It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

- WARHAMMER 40000 - DAWN OF WAR: Chaos Rising - 02.01.2013
- SAINTS ROW: THE THIRD (in coop mode with my friend) - 08.01.2013
- MASS EFFECT 2 - N7 DIGITAL DELUXE EDITION - 01.02.2013
Post edited February 01, 2013 by retro_gamer
- Retro City Rampage
- Daikatana
Post edited March 03, 2013 by wormholewizards
Dangerous Dave Haunted house (finished 12:10am 1st Jan)
Gabriel Knight (6th Jan 11:24)
Gabriel Knight 2 (10th Jan 8pm)
Phantasmagoria (27th Jan)
Phantasmagoria 2 (30th Jan 7pm)
Wallace & Gromit's Episode 2: The Last Resort (5th feb 11:06pm)
Daikatana (18th feb10:40pm)
Hocus Pocus (22nd Feb 7:43pm)
Duke Nukem 3D (2nd March 9:43pm)
Shadow Warrior (4th March 10:00pm)
Post Mortem (8th March 5:31pm)
Puzzlebots (16th March 4:20pm)
Secret Agent (19th march 1:20pm)
Da New Guys (23rd march 7:13pm)
Wallace & Gromit Episode 3: Muzzled! (24th March 6:18pm)
Wallace & Gromit's Episode 4: The Bogey Man (26th March 9:16pm)
Still Life 1 (1st April 8:53pm)
Atlantis: The Lost Tales (9th April 2013 1:45pm)
Realms of Choas (5th May 00:07am)
Shogo: Mobile Armor Division (5th May 11:14pm)
Painkiller (6th May 10:15pm)
Blood with the plasma pack (15th May 5:24pm)
Duke Nukem Nuclear Winter (18th May 1:12am)
Duke It Out In D.C. (18th may 3:14pm)
Duke Caribbean: Life's A Beach (21st May 11pm)
The Shivah (28th May 8:55pm)
Richard & Alice (22 June 00:50am)
Atlantis 2 aka Beyond Atlantis (6th July 14:47)
Amerzone - The Explorer's Legacy 7th July (10:58am)
Blood 2 (13th July 1:41pm)
Blood 2 Nightmare (13th July 8:53pm)
Syberia (10pm 29th July)
Syberia 2 (3rd August 5:55pm)
SiN Episodes: Emergence (8th September 12:15)
Project Eden (22nd of September 630pm)
Secret Files: Tunguska (10:45 29th Oct)
Secret Files 2: Puritas Cordis (31th Oct 10:20pm)
Emerald City Confidential (2nd November 1:05pm)
Secret Files 3 (10:16pm 2nd november)
Deeper Dungeons (12th November 6:42pm)
Leisure Suit Larry 1 (VGA) - In the Land of the Lounge Lizards (22nd November 10:40pm)
The Shivah Kusher Edition (3:15pm 1st December)
Half-Life:before (4th dec 12:15)
Return to Mysterious Island (8th december 2:41am)
Atlantis 3 (14th december 11:51pm)
Carmageddon 2 (21st December 2:20pm)
Gemini Rue (30th december 7pm)
Post edited December 30, 2013 by mrking58
1. Puzzle Kingdoms - very solid puzzle game, though kinda repetitive; not so easy as it seems at first
2. Death Rally - funny game, but needs more tracks and vehicles
3. Botanicula
4. J.U.L.I.A.
5. Lost Horizon
6. Alternativa
7. Deponia
8. Puzzle Agent
9. Adam's Venture ep. 1
10. Adam's Venture ep. 2
11. Adam's Venture ep. 3
12. Grotesque Tactics: Evil Heroes
13. Toy Defense - nice tower defense game
14. Syberia
15. Tiny Bang story - very nice game, but very short
16. Dracula - Love kills - decent HOG game, got all the achievements :p
17. Zombie-Bowl-o-Rama - very funny game, quite addictive, got all the achievements :p
18. The Surprising Adventures of Munchausen - very short (and easy) HOG game
19. Mini Motor Racing EVO
20. Avalon Legends Solitaire - similar to Faerie Solitaire, but not so good (also very hard in the end), but I enjoyed it
21. Steam Heroes - match 3 game, rather meh, expected something more, very short, no options in menu, beat the final boss on 3rd attempt
22. Shadow Wolf Mysteries: Curse of the Full Moon - decent HOG game, not as good as Dracula - Love kills
23. Mark of the Ninja
24. Samantha Swift and the Hidden Roses of Athena - very simple HOG with almost no puzzles, it has rather nice graphics and music, but that's all
25. Proteus
26. Samantha Swift and the Golden Touch - pretty much the same as previous game
27. Midnight Mysteries: The Edgar Allan Poe Conspiracy - similar to Samantha Swift games, very simple HOG, no achievements
Post edited December 01, 2013 by triock
The Witcher
Medal of Honor: Allied Assault - Breakthrough
The Witcher 2
Dead Island
System Shock 2
Spec Ops: The Line
Anomaly 2
Anomaly Mobile Campaign
Anomaly Korea
Live Freemium or Die
Bastion
Empire: Total War
Antichamber
Trine

Final total for 2013 - 14 games. Pretty Lame.
Post edited December 31, 2013 by AdamR
3/1 -- From Dust (PC) - kinda shallow, but fun nonetheless. Remind me to read the encyclopaedia tomorrow.
5/1 -- Final Fantasy XII (PS2)
14/1 -- FTL: Faster Than Light (PC)
23/1 -- Homeworld (PC)
28/1 -- World in Conflict (PC)
28/1 -- World in Conflict: Soviet Assault (PC)
30/1 -- Professor Layton and the Curious Village (DS) - Played it on and off over the course of several years each time I visited a friend. My friend hasn't beaten it yet.
11/2 -- The Cave (PC) - Short but sweet. Reminiscent of Spec Ops in how it deconstructs the adventure game genre, in my opinion. Gonna replay it soon.
1/3 -- Crimson Skies: High Road to Vengeance (Xbox) - Fun, if shallow, romp akin to Rogue Squadron. Also working on the first game.
15/3 -- StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm (PC) - great game, but I liked Wings of Liberty better.
24/3 -- King of Dragon Pass (PC) - awesome little gem, really glad I bought it.
28/3 -- Bioshock Infinite (PC) - good game, but not sure what the fuss was all about. It feels like there was a whole story in there that never got told.
4/4 -- A Mind Forever Voyaging (iOS) - kinda expected more from a story perspective. Rather hamfisted, but I liked how the gameplay was based around observation, not puzzles.
8/4 -- Fallout (PC) - more or less as I remembered it, but it's starting to show its age.
3/5 -- Zeno Clash 2 (PC) - fun, but I suspect they should have saved the open world design for a later instalment. The music also felt strangely subdued, and didn't play very often, which hurt the atmosphere a bit.
4/5? -- Star Wars: The Old Republic: Rise of the Hutt Cartel (PC) - finished the Imperial storyline with my Bounty Hunter. Short, but very sweet. I hope there's more to the Hutt Cartel storyline to come.
11/5 -- Antichamber (PC) - mind-bending.
1/6 -- Dust: An Elysian Tail (PC) - pretty, but not much substance. This is the first game in a very long time where I haven't paid an ounce of attention to the story. Finished it on Hardcore, although since I started on Normal and switched about an hour in, it didn't give me the cheevment. Boo.
8/6 -- Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain Slick Precipice of Darkness Episode 3 + DLC (PC) - replayed the whole thing on Insane in preparation for Episode 4. Challenging, but fun.
13/6 -- Penny Arcade Adventures: On the Rain Slick Precipice of Darkness Episode 4 (PC) - fun, but could have used a bit more story content. The dungeons got a bit long, and the characters felt slightly underdeveloped.
23/6 -- Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty HD (360) - maybe it's years of experience talking, but the control scheme was actually more confusing than the story this time around. On the other hand, it's entirely likely that simply knowing that something happens to the characters after this alleviates some of the confusion. I gotta play MGS4 sometime...
3/7 -- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Justice For All (iOS) - shorter than its predecessor, but the clever writing makes up for the reduced playtime.
6/7 -- The Walking Dead: 400 Days (PC) - short, sad, sweet.
23/7 -- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney: Trials & Tribulations (iOS) - great last episode. I do hope the writers will reintroduce Godot at some point.
31/7 -- Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri: Alien Crossfire (PC) - played on the second-lowest difficulty as the Caretakers on the large standard map and got a Progenitor victory. Fun, but it's starting to show its age with regards to the user interface.
4/8 -- Command & Conquer 4: Tiberian Twilight (PC) - I thought it was pretty good. I found myself strangely invested in the storyline. I liked the ambiguous ending.
5/8 -- Layton Brothers: Mystery Room (iOS) - Enjoyable, bite-sized game. I hope we'll see more like it in the future.
14/8 -- Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance (3DS) - as interquels go, I preferred Chain of Memories. Well worth the play, though, despite the annoying camera. Shame all the story was put in the last world.
29/8 -- Metal Gear Solid 3D: Snake Eater (3DS) - had a better time with it this time around than last, since I actually bothered to learn how the sneaking worked. Low framerate made the game a tad too easy, though.
31/8 -- Shadowrun Returns (PC) - short but sweet. Not all that deep, but the first half of the game pleasantly reminds me a bit of Planescape: Torment, in that the story is personal and much of the world interaction is done via dialogue.
2/9 -- Prototype 2 (PC) - liked the first game better. Got all the cheevments, but it sucks that my favourite thing from the first game, the challenges, was relegated to paid DLC.
4/9 -- Gunpoint (PC) - nice diversion, but the mechanics were never fully exploited.
9/9 -- Paper Mario: Sticker Star (3DS) - fun, but not very interesting gameplay-wise. If only we could get another game like the first Paper Mario...
13/9 -- Gabriel Knight: Sins of the Fathers (PC) - played it because a friend wanted me to. Not overly impressed with Sierra adventure games.
11/10 -- Bioshock 2: Minerva's Den (PC) - very nice of 2K to give away all the DLC for free to people who already owned the game. The story didn't really go in the direction I'd hoped, but the ending was well worth it.
12/10 -- Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep (PSP) - one of the less interesting Kingdom Hearts games. The gameplay isn't very smooth, and there isn't much depth to the gameplay as the game is split into three separate stories, the story is largely irrelevant until the final scene - with said final scene being spoiled in the intro. Still, it's a very dramatic game, and occasionally the script does shine, so even though it took me years to muster the energy to play through all three stories, I don't regret it.
23/10 -- XCOM: Enemy Unknown (PC) - not really optimized for the PC, but fantastic game regardless. Wish there were a few more story missions, however.
24/10 -- Assassin's Creed: Revelations: The Lost Archive (PC) - after the rather mediocre story in Revelations, I didn't really go in expecting anything positive about this DLC. As it turns out, I was pleasantly surprised - the gameplay is so-so, but the presentation is fantastic, and the story a return to greatness.
29/10 -- Gone Home (PC) - took my favourite part of the Elder Scrolls games and the 3D Fallout games (combing over areas for stuff) and turned it into the central gameplay mechanic. A lot of emotional torque, but a bit forced. Still, well worth playing.
31/10 -- Assassin's Creed 3: The Tyranny of King Washington (PC) - buggy and not very interesting. Had a few good moments, but it was rather bland for the most part.
5/11 -- Pokémon Y (3DS) - beat the Elite 4 on this date. I spent way too much time getting to this point, and now I'm not feeling a lot of enthusiasm for doing the post-game content, unfortunately. It doesn't help that the game was a complete pushover with the Exp. Share turned on. C'est la vie.
6/11 -- Guacamelee! Gold Edition (PC) - fun Metroidvania with a cute sense of humour and good music. The actual ability upgrades are very basic, however, and the game is, on the whole, very similar to Outland. This game has better combat, though.
15/11 -- Path of Exile (PC) - finished Normal with a Duelist. I didn't find the game very interesting, but a couple of friends are obsessed with it, so I played it to have a fun time with them.
24/11 -- Warcraft: Orcs and Humans (PC) - finished the Orc campaign at long last. I got the game in a giveaway by Blizzard a few years ago, although I don't recall the specifics. I only ever finished the Human campaign before, so now I can say I've played the first game in the series. At least, I'm pretty sure it was the Human campaign... Hope I didn't mix them up.
27/11 -- Warcraft 2: Tides of Darkness (PC) - finished the Orc campaign at long last (notice a trend?). Finished the Alliance campaign ages ago, but got stuck on the 12th Orc mission, where you attack Gul'dan. Finally got back to the game and finished it. Next up: Beyond the Dark Portal. Yes, I found a genuine disc.
9/12 -- Papers, Please! (PC) - not all that interesting, to be honest. It had a couple of good moments, but I'm not sure what the fuss was about.
Post edited December 09, 2013 by Jekadu
The list of great accomplishments for 2013

01. Jade Empire
02. Hard Reset
03. Halo: Combat Evolved
04. Halo 2
05. Section 8: Prejudice
06. Canabalt
07. Of Orcs and Men
08. The Shivah
09. Battlefield Bad Company 2
10. F.E.A.R.
11. Flatout: Ultimate Carnage
12. S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Shadow of Chernobyl
13. Fable III
14. Assassin's Creed
15. Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War II
16. Crysis
17. Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War II: Chaos Rising
18. Crysis: Warhead
19. Unmechanical
20. 9.03m
21. Ultima I
22. Ultima II: The Revenge of the Enchantress
Post edited December 17, 2013 by dirtyharry50
PC:
Sam & Max season 1 - Always fun to replay a classic. However on my current computer there were a few glitches, notably the ending credits are now for some reason HORRIFYING!!!! the character models stretch out into spindly long fingered... things... that will now haunt me to my last days.
Just Cause 2 - Fun, interesting gameplay. Some of the stories in the side missions are more interesting than the main plot.
Skyrim - I finally ignored all sidequests and finished the main quest, it only took me about 500 hours to finish, I think I got my moneys worth there.
Deponia - Fun main character, though I'm glad I also bought Deponia 2 with it or I'd be pissed, also I'm not even sure I should put this up until I've played Deponia 2, the ending didn't feel like an ending at all.
Bioshock Infinite - Same gameplay I've come to know and enjoy, a very interesting and mind-bending story aside from one or two little niggling issues but overall a damned good game.
Metro Last Light - Fun just like 2033, though I'd love to see a more "open world" version of this game done more like Stalker.
One Unit Whole Blood - Went through the whole game, it still holds up quite well IMO. The new enemies on the last chapter were a lot of fun.
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition - Great gameplay, works very nice even on keyboard. Some issues with reassigning keys not working in some menus and the story mode videos are horrendous (as in worse than the console versions).
Majesty 2 - phew, I FINALLY got through all the expansion packs! I really enjoy this type of game and it's expansion packs are each almost as big as the main game, all adding on one another to eventually lead you to be able to run a whole new kingdom of monsters.
Saints Row IV - I miss decking out the cribs, since there are none anymore. It's even more wild than 3 so if you didn't like the direction it was heading you'll hate this, I however loved it since i like the direction it's moving. It's now more of a superhero game, there's some more cars but I feel sorry for the bugger who made them since everyone I know hasn't touched a car outside of the few missions that require them. Knowing where the story is headed next, I can't wait for them to bring on Saints Row V.
Gothic 1 - Ahh, good old Gothic, each time i take this out to play the controls feel more awkward, but that's old games for ya! It's still every bit the amazing RPG it was back in the day.
Arcania: Gothic 4 - (yes, i skipped 2 and 3, I played them again just last year so I'm not hugely enthusiastic for a 2013 playthrough) I decided to go through this with the mindset that it isn't gothic 4, it's just an RPG-lite spinoff set in the gothic universe, and I was a lot more forgiving of it. Still though, I do miss a lot of what made the Gothic games so unique with this one. It's the sort of game that probably would have been (slightly) better recieved if it didn't have the 3 previous games to compare it to.
Batman - Arkham Origins - Wow, easily the best told story in the Arkham series. Has a few bugs which probably should have been found in testing (one in particular which absolutely should have been found) so it's not an instant recommendation from me. Once they patch it up, though, this is a must have game for any Batfan.
Deus Ex: Human Revolution Director's Cut - A much more cohesive game than the original, all the DLC items along with Missing Link are now seamlessly blended into the main game instead of feeling separate. The dev commentary got a little old though, it gets demoralizing constantly hearing the devs talk about all the amazing stuff that they cut and that you'll never experience.

Android:
Knights of Pen and Paper - Fun little RPG for the android. A little basic but seems to be getting regular updates.

iOS:
The Walking Dead season1, 400 days - I bought myself an iPad so I figure i'd check out some of telltales games and see how they hold up compared to their PC versions. TWD is the same great game with intuitive touchscreen controls.
Back to the Future - Some of the touch controls are iffy on this one, using two finger tap to view interactive hotspots barely works.
Jurassic Park - OK. this game was made for iPad! All those super annoying press J, mash Q, hold down 3 L and Z, headbut the keyboard, put your left foot in, do see do, choke yourself with your mouse cord quicktime controls are condensed down to basic swipes and taps, the game that was easily telltales lowest point on the PC is a highlight on iPad.
The Room - A nice little game that feels like a mini version of Myst, you explore the objects top to bottom and figure out how to open them up to get to the next puzzle.
Deus Ex: The Fall - To start off the way this was announced annoyed me. I got over that however and decided to give it a chance. The controls are a step up from many of the other TPS/FPS games out on tablet/phone but the focus on stealth gameplay is what really makes it bearable, even with the new shortcuts getting into any action sequence is still a chore compared to kb/mouse. Finally it ends abruptly with a "to be continued...". Without any word on the game being episodic I'm going to have to consider that it's just plain UNFINISHED and they decided to release it anyway, bad aftertaste.

More to come!
Post edited November 15, 2013 by Cormoran
Working my way to finally finish Fallout 3 + DLC and finally complete bug prone New Vegas (I hate the sudden CTD for no reason)
Sanitarium

Apr13 - Shadowgrounds
Apr15 - Alien Shooter
Apr19 - Alien Shooter 2
Apr29 - Crusader: No Remorse
Jun14 - Torchlight
Jun17 - Call of Duty - Deluxe Edition (inc United Offensive)
Post edited June 16, 2013 by wwee
Probably the first one will be Alan Wake. Let's see.
Tomb raider - Goty for me
Bioshock infinite
Assassin Creed IV Black Flag
Post edited December 05, 2013 by djranis
All my games are PC

Keep in mind that my ratings are usually high because I only finish games that I'm enjoying. This means that I stop playing a game when I get bored or just don't find it enjoyable.

For my opinion of the game follow the links bellow

Sleeping Dogs Nightmare in North Point - Jan 2 - 7.5/10

The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim - Dawnguard - Feb 19 - 9/10
Post edited February 20, 2013 by papaluigi
completed in 2013:

Test Drive 2: the Duel: Both courses (California Challenge & Master Scenery) using the F40

01 - 13 http://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2013/post115[/url]
Bob The Builder[/url]
Post edited January 19, 2013 by te_lanus
January

Left4dead 1 - Jan 20th

February

Leisure Suite Larry 1:in the land of the lounge lizards - February 3rd
Post edited February 03, 2013 by Lionel212008