It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

18. Jak & Daxter: The Precursor Legacy (100% Completion)- PS2; 4/22/2013 8.5/10- The 3rd time that I have beaten (& also the 2nd or 3rd time that I have gotten 100% in) this game. To be fair, I started this last year (perhaps around August or so) & just now went back to beat it. This is the FIRST game that I have completed on the PS2 that I got in around June of last year (which is not the first PS2 that I have owned.... just the first PS2 that I have owned in awhile). The game itself is a collect-a-thon.... if you like those kind of games, then this is one of the better ones. Unfortunately the place I picked up from when I started playing it last night was the Spider Caves (the hardest & most annoying area in the game... also one of the last two), so I didn't really enjoy at as much as I probably should have. Nevertheless, a great game & well worth checking out.

Full List
Post edited April 22, 2013 by Roberttitus
So far finished
Spec Ops The Line
Bioshock Infinite
FTL (counts cause it has final boss right?)
Mark of the Ninja
Batman Arkham City (Xbox)
MK9 Scorpion Arcade

I am at end bits of MK9 story mode and Tomb Raider and I think I have not long left in El Shaddai
Then Dragon's Dogma deleted my save again and I got sad :(
23/04/2013: Sword of the Stars: The Pit: Finished it as a Marine on Easy. Had fun, but the ending perplexed me way too much. Time to see if it gets better if finished with the rest of the classes as well.

Full list here
Containment the zombie puzzler
Sleeping Dogs
X-com enemy unknown
Temple of elemental evil
To the Moon
Escape from Deponia
Baldur's Gate
Assassin Creed Revelations
At least those are the ones that come to mind.
Post edited April 23, 2013 by mefet
Finished:
- Lucy & Lola's Big Adventure: an interactive novel for children by Jane Jensen (Gabriel Knight), it was nice and my daughter might enjoy some of the mini-games even if she doesn't understand English
- Alone in the Dark 3: I could't play 10 minutes without a walkthrough. It is awful and impossible to finish as puzzles don't make any sense, nor does the story. Definitely the worse in the series (and yes, I played the 2008 game :-) ).

So far this year:
- Alone in the Dark 3
- Amnesia Fortnight Prototypes
- Brutal Legend
- Host Master and the Conquest of Humor
- Host Master Deux: Quest for Identity
- I Am Alive
- Lucy & Lola's Big Adventure
- Offspring Fling
- Splinter Cell: Conviction
- Syndicate
- The Blackwell Legacy
- The Cave
- The Darkness II
- The Experiment (Experience 112)
19. Assassin's Creed 3: The Tyranny of King Washington (100% Synch)- PS3; 4/23/2013 6.5/10
-<span class="bold">Part 1: The Infamy</span>- PS3; 2/27/2013 6.5/10
-<span class="bold">Part 2: The Betrayal</span>- PS3; 3/22/2013 2/10 (If Free Roaming) 9/10 (Mission to Mission)
-Part 3: The Redemption- PS3; 4/23/2013 6/10

First I'm going to talk about part 3 & then I will talk about the DLC as a whole. Part 3 was a massive letdown. The missions were longer, but often much too long to be entertaining. The mission that instantly stands out from the DLC in my memory is the one where you are supposed to create chaos by killing marked targets, hanging guards in the street, etc... At first I thought this mission was awesome... then it just kept going & going & then a cutscene takes place & then it kept going & going some more. The difficulty of exploring the city carries over from the first two parts, so once again... Get your memory artifacts & finish the civilians missions to get your 100% but don't bother with the chests as it will drive you insane. The story I'm not going to get into, but the way it ended was just a massive cop out & I saw where they were going with it since I got the artifact cutscene all the way back in the first episode. This would be forgivable if the story leading up to that end had been entertaining... which it really wasn't. This is largely due to this part revolving far too much around Thomas Jefferson who is just incredibly bland & boring & brings nothing to the story whatsoever. I honestly wish that they had continued to build Connor's relationships with Benjamin Franklin & Kanen'tó:kon as they were BY FAR the most interesting characters in TOKW & are a large part of what made Part 2 so enjoyable.

As for TOKW as a whole... the only part that was actually GREAT would be part 2 (which is odd... normally in these open world games the first & last third parts of the game are awesome, while the middle part is kinda shit). Part of me regrets my purchase of this, but at the same time it wasn't necessarily horrible & I did get to play through the part 2 as a result (which I would have never played had I not played part 1 first). My advice for people looking into this DLC would be to purchase the DLC parts separately. You can probably skip Part 1 altogether, purchase Part 2 for the story & gameplay, maybe get part 3 if you don't mind long missions (with 1 or 2 stand out ones) & a pretty lackluster story.

Full List
Post edited April 24, 2013 by Roberttitus
Completed Resident Evil 5. Couldn't get into it at the start, hated the control system and the way combat worked but after a few weapons upgrades it felt a lot better to play and I ended up massively enjoying it. I think the crit: headshots should have been included in the weapons by default rather than requiring upgrades, but still.
25/04/2013: Omerta: City of Gangsters (+3 DLCs): The game was entertaining. Mindless fun, no need to try really hard or anything, but fun nonetheless. Not $20 worth of fun for me, but I did enjoy it. As for the 3 DLCs, all 3 add a Gang Member and a unique weapon (knuckles, pistol, revolver), which does depend quite a bit on personal preference if you'll use them or not. As for the mission part, The Bulgarian Colossus is the weakest (3 boxing fights), The Con Artist has a neighbourhood which is more or less equivalent to a late act2 to early act3 mission, and Damsel in Distress has a mission that you may feel a bit of pressure in. It also adds a bit more backstory (how you met a specific character). All in all, if you can get the base game cheap, try it, and if you like it, get the DLCs as well. Or wait for a complete edition.

Full list here
I just finished a quick hot-seat playthrough of Limbo at my friend's house on his PS3
Its an artsy black and white puzzel-platformer with amazingly clever puzzels and occasionally hilarious ultra-violent sudden deaths (But you never get re-started too far back or run out of lives) I thought it was pretty amazing a magical while it lasted, which wasn't long - 2 to 3 hours or something

Full List:
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2013/post107
Post edited April 25, 2013 by Fever_Discordia
Just finished Superbrothers: Sword & Sworcery EP.
Magical. Just magical.
Finished Blackwell Unbound: enjoyable point'n click, a few hours long with clever (but not too difficult) puzzles.

This year:
- Alone in the Dark 3
- Amnesia Fortnight Prototypes
- Blackwell Unbound
- Brutal Legend
- Host Master and the Conquest of Humor
- Host Master Deux: Quest for Identity
- I Am Alive
- Lucy & Lola's Big Adventure
- Offspring Fling
- Splinter Cell: Conviction
- Syndicate
- The Blackwell Legacy
- The Cave
- The Darkness II
- The Experiment (Experience 112)
I just completed the GOG version of Icewind Dale along with the expansion Heart of Winter. I completed Heart of Winter before completing the main mission and I liked this game a lot. I'm glad I got another chance to complete it.
This past week or so, from here on GOG:

The Catacomb: It's alright for what it is. I liked the game's sense of humor, but nothing too special. Also I'm almost certain it lied with a hint to a secret door, but it was late at the time, so possible I read the number it gave me wrong...

Catacomb 3D: The Descent: Not a whole lot to say on this one beyond how amazed I am I didn't break my Ctrl key firing rapidly enough to keep those demons in the last two levels on hit stun. Also, miserable ending-I'm assuming there's a manual or leaflet somewhere that explained who that little guy you rescued was. Still, it's a fun enough diversion for what it is.

Dangerous Dave in the Haunted Mansion: This one I liked quite a bit. It's barebones, but solid level design and decently challenging.

Dave Goes Nutz!: This one wasn't nearly as good. (It also stole the difficulty selection screen from the last three Catacombs games, which also aren't particularly great.) Hit detection and level design aren't anywhere near as good, the multiple-rooms thing resulted in enemies following me around on a platform where I couldn't shoot them and then swarming me when I reentered the room through the next door, unable to get off the number of shots needed to save myself. There is an awful "secret" door too, and firing up and down through platforms is basically a guessing game with regards to where you actually can do so.

From elsewhere on the PC:

Eversion: Well, again. I ran through the HD version of it on Steam real quick. I still love it, brief though it might be.

Darksiders: Ugh, it's awesome. Its ending is awesome. And they'll never follow up on it. That actually stung quite a bit, watching that and knowing I'll not get to see the end of the story. Ah well. Still a fun adventure with some brilliant designs. The collectible armor and a full collection of life upgrades made the endgame a joke challenge-wise, though.

On the console boxes:

Garfield: Caught in the Act: This is a Genesis game I got for Christmas when I was a kid. It wasn't particularly great-not terrible, but the level design's pretty bad and all the challenge comes from the wrong places (enemies approaching from unattackable angles, a blind jump or two, etc.). Still, I'm trying to lay waste to the entire backlog, so it had to be taken down eventually.

Full list: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2013/post242
4-23 Thomas Was Alone - I was a little disappointed with this game. It was way too easy, and it was also pretty short (3 hrs).

4-24 Celestial Mechanica - A fun, but short Metroid-like game.

4-27 Jasper's Journeys - I didn't know much about the game when I started, and I was wasn't expecting much. but I ended up really liking it. I played it on the hard difficulty, and it was a definitely challenging in the later levels.

Full List
Got through Dark Souls.

Am I one of the few people that felt massively disappointed after finishing the game. Seeing the ending made me go, "That's it?" But as far as the gameplay went I liked it, simple to understand and great to experiment with in the game. I almost raged quit during the fight with the Capra Demon, that boss fight was cheap as hell. Didn't really care about the story as a whole, dark and lifeless with little to no hope (with many hollows to get through). I liked the game overall.

Full List