It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hitman Absolution for 14.7€
http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/741-hitman-absolution/?utm_source=NuuvemNewsletter&utm_campaign=Newsletter_2012_12_21&utm_medium=email

Amazing deal on nuuvem, and activates on steam.
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-EDNAH/edna ... s-new-eyes

Harveys new eyes 3,8€

http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-BOTANICULA/botanicula

Botanicula 0,65€
pen_sq: Edit: Whoa, wait, you straight up don't like the fact that it isn't Origin/UPlay/GFWL? Do you also have a habit of finding your brown-coated self in an Alliance bar every Unification Day?
Those are not the services I mentioned but yes, I prefer a client installer over a DRM-free installer, partly because of my horrible organizational skills, I don't feel like keeping backups anymore, and I tend to loose sight of games I have on anything but the few main services I use. So for me places like Desura or Steam are preferable, my games are neatly tucked away in a familiar list whether installed or not, installing them is a breeze and I don't have to think twice about whether my game is up to date or not.

I like GOG and I use it enough to justify having a library here but given the option I'd really love it if they had a client with my GOG library available to me.

as for the brown coated thing, I have no real idea what that references to, nor what Unification day is.
Post edited December 21, 2012 by Pheace
pen_sq: Edit: Whoa, wait, you straight up don't like the fact that it isn't Origin/UPlay/GFWL? Do you also have a habit of finding your brown-coated self in an Alliance bar every Unification Day?
Pheace: Those are not the services I mentioned but yes, I prefer a client installer over a DRM-free installer, partly because of my horrible organizational skills, I don't feel like keeping backups anymore, and I tend to loose sight of games I have on anything but the few main services I use. So for me places like Desura or Steam are preferable, my games are neatly tucked away in a familiar list whether installed or not, installing them is a breeze and I don't have to think twice about whether my game is up to date or not.

I like GOG and I use it enough to justify having a library here but given the option I'd really love it if they had a client with my GOG library available to me.

as for the brown coated thing, I have no real idea what that references to, nor what Unification day is.
I'm pretty sure he's trying to call you a nazi. For wanting a client. [sarcasm] Makes perfect sense.[/sarcasm]
Pheace: Those are not the services I mentioned but yes, I prefer a client installer over a DRM-free installer, partly because of my horrible organizational skills, I don't feel like keeping backups anymore, and I tend to loose sight of games I have on anything but the few main services I use. So for me places like Desura or Steam are preferable, my games are neatly tucked away in a familiar list whether installed or not, installing them is a breeze and I don't have to think twice about whether my game is up to date or not.

It's from the TV show Firefly.

I'd like a GOG client too. Would be practical as an alternative.

misteryo: I'm pretty sure he's trying to call you a nazi. For wanting a client. [sarcasm] Makes perfect sense.[/sarcasm]
I was thinking he was making a Firefly reference...but I could be wrong
Tarm: It's from the TV show Firefly.

God, i am slow, i was typing that up and you beat me to it by 2 minutes=)
Post edited December 21, 2012 by misfire200

Tarm: It's from the TV show Firefly.

Well, my bad! No nazi-calling here after all. In fact, if this definition I just dug up on the old internet is anything to go on, it may have been intended as a (kinda weird) compliment. "THE BROWNCOATS That would be the name adopted by hardcore Firefly fans, who deeply identify with the spunky-scrappy esprit de corps of their Big Damn Heroes. In an era of passionate geek tribalism, Browncoats are a breed apart."
Tarm: My question is if the games work "out of the steam pipe" or do I have to tweak them to even get them started on a modern computer?
The games are Windows-native executables. So yes, they'll work right away without any problems.
Tarm: My question is if the games work "out of the steam pipe" or do I have to tweak them to even get them started on a modern computer?
Foxhack: The games are Windows-native executables. So yes, they'll work right away without any problems.
Thank you! I couldn't resist such a offer. LOOM! :D \o/
Though if it gets to GOG I'd buy it here too for the no DRM. :)
this has already been posted?
GET LOADED 72 HOUR OFFER
pick 2 pay $15:

Total War Shogun 2
Total War Shogun 2 Fall of the Samurai
Sid Meier's Civilization V GOTY Edition
Stronghold 3 Gold
Serious Sam 3 BFE Seriously Digital Edition
Space Colony HD
Hitman Absolution for only 25€ on GMG
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/it/en/pc/games/action/hitman-absolution-2/
but really you will pay it 19€, because they give you 6€ on credit at checkout. You can't use the 30% coupon

And if you are not registered on the site use this link to do it:
http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=lolafiwe

and you will receive 2€ after your first purchase
Data files slightly altered to prevent compatibility with ScummVM. Yes, LA are pricks. They also inserted mandatory Steam requirement into the old Jedi Knight, making the use of some useful hacks impossible.
Retro City Rampage, with Steam Key or GOG Key, $9.99. FIVE CENTS cheaper than GOG itself. Either way you also get the DRM free download through the Humble Store, which offers about the same experience as GOG.
Post edited December 21, 2012 by pen_sq
New packs on DotEmu:

Make It Blow Pack ( -87.5% = 9.99€, available until 2012-12-28):

Alien Vs Predator classic 2000
All Cossacks And American Conquest Series
Commandos Complete Collection
Earth 2150 Trilogy
Empire Earth - Gold Edition
Empire Earth II - Gold Edition
GORKY 17
UFO Trilogy

Upcoming Click Me, I'm Famous Pack (available from 2012-12-28), will include:

Broken Sword Trilogy Remastered
Fairy Tale about Father Frost, Ivan and Nastya
Gobliiins Trilogy (PC - Windows)
Jack Orlando Director's Cut
Runaway
Runaway 2
Septerra Core: Legacy of the Creator
The Last Express
GamersGate - Elder Scrolls Collection - 75% in EU (22.5€ witn code)
http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-ELDERSCROLLS/elder-scrolls-collection-bundle?caff=20201

Skyrim + Morrowind GotY + Oblivion GotY (all Steam redeemable). Caff link.

edit: Sorry gyokzoli :) BTW, It's 35GBP here :(
Post edited December 21, 2012 by kjx