It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

you can look them up in Steam
or just google it
Post edited March 17, 2013 by NeoXManu
17/03/2013: Hotline Miami: Finally finished the last couple of chapters. Interesting game as a whole, but I didn't really like the ending. Still, good fun for a while.

Full list here
Post edited May 10, 2013 by JMich
today i have finished (my first playthrough) and platinated god of war III
Post edited March 17, 2013 by Xibalba
I finished Runespell: Overture the day before - nothing much really.

The idea was good, kind of Puzzle Quest with poker, but it got very tedious. The skills/spells/allies what nor are boring and the enemies have ridiculous HP advantage.

Anyways, it was short and ending screams of continuation - if they happen to make second one, hopefully they will improve the gameplay.
indiana jones TET.
Fable.
MGS4.
Finished Ultima 1 and Planescape Torment these past few months. I'm about 1/5 of the way in Ultima 2 and I'm trying to beat Tyrian 2000 (stuck at Episode 4).
Just finished Adam's Venture ep.1.
Hmm, visuals are pretty nice (unreal engine), but I had problems to force Vsync on this game. Had to use all my IT skills, otherwise my GPU may overheat. :D (Fraps showed me 200-300 fps at first, and temp. was almost 90 degrees, but I was finally able to run it on 75 fps and thus lower the temp to my usual level - below 70). So basically, the game is nice, but technically imperfect. Music, sounds and voices are passable. As for story and "religious" content - it's really not that bad as some people b*tched about this, even non-religious people can enjoy this game, religious content is basically in form of some sentences from Bible in various puzzles and it's also the main setting for game - searching for Eden. I can imagine that if game would be based on let's say Satanic Bible, the same people who b*tched about christian content would praise the game for this. :p As for gameplay - it's not a classical adventure game, it looks more like Tomb Raider game, but without all the fighting. And game is really short, you can finish it under 2 hours - but remember, it's just the1st out of 3 episodes and the game is really cheap. My final conclusion - it's not a bad game, 60/100 for me.

edit: one more thing - I got all the achievements, you can hate me for this. :P :D
Post edited March 18, 2013 by triock
At my 34th attempt, I've beaten Faster Than Light :,) Take that Rebel MotherFuckerFlagShip!!

Ahem, I should finish some of my pending games like Bit.Trip Runner.
Finished System Shock 2 last friday. One Brilliant game, a true master piece! And damn wasn't Shodan scary as hell.

Also finished the newest Tomb Raider last saturday. It was entertaining and all the exploring and climbing was fun but it was nothing remarkable. The story was nice but the characters were kinda meh except Roth.
I'm down to the final boss battle in Gothic 1. Given how good I am at boss battles in all the other games I've ever played, I'd say I'll have this game beat by Christmas, 2015.
XIII (the GOG version, that GOG is not selling anymore)

This was actually my second playthrough (played with the hardest difficulty level).

It still feels quite nice FPS even though a bit aging (not talking about the cartoonish graphics which I think are fine, but you see it when you expect right mouse button to do something that is common in new FPS games, and it doesn't...).

Main gripes:

- Very linear.

- Areas felt very restricted, ie. even places which were supposed to be "open areas" felt like small rooms.

- Some boss fights are quite irritating, as some feeble-looking old scientist in his lab coat has awfully lot of health points, and his projectiles (scalpels) make much more damage to you than your grenades or machine gun rounds do to him, just because it happens to be a boss fight. Couldn't he at least transform into a dragon or something in order to make it more believable?

- The save point system sucks, pretty much the same as other save point systems. The worst part were when sometimes there was no checkpoint after a hard boss fight, meaning that if you died into a generic enemy right after that, you'd have to replay the boss fight.

But other than that, still quite nice and it was worth the replay.
Post edited March 19, 2013 by timppu
Secret Agent (19th march 1:20pm)

It was hard to get into but once I played a few levels it was fun. The only bad thing I say about it is that they play the same trick over and over again. Like small areas to jump in

Plus those mines were annoying

Ps James Bond sucks at Secret agent 200000? the last mission (well it was spelt misson) I got 700000
Post edited March 19, 2013 by mrking58
Finished Gothic 1, March 19th 1:55 pm EST.

I'm going to let the greater GOG commuity decide what I should do next, start another game, or do something with my life.

I'll be checking in later for an answer.
tinyE: Finished Gothic 1, March 19th 1:55 pm EST.

I'm going to let the greater GOG commuity decide what I should do next, start another game, or do something with my life.

Well, you run an inn, so you've got time on your hands.
Either start a new game or take up basket weaving.....
tinyE: Finished Gothic 1, March 19th 1:55 pm EST.

Rodzaju: Well, you run an inn, so you've got time on your hands.
Either start a new game or take up basket weaving.....
Actually we are getting 2 inches of snow an hour so I've got that to work on.

No, screw that. Maybe I'll start Gothic 2.