It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Just beat Syndicate.

also added these recently completed games.
Runaway 3
Defender's Quest
Fantasy Wars

Full List

Working on Quest for Glory 1 stuck around ~170 points

Going to start The Cat Lady

I've got to figure out how much to slow down Star Control 3, I know about the time bar and setting cycles in dosbox but have haven't found a good setting that is slow enough yet, so bypassing it for a little while.
Oh, I forgot to meniton I finished Nox few days ago. It's decent game but I wasn't fully impressed. The gameplay was fairly nice but it lacks real progression and sense of improvement. Even at max level when I was labeled as legendary wizard I didn't feel like I am stronger than novice and only change was mostly in that improving weapon and finding new spells. For me this is big gripe, as I play similar game exactly for this purpose. To feel that my character got stronger over time and can now face challenges and enemies. Improved health was waste as stronger creatures were able to one-hit me anyway and only force field was able to keep me alive and with mana I had to run back to sources anyway, so I didn't feel much of difference as well. I don't think spells improved with player level so any improving was only done by finding spell books and monster scrolls and that's not enough for me.
Also I hated how hard is it to hit something with fireball. There were 20 zombies attacking me and fireball managed to miss them several times. Plus fire effects and it's danger was vastly exaggerated. You could have little flame slightly touching you and it will kill you in few seconds.
I liked the overall graphics presentations and animations and casting gestures certainly were nice touch.
Also I think the game is quite accessible and it haven't aged much.

Overall I was slightly disappointed and I think 6.5 is the highest rate I can give, because the missing feeling of improvement is too bad thing for me.

Full list.
Post edited July 12, 2013 by Vitek
Just finished Shank 2. Nothing new really, compared to Shank 1 that is. Brains off beat em up.
20. Way of the Samurai (Ending 5)- PS2; 4/30/2013 5/10- This game is super short (to be fair, it has multiple endings & is designed to encourage multiple playthroughs)... I beat it in about an hour & a half & the only reason it took that long was due to the horrible controls & camera. Not to mention the enemies that take approximately 100 hits to kill. I remember playing this when I was younger & actually liking it... a shame that it hasn't aged well.

Full List
Post edited April 30, 2013 by Roberttitus
This evening, I finished XCOM: Enemy Unknown for the second time. I managed to earn the "Ain't No Cavalry Coming" achievement for having a soldier survive every mission in the game.

Full list is here.
01/05/2013: Game Dev Tycoon: Entertaining, but at some point it becomes boring. It is a mobile game, and it does show.

Full list here
Just finished Syberia. Really amazing game, although it's quite simple. Can't wait to play the 2nd.
Post edited May 01, 2013 by triock
triock: Just finished Syberia. Really amazing game, although it's quite simple. Can't wait to play the 2nd.
This is on top of my to play list but I want to play Amerzone before starting Syberia
triock: Just finished Syberia. Really amazing game, although it's quite simple. Can't wait to play the 2nd.
mrking58: This is on top of my to play list but I want to play Amerzone before starting Syberia
I already played Amerzone, but there is only very little reference to this in Syberia. ;)
mrking58: This is on top of my to play list but I want to play Amerzone before starting Syberia
triock: I already played Amerzone, but there is only very little reference to this in Syberia. ;)
Still I am going to wait for Amerzone, Hopefully there will be an Anuman promo soon
triock: I already played Amerzone, but there is only very little reference to this in Syberia. ;)
mrking58: Still I am going to wait for Amerzone, Hopefully there will be an Anuman promo soon
Sure, just do as you want. :)
5-1 Dangerous Dave and the Haunted Mansion - It took me a while, but I finally beat it today. The game was definitely challenging and could feel cheap in some areas. However, once I slowly learned how to get through each of the levels, I was able to build up a lot of extra lives and beat the final boss. Overall, I liked the game a lot.

Full List
Post edited May 01, 2013 by OvaltineJenkins
FTL (on Easy)

Even though it was "Easy", still quite an accomplishment for me. I'll keep trying on Normal, but no clue when I'll succeed, if ever. This game is HARD.

Edit: Nevermind, finished it on Normal now using the Osprey (and avoiding the temptation of boarding by teleport)
Post edited May 04, 2013 by kalirion
kalirion: FTL (on Easy)

Even though it was "Easy", still quite an accomplishment for me. I'll keep trying on Normal, but no clue when I'll succeed, if ever. This game is HARD.
Tomb raider.. "Tried my best, why yous people don't have any good stuff"
I've beaten my first game of 2013...

Portal 2. Started really in mediocre way. Got fun half way through tough.

Still waiting for HL3!