It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bookwyrm627: You wouldn't be my first victim. :)
Do you only do minds or..?

Asking for a friend BTW.
Post edited June 21, 2018 by SirPrimalform
Bookwyrm627: You wouldn't be my first victim. :)
SirPrimalform: Do you only do minds or..?

Asking for a friend BTW.
Depends. Do I get to be a serial killer?
Bookwyrm627: Depends. Do I get to be a serial killer?
No.
Day-vig Bookwyrm627
SirPrimalform: No.
Ah, that unbalanced mess that got abandoned by mod.
Oh, the memories. *sobs*
You made me sad. :(

HypersomniacLive: Day-vig Bookwyrm627
Amusingly enough, I think I'm the only one that included a Day Vig in my setup, in all the time I've been here. :D
Vitek: Ah, that unbalanced mess that got abandoned by mod.
Oh, the memories. *sobs*
Yeah, it was so full of promise and potential at the beginning when we didn't know how unbalanced it was...
Bookwyrm627: You made me sad. :(

HypersomniacLive: Day-vig Bookwyrm627
Bookwyrm627: Amusingly enough, I think I'm the only one that included a Day Vig in my setup, in all the time I've been here. :D
HiJack was a day vig in flub's stripper game. Which, imo, was also an unbalanced mess, but hey, I think technically they did finish that one.

Of course, hijack shooting Krypsyn on D1 was in many ways the last straw that drove krypsyn away from playing mafia here, so...good times.
Bookwyrm627: You made me sad. :(

Amusingly enough, I think I'm the only one that included a Day Vig in my setup, in all the time I've been here. :D
bler144: HiJack was a day vig in flub's stripper game. Which, imo, was also an unbalanced mess, but hey, I think technically they did finish that one.

Of course, hijack shooting Krypsyn on D1 was in many ways the last straw that drove krypsyn away from playing mafia here, so...good times.
Oh hey, what do you know. Glancing over some of the setup stuff, I think I vaguely remember it now. Good job Flub! :)
bler144: HiJack was a day vig in flub's stripper game. Which, imo, was also an unbalanced mess, but hey, I think technically they did finish that one.

Bookwyrm627: Oh hey, what do you know. Glancing over some of the setup stuff, I think I vaguely remember it now. Good job Flub! :)
Didn't Oakwood also have a day-vig? That was the first mafia game here I observed, so might be misremembering, but I distinctly remember a body turning up dead in the middle of a day. (Hmm, or was that done by a neutral role?)
gogtrial34987: Didn't Oakwood also have a day-vig? That was the first mafia game here I observed, so might be misremembering, but I distinctly remember a body turning up dead in the middle of a day. (Hmm, or was that done by a neutral role?)
That was Tammy's role...she was a neutral survivor. However, she didn't disclose that until late in the game, up until that point most thought she was town. Either way, it was a day kill.
Oh, right.

But she killed the guy who was low-posting AFK, so if you take the cynical view she just saved town from a mod-kill with no flip. ;)
Bookwyrm627: Oh hey, what do you know. Glancing over some of the setup stuff, I think I vaguely remember it now. Good job Flub! :)
gogtrial34987: Didn't Oakwood also have a day-vig? That was the first mafia game here I observed, so might be misremembering, but I distinctly remember a body turning up dead in the middle of a day. (Hmm, or was that done by a neutral role?)
FINE! THERE WERE DAY-VIGS ALL OVER THE PLACE! *sobs in the corner*

(also, I didn't watch most of Oakwood after my N1 demise. I had...difficulties)
Bookwyrm627: FINE! THERE WERE DAY-VIGS ALL OVER THE PLACE! *sobs in the corner*

(also, I didn't watch most of Oakwood after my N1 demise. I had...difficulties)
I apologize. Wolf hug :D
Brasas: [...] Wolf hug :D
[emphasis added ]

You had (almost?) all of us convinced that you were scum in the MU Champs game...

Fingers crossed you advance.