bank to sort it out. Its a pain but at least the bank is on the ball just in case :)
gameon: I'm not so sure. It's kind of like DRM. Legitimate users get annoyances and hoops to jump through. Like the fact that paypal verification is done through the bank rather than by entering phone digits like it was a few years ago.

I don't want to go to the local bank or phone them up. Why should i have the hassle of that!?
Well have you been able to make other online purchases anywhere else with the visa verified after this problem?
gameon: I'm not so sure. It's kind of like DRM. Legitimate users get annoyances and hoops to jump through. Like the fact that paypal verification is done through the bank rather than by entering phone digits like it was a few years ago.

nijuu: Well have you been able to make other online purchases anywhere else with the visa verified after this problem?
It depends on the site. Some use it some don't. GOG is quick and easy, and i can easily buy things. On some sites, it's impossible.

In regards to paypal, if i don't enter the digits on my statement (which arrives about every 2 months) i cannot withdraw/add any funds from my bank account. I could get it sorted sooner, but why should i have the hassle?
Post edited December 20, 2012 by gameon
I think that is a problem of the service itself,I can't even access to my bank page :(
I hope they will fix it soon.
I never buy anything and when I want there's a problem, lol XD
grviper: Max Payne 2 70% off at GG.
and Max Payne 3: $15, -70%
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-MP3/max-payne-3?caff=1869351

I also might point to another Adventure, Myst-Style. KGB Unleashed
I really hate Myst (Story and Interface) but this seem to avoid
most pitfalls and seems have the nice take on 'Secret Service and Paranormal don't mix'-Story, following the review at Adventuregamers

$7.50, -50%
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-1953/1953-kgb-unleashed?caff=1869351
and the German Version:
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-1953DE/1953-im-netz-des-kgb-german?caff=1869351
Post edited December 20, 2012 by dyscode
PenguinJim: Wow, three good deals three days in a row at Gamersgate. :o

Fallout 3: GOTY is $4.74 using IAMANELDERGEEK for US dollar-payers, but a pretty amazing £2.36 in the UK! (Using that code, naturally)

It's for Steam.
On the gamepage:

Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
Rating: 4.8 (63 votes cast)

Notice: Fallout 3 is not optimized for Windows 7
PenguinJim: Wow, three good deals three days in a row at Gamersgate. :o

Fallout 3: GOTY is $4.74 using IAMANELDERGEEK for US dollar-payers, but a pretty amazing £2.36 in the UK! (Using that code, naturally)

It's for Steam.
Roman5: On the gamepage:

Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
Rating: 4.8 (63 votes cast)

Notice: Fallout 3 is not optimized for Windows 7
Just for anybody considering buyng F3: it runs well on W7 x64. You just need to have the d3d9.dll inside of the Fallout3 game folder and it runs smoothly.
And there is even a 'no Fallout 3 GfWL' patch out there.
Post edited December 20, 2012 by dyscode
Roman5: Notice: Fallout 3 is not optimized for Windows 7
But playable after some tweaks.
http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2825612

It still may crash or freeze sometimes, so make sure to safe often. ;)
$23.99 (52% off) for me
December 20 and still no Steam Holiday Sales... I'm getting pissed off.
langurmonkey: December 20 and still no Steam Holiday Sales... I'm getting pissed off.
They starts today :)
langurmonkey: December 20 and still no Steam Holiday Sales... I'm getting pissed off.
It's been known since the Autumn sales when they would start ...
Big_Boss: They starts today :)
I hope your right because IF the world ends tomorrow, I want to die playing new games.
Pheace: It's been known since the Autumn sales when they would start ...
Not really.
Post edited December 20, 2012 by langurmonkey
Big_Boss: They starts today :)
langurmonkey: I hope your right because IF the world ends tomorrow, I want to die playing new games.
Even if Steam sales starts today, you will not play new games due to Steam server overload and download speed things XD