It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

adaliabooks: trent hasn't been around for quite a while I think and I'm not sure about flub either..
Flub has poked his nose into the Secret Hitler dead thread two or three times, so he isn't entirely gone. Before Zeo hosted, Flub indicated he wouldn't have time to host for the foreseeable future, though.

Haven't seen Trent around.
zeogold: ... a stiff time limit, after which the majority vote determines what happens. It encourages people to get a move on fast in terms of voting and advising others on what to vote.
Ding ding ding
adaliabooks: Oh, I'm still on the hosting list...

Unfortunately I never got around to finishing either of my set ups (and may not have the time to devote to my no night cycle concept anyway) so I'm not sure I've got anything to host.

trent hasn't been around for quite a while I think and I'm not sure about flub either..
Wait, my last post was supposed to be a joke, not reality.
Brasas: ~ ping ~
So, when's your first game in the Mafia Championship?
So, about that new game...
ZFR: So, about that new game...
Yes? What is your setting? And how many players do you need?
HypersomniacLive: So, when's your first game in the Mafia Championship?
Starting 11th June. Game 7 if I recall.
... any day now?
ZFR: ... any day now?
Sure. I'm in. Are you hosting?
ZFR: So, about that new game...
Lifthrasil: Yes? What is your setting? And how many players do you need?
ZFR: ... any day now?
Lifthrasil: Sure. I'm in. Are you hosting?
Ah, the world is full of wise guys....

I'm hosting a different type of game: find the host for the next mafia.

To whoever wins it, here is a tip: if you call it "Public Ghandi" you have bler as a guaranteed player. He promised.
zeogold: Wait, my last post was supposed to be a joke, not reality.
But are you *really* sure you were just joking?
Brasas: Starting 11th June. Game 7 if I recall.
Close, game 8. Does it start at 15:00 EST?

Lifthrasil: ~ ping ~
I thought you were going to sign up as Brasas sub?
@Brasas - Good luck in your game and have fun! Will be watching!

@adalia - thanks for subbing for me in Secret Hitler. I left you (and my team) in a bad spot. I just couldn't play, sorry.
cristigale: @Brasas - Good luck in your game and have fun! Will be watching!

@adalia - thanks for subbing for me in Secret Hitler. I left you (and my team) in a bad spot. I just couldn't play, sorry.
No worries, happy to help :)
Lifthrasil: ~ ping ~
HypersomniacLive: I thought you were going to sign up as Brasas sub?
Oopsie. Totally forgot. I signed up to MU, but how do I sign up as Sub for Brasas? Or is that too late now? Let's just hope that Brasas will need no sub.
I tried to PM the mod of the championship but MU tells me, that I don't have permission to do so.
Post edited June 11, 2018 by Lifthrasil