It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

i just finished Sam and Max season 1 episode 1.
Saint's Row 3. I was a bit disappointed actually. While the port for SR3 was considerably better than that for SR2 (seriously, the people who did the SR2 port really did not know what they were doing), but generally speaking, I found it far less funny than SR2. SR3 was constantly too over the top, and sure, it had its funny moments, but I found the contrast between the really odd things & the darker themes in SR2 to make SR2 the funnier game.
Just hours from finishing Broken Sword II: The Smoking Mirror.
This list has all the games I've finished in April. For the March list, go here.

Apr 1st: Peggle Deluxe. I guess everyone knows Peggle. It's a very fun casual game, like so many other PopCap titles. It's a bit random, whether or not enough pegs get hit or especially, whether or not the ball ends up in the floating...basket? at the end of the shot. But the gameplay is still very addicting. I only played through the Adventure mode; I've played through the challenges in the past too but thought I'd rather not go through those again; I recall some of them being brutally difficult.

Apr 6th: Sniper Elite: Nazi Zombie Army. A very fun shooter, although I did like Sniper Elite V2 better (shooting at human enemies was just more fun than rotting corpses). The X-ray shots were satisfyingly brutal and the enemy numbers were huuuuuuuge. These are the walking kind of zombies though, so the game was pretty easy for the most part. The only parts where I had any real trouble, were the ones with super zombies, such as this brutish hulk that took like 20 headshots to go down every time. The levels were pretty linear, and they had been recycled from V2, but at least there was no real way to get lost. For the 6.50€ I paid for this, it was a money well spent.

Apr 17th: UFC Undisputed 2010. Finished Career Mode in the Lightweight division, focusing on wrestling and submission techniques with a final record of 49-5-0. Especially at the end I was pretty much unbeatable, holding on to the championship title for like eight years before being forced to retire. I much prefer "realistic" fighting games like this one and Fight Night over games like Tekken, Soul Calibur, etc. The fighting is very well done here and can be quite complex, not just changing blows. My only gripe is that sparring was very, very monotonous and dull, and in order for the fighter to properly improve, it had to be played numerous times throughout the career. Still a very enjoyable game overall.

Apr 22nd: Surgeon Simulator 2013. What a game. As everyone probably knows, the controls of the surgeon's hand are notoriously awful and that's the whole point of the game. Even a simple task such as picking up a tool is quite difficult, and then you have to cut the patient without causing too much damage or he'll bleed out. However, once you get used to the controls, the game is actually quite easy after all; I finished the seven available operations during the evening. Things such as the skull cracking open like an egg with even the slightest knock helped a lot in this. But overall, I really liked the game. The physics are fun - nothing like tossing the patient's intestines from a moving ambulance into the street; though the physics were often glitchy too. My biggest complaint is that the game was way too short. I say give it a try once it hits some indie bundle. Currently I feel it's a little overpriced.

The May list is here.
Post edited May 10, 2013 by DProject
Just finished Hitman Absolution in Normal Difficulty. I was a little underwhelmed, specially with the "boss fights". Maybe someday I'll play it again in a higher difficulty, but for now I'll play other game from my back log. Maybe Retrocity Rampage.
-Jak and Daxter
-Jak 2
-Prince of Persia: SOT
-Indigo Prophesy
-Time Splitters 2
-bully
Post edited April 20, 2013 by cj13810
After starting it in December, I've finally managed to complete The Witcher 2:Assassins of Kings, and what an experience it was. I very much enjoyed the story, and the political machinations of the entities within the game world. The game introduced the player to the larger world at hand, outside of Temeria and this really cemented the quality of the story experience for me.

The combat was very challenging at the beginning of the game, but it does become easier as the game goes on, but never to the point of being tedious. Every fight for the most part requires strategy, you can't rush in and take on swarms of people at once.

Overall, an amazing game and a fantastic follow-up to the first game. I now eagerly await The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt.

So Far:
Bulletstorm
Medal of Honor Allied Assault (Base)
Medal of Honor Allied Assault Spearhead
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings
i just finished Sam and Max Season 1 Episode 2 Situation Comedy.
Still Life 1 (1st April 8:53pm)

Awesome Awesome Awesome point and click game, great characters, great story and it looks great to.

But I do love and hate the ending, its so empty but so good. Good thing I bought the sequal
mrking58: Still Life 1 (1st April 8:53pm)

Awesome Awesome Awesome point and click game, great characters, great story and it looks great to.

But I do love and hate the ending, its so empty but so good. Good thing I bought the sequal
Don't forget about prequel. :P
mrking58: Still Life 1 (1st April 8:53pm)

triock: Don't forget about prequel. :P
Post Mortem? I finished that before I played Still Life
triock: Don't forget about prequel. :P
mrking58: Post Mortem? I finished that before I played Still Life
Ok, sorry, didn't know. :D
mrking58: Post Mortem? I finished that before I played Still Life
triock: Ok, sorry, didn't know. :D
Lol I bought Still Life in that spring game battle thing from last but I waited for Post Mortem to come out on GOG before playing SL.

I know I'm sad :)
triock: Ok, sorry, didn't know. :D
mrking58: Lol I bought Still Life in that spring game battle thing from last but I waited for Post Mortem to come out on GOG before playing SL.

I know I'm sad :)
Nah, it's okay, I will do the same thing. :D
Thanks to this and dpadd I might just keep tabs on which games I've finished this year. GoG really isn't helping on the front of adding a bunch of pc games I didn't get to experience till now.
Jan-Feb 2013
New Super Mario Bros U
Spec Ops The line
Alan Wake
Alan Wake's American Nightmare
A Book of Unwritten Tales
Mark of the Ninja

March
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon
Asura's Wrath
The Room
Tiny and Big Grampa's Leftovers