It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

my list so far.

Star Wars X-wing Alliance
Star Wars Rebel Assault 2
Outlaws
Sam and Max hit the Road
Torchlight 2. A large improvement over the first torchlight game and alot more enjoyable as a result. Area's were fun to explore, monsters on veteran difficulty were tough but they still died fast enough and in large enough groups which is what these games are about. Loot system was pretty standard but was good none the less. Its defiantly a solid game.

Couple of downsides were the story was practically non existent, though to be fair in these games it doesn't matter so much. Still would have been nice to have something. Some of the bosses were also a bit of a pain to fight early on in the game as a melee character as every other hit they knocked you flying back forcing you to miss your hit and have to run back in to hit them.
Phantasmagoria 2

I can see why this didn't sell that well. It is an ok game but going from a weird house to a sex/xen/love triangle was that easy.
The Game of Life (PSX)

A fun conversion of the Boardgame. It would have been more fun if we had a "multi-tap" so that more can play as it's not really a 2p game, more a 4p game
Finished Risen 2 (with the three DLCs).

Very good rpg! Was a little sceptical about the pirate theme, but they really made it work and I ended up finding it quite refreshing. The game has that old familiar Gothic-feel and story and characters are well made. Good voice acting, the music and cutscenes complemented the rest of the game well. I would recommend it to anyone that enjoys rpgs and liked the Gothic games.

Complete list: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2013/post132
Post edited January 30, 2013 by K_1269
Just finished "Dangerous Dave in the Haunted Mansion" Fun game, but I found it pretty tough, especially having to start over from the beginning each time. It had that "wear you down until you don't feel like trying any more" sort of effect on me. I decided to look up cheat codes so I could just warp to level 7 instead of having to play levels 1-6 to get there (that's the same as I would have done IF this game actually had some sort of save game mechanism). Doing so helped me win, admittedly, but I don't think I would've stood playing through it all over again.
Half-Life - Medium - Pc - 31/01
Metroid - Nes - 7/05
Feeding Frenzy 2 - Pc - 03/06
Braid - Pc - 16/06
Post edited June 16, 2013 by apoc17
The Secret of Monkey Island 2 Le Chucks Revenge Special Edition.
great game.
Finished J.U.L.I.A. from "infamous" Groupees Kiss bundle. :D It wasn't that bad as I expected, really hope the devs get some money from this bundle. If you want to know more about my opinion about game, read this https://secure.gog.com/forum/general/kiss_groupee/post97
Also, the ending song is really nice. For me - 70 pt. out of 100.
I just beat Qasir Al-Wasat: A Night in-Between, a game that came in a semi-recent Build-a-bundle. It was not quite what I expected it to be, but it was good. It is basically a top down stealth/action game where you play as an invisible creature that has to make its way through a palace in order to assassinate 3 persons.
Boy I am off to a slow start this year. I didn't finish anything in January. I'm sad. :(

I hope I do better in February or else I will be really, really, sad.
Dwarf Quest from The Greenlight Bundle.

Very nice game with one major issue - its way too short. It's length is more than fine enough for a $0.99 app, but not nearly enough for the $5 it will likely go for on the PC.
Full list here
02/02/2013: Mark of the Ninja Lovely game, interesting style, decent story. Normal game end leaves some questions left unanswered, not sure if that's resolved in New Game Plus. May return to it later on.
Might and Magic II
Might and Magic III
Might and Magic IV + V
Might and Magic VI

Finished Might and Magic I way back in '87 on an Apple //c, and though I tried, I just couldn't get into it again.

Update:
Might and Magic VII, Dark Path

...and
Might and Magic VIII

Trying to get into Might and Magic IX, but it kinda sucks.
Post edited February 13, 2013 by lividdr
Just beat my first game of the year so far:
Sanitarium. Rather enjoyed it in one marathon session. The pace of the character was irritating, though.