It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Tizzysawr: Amazon has started rolling out its month-long sale event for July.

Some of the highlights are:

Max Payne 3, $29.99 - Activates in Steam.
Syndicate, $14.99 - Activates in Origin.
The Darkness 2, $12.49 - Activates in Steam.
Crusader Kings 2, $9.99 - Activates in Steam.
Plethora of Paradox Games, $19.99 - Contains a bunch of Paradox games. Crusader Kings II, Magicka, Majesty 1/2, Victoria 2 and Warlock: Master of the Arcane. All of them are redeemable on Steam.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, $29.99 - Activates on Steam.
Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition, $7.49 - Activates on Steam.
SimonG: Not here ....
Umm, are Steam codes regional? Because if not I'm pretty sure we USians could PM you some codes.
orcishgamer: Umm, are Steam codes regional? Because if not I'm pretty sure we USians could PM you some codes.
I'm hoping it's a glitch. Nothing I really need, but I might go for Syndicate.
Tizzysawr: Amazon has started rolling out its month-long sale event for July.

Some of the highlights are:

Max Payne 3, $29.99 - Activates in Steam.
Syndicate, $14.99 - Activates in Origin.
The Darkness 2, $12.49 - Activates in Steam.
Crusader Kings 2, $9.99 - Activates in Steam.
Plethora of Paradox Games, $19.99 - Contains a bunch of Paradox games. Crusader Kings II, Magicka, Majesty 1/2, Victoria 2 and Warlock: Master of the Arcane. All of them are redeemable on Steam.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, $29.99 - Activates on Steam.
Borderlands: Game of the Year Edition, $7.49 - Activates on Steam.
SimonG: Not here ....
If you mean the prices, Amazon is pretty slow at rolling them out. Some of the games are already discounted, some not yet. Wait an hour or so and it should all appear as intended :)
Either Amazon suddenly got bad at sales, or their admins flipped sale price and savings in a rush.
TopWare Interactive apparently have a summer sale - 50% off the lot.

Edit:

Best Of Games - 3er Bundle is not a bad deal, €6.50 for 18 games:

"Panzer Claws 2"
"World War III"
"Earth 2150"
"The Moon Project"
"Lost Souls"
The I of the Dragon"
"KnightShift"
"Jack Orlando"
"Jagged Alliance 2"
"Gorky 17"
"Septerra Core"
"Chicken Shoot"
"Monster Truck Fury"
"HeliHeroes":
"Chicken Shoot 2"
"Ostrich Runner"
"Knights and Merchants"

Interesting though - Knight Shift was mentioned twice, so really there are only 17 games...
Also what stops me is that it is physical copy only, not downloads...
Post edited July 01, 2012 by amok
GameStop / Impulse daily deal :
Kohan Warchest $6.79

I don't understand why TimeGate Studios isn't on GOG .
Post edited July 01, 2012 by ne_zavarj
ne_zavarj: GameStop / Impulse daily deal :
Kohan Warchest $6.79

I don't understand why TimeGate Studios isn't on GOG .
Awesome, another thing to cross out from my Steam wishlist.
Max Payne 3 already 50% off! ($29.99)

link
Post edited July 01, 2012 by keeveek
Order of War 1.5 GBP on GamersGate

Its a good strategy game(actually real time tactics rather than base building/resouce gathering strategy) from the creators of World of Tanks and its dirt cheap now. Activates on Steam. It kind of resembles WoT graphics wise, they obviously share some resources, maybe the game engine too. It also has a demo on Steam, like any normal PC game. :)

and on a sidenote: Thank you! I love you all! ^^
Post edited July 01, 2012 by p_mamusz
p_mamusz: and on a sidenote: I would gladly trade a copy of Supreme Commander 2(activates on Steam) for Order of War. ^^
Deal! I send you a PM.
Just a quick note regarding the Paradox Packs on the Amazon deals, get both the "Plentiful Paradox Package" + "Pint Sized Paradox Package" instead of "Plethora of Paradox Games". You get 2 extra games with it and it's 1 cent cheaper :D (All activates on Steam)

The 2 extra games are Sword of the Stars - Complete Collection and Sword of the Stars II: Lords of Winter

Also there's a Rockstar Classic pack for $14.99 that activates on Steam as well.

You can view the rest of the Amazon deals here..
Post edited July 01, 2012 by ajsultan
amok: Best Of Games - 3er Bundle is not a bad deal, €6.50 for 18 games:

"Panzer Claws 2"
"World War III"
"Earth 2150"
"The Moon Project"
"Lost Souls"
The I of the Dragon"
"KnightShift"
"Jack Orlando"
"Jagged Alliance 2"
"Gorky 17"
"Septerra Core"
"Chicken Shoot"
"Monster Truck Fury"
"HeliHeroes":
"Chicken Shoot 2"
"Ostrich Runner"
"Knights and Merchants"

Interesting though - Knight Shift was mentioned twice, so really there are only 17 games...
Also what stops me is that it is physical copy only, not downloads...
The link to the Best Of Games - 3er Bundle is redirecting me to a login page. I can't seem to find it on their website..
p_mamusz: Order of War 1.5 GBP on GamersGate

and on a sidenote: Thank you! I love you all! ^^
This is a good deal thanks!
Post edited July 01, 2012 by racerboi101
amok:
racerboi101: The link to the Best Of Games - 3er Bundle is redirecting me to a login page. I can't seem to find it on their website..
Games -> PC Games -> Retail

About the topware shop, anyone knows the actual state of drm? I checked the topware forum and found only a thr
ee years thread talking about online activation (funnily the thread is about if gog is legit ;-)). I asked mostly because they offering also german language versions.
Post edited July 01, 2012 by DukeNukemForever
racerboi101: The link to the Best Of Games - 3er Bundle is redirecting me to a login page. I can't seem to find it on their website..
It did that for me now also, and then I clicked it again and it worked, some weird things happening there. I am not impressed with the site so far...

Try to go to Home and search for "best of games".
amok: It did that for me now also, and then I clicked it again and it worked, some weird things happening there. I am not impressed with the site so far...

Try to go to Home and search for "best of games".
Their Best of Arcade includes Knights and Merchants...