It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bought Sniper Elite for me and my brother, we were looking for a sniper game since I bought my Mosin Nagant 91/30 and a tin of ammo last week in lieu of an AK.
EDIT: Also Last night found Tropico 3 for $20 and got it on Impulse. Sadly I wouldn't suggest it if you don't like first Tropico. Tropico 3 feels like original game and expansion put together and made less buggy and 3d, that's it. Oh and speeches. Seriously, they just cloned their old game. But then again the community was asking for the same treatment for XCom, right? Either way I like the new games I just got.
2nd EDIT: Just found out no more Tropico 3 sale. Wasn't this like the 4th or 5th time it was on sale cheap though? Maybe some people don't like it I guess, who knows.
Post edited March 15, 2010 by tb87670
Tropico 3 was one of Impulse's weekend deals (the whole Kalypso catalog was marked down), so it's hardly surprising that the sale ended when the weekend did. :)
I haven't spent too much time with Trop 3 yet, but what I have seen, I've liked quite a bit.
Bodkin: Is it any good?
Rohan15: Pretty good.
Slowmo bullet cam if you score a headshot, realistic physics and weather, and fun levels.
Yeah.

Ok, I'll buy it. And in the future, maybe i'll thank(stab) you :)
Bodkin: , maybe i'll thank(stab) you :)

Hope you enjoy it.
trusteft: All ATARI games on Gamersgate at 40-50% off for this week.

Thanks for the heads up on this one. However they only have 12 titles and I already own those that are relevant. I never get in on these good deals ;-(
Football Manager 2010 is £14.99/$19.95/19.99€ on getgames
http://www.getgamesgo.com/catalogue/game/football-manager-2010
Steam has Dragon age origins with a 33% discount. (In dollars, that's $33.49 and the digital deluxe edition is for $43.54)
I'm a cheapskate though. Except for Starcraft 2 I'm not buying any one single game for over $20 dollars nowadays, even though i know DA:O is an excellent game.
Post edited March 16, 2010 by El_Caz
El_Caz: Steam has Dragon age origins with a 33% discount. (In dollars, that's $33.49 and the digital deluxe edition is for $43.54)
I'm a cheapskate though. Except for Starcraft 2 I'm not buying any one single game for over $20 dollars nowadays, even though i know DA:O is an excellent game.

It's like...two games in one. Buy the hell out of it. Or else.
Steam has Everquest for �1.99 - do people really still play it?
Strange, I've just noticed it's the Seeds of Destruction not Underfoot the newest expansion that's still £28.99.
Post edited March 16, 2010 by rewsan
Tantrix: And beautiful scenery. Really, I found like I was in Berlin in WW2, added with a nice soundtrack.
But forget about the story, it's the same "HURRRR AMERIKKA MUST SAVE TEH WORLD FROM EVIL RUSSCI!!!111"

As one American, I must say that has become VERY, VERY, old. It spoils many war movies for me. :(
Tantrix: But forget about the story, it's the same "HURRRR AMERIKKA MUST SAVE TEH WORLD FROM EVIL RUSSCI!!!111"

Generally WW2 games don't involve the US attacking Russia, but yes, I understand your sentiments.
Tantrix: But forget about the story, it's the same "HURRRR AMERIKKA MUST SAVE TEH WORLD FROM EVIL RUSSCI!!!111"
PoSSeSSeDCoW: Generally WW2 games don't involve the US attacking Russia, but yes, I understand your sentiments.

I don't mind it that much. But seriously, couldn't they have done a plot about invading Berlin and taking out Gestapo or like that instead of using it to fuck up Russians? It would be less propagandistic...
gamersgate:
50% off for Chronicles of Riddick Assault on Dark Athena
50% off for Master of Orion 3
And 50% off, $4.97 for the extremely-exclusive-from-Impulse: Total Annihilation
Warning: GG used securom for this release, and it's possible that it isn't the updated version which Impulse offers, but the old release. More info here.
Post edited March 17, 2010 by taczillabr
Xbox 360 Arcade $130
http://accessories.dell.com/sna/products/Xbox_360/productdetail.aspx?c=ca&l=en&cs=cadhs1&sku=A2984114
Post edited March 17, 2010 by chautemoc
worst Impulse Sale ever
Post edited March 18, 2010 by lackoo1111