It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lifthrasil: Here on GOG? Sure, I'm in!

Dibs on Starbuck! :-)
Vote Lifthrasil
Lifthrasil: Here on GOG? Sure, I'm in!

Dibs on Starbuck! :-)
SirPrimalform: Vote Lifthrasil for President
FTFY
Lifthrasil: FTFY
That is such a scum move.
I shouldn't but I'd at least be tempted.

Questions:

1) What's the timeframe for starting (I couldn't join for at least a week or so)
2) what's the gist of the setup - open/closed, more vanilla or role-heavy? How many players?
Oh, yes. That's a good point actually: I'm in vacation the next two weeks. Hiking and swimming and not so much internet. So if the game starts in that time period, I will atypically start with lurking and only be able to really play after the 9-th of July.
ZFR: Ah, the world is full of wise guys....

I'm hosting a different type of game: find the host for the next mafia.

To whoever wins it, here is a tip: if you call it "Public Ghandi" you have bler as a guaranteed player. He promised.
PoppyAppletree: I'm in!

Who wants to play a Battlestar Galactica themed game of Mafia? Reply to this post if you're interested.
to this post
bler144: I shouldn't but I'd at least be tempted.

Questions:

1) What's the timeframe for starting (I couldn't join for at least a week or so)
2) what's the gist of the setup - open/closed, more vanilla or role-heavy? How many players?
Answers

1) at least a week or so
2) Yes
PoppyAppletree: :D
Vitek, you want in?
Thank you for the offer but I think I'll pass.
Post edited June 21, 2018 by Vitek
ZFR: Ah, the world is full of wise guys....

I'm hosting a different type of game: find the host for the next mafia.

To whoever wins it, here is a tip: if you call it "Public Ghandi" you have bler as a guaranteed player. He promised.
PoppyAppletree: I'm in!

Who wants to play a Battlestar Galactica themed game of Mafia? Reply to this post if you're interested.
I'll join only if you're short on players and mad desperate.
Potential players so far:

1. SirPrimalform
2. ZFR
3. Lifthrasil
4. bler144 (maybe)
5. flubbucket
6. zeogold (maybe)

bler144: Questions:

Closed setup, 13 players.

I'd want to start when I have sufficient players, but if people need time beforehand I can allow for that.
PoppyAppletree: Potential players so far:

1. SirPrimalform
2. ZFR
3. Lifthrasil
4. bler144 (maybe)
5. flubbucket
6. zeogold (maybe)

PoppyAppletree: Closed setup, 13 players.

I'd want to start when I have sufficient players, but if people need time beforehand I can allow for that.
Don't worry. Finding 13 players will keep you busy for quite a while.

1. SirPrimalform
2. ZFR
3. Lifthrasil
4. bler144 (maybe)
5. flubbucket
6. zeogold (maybe)

PoppyAppletree: Closed setup, 13 players.

I suggest creating a sign up thread, and dropping a link to it from this thread.

1. SirPrimalform
2. ZFR
3. Lifthrasil
4. bler144 (maybe)
5. flubbucket
6. zeogold (maybe)

Bookwyrm627: I suggest creating a sign up thread, and dropping a link to it from this thread.
Mind

blown
Bookwyrm627: I suggest creating a sign up thread, and dropping a link to it from this thread.
bler144: Mind

blown
You wouldn't be my first victim. :)

1. SirPrimalform
2. ZFR
3. Lifthrasil
4. bler144 (maybe)
5. flubbucket
6. zeogold (maybe)

Good suggestion.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gog_mafia_53_battlestar_goglactica_signupmeta_thread