It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

flubbucket: I admire you're dedication.
Watch it.

Bookwyrm627: Just don't tell Dedo.
I have my eye set on you.

VOTE COUNT

flubbucket @ L-2 - Sage103082, trentonlf, RWarehall, medamiedo

Sage103082 @ L-4 - flubbucket, Lifthrasil
medamiedo @ L-4 - Bookwyrm627, JMich

Not voting - HypersomniacLive, cristigale

<span class="bold">DAY 2 COUNTDOWN</span>
Caught a late supper then promptly fell asleep.

RW and Bookwyrm are back at it....can't say it helped me see either alignment clearer.

Near the end of D1, my list of potential scum by POE were: medamiedo, flubb, JMich, Sage. The way D1 played out and with both wagons flipping town, I believe that scum, more than not, sat back and mostly watched. On D1, I see that as my list minus medamiedo.

Like the rest, I don't know what to expect from medamiedo. My impression is that she is scum hunting. Her play feels natural. I do think her posts have an edge to them that we don't often see here.

My list of likely scum is now flubb and JMich. At the start of today (real time), that would have included Sage, but Sage felt town in today's posts. With only two people on the list, someone (hopefully only one) is obviously flying under my radar. I see the back-and-forth between others players, but most of what I see seems like town-v-town.

flubb stayed under the radar D1. D2 is better but I get the sense he is still attempting to skate by.

@flubb - Why did you vote for Sage as opposed to trent? Who is not answering your questions?

JMich - On D2 he indicates possible suspicion on trent and medamiedo when those players are the two wagons. When trent no longer has any votes, medamiedo has 1 vote and flubb has two votes, JMich votes for medamiedo without indicating why. But then in his next post outlines why trent is suspicious. If flubb and JMich are buddies, is JMich going with whatever wagon seems most viable to draw attention away from flubb?

@JMich - Why are you voting medamiedo? Why medamiedo as opposed to trent?

And darned if those questions don't make me wonder if trent isn't part of this.
@trent - What are your thoughts?

@Bookwyrm - you asked about my read on RW. Between you and he, I see the potential for town/town and scum/town in both directions. I don't have a strong opinion either way. I'll try to revisit this tomorrow and outline the things I've liked/not liked. May help to sort you two.

I am OK voting flubb but I'd like everyone to take another look at JMich. Does anyone else see it?

Vote JMich
cristigale: @JMich - Why are you voting medamiedo? Why medamiedo as opposed to trent?
Simple, due to her overprotectiveness of Lift. And her insistence that Lift is town, based on (at least according to what I can see) yog's second post in this game.
Which reminds me, she still hasn't answered my question back in #501.

Trent might still be scum. But if meda flips scum, it does give us quite some insight on Lift's possible alignment. I don't think trent's flip can give us the same amount of info.
cristigale: @JMich - Why are you voting medamiedo? Why medamiedo as opposed to trent?
JMich: Simple, due to her overprotectiveness of Lift. And her insistence that Lift is town, based on (at least according to what I can see) yog's second post in this game.
Which reminds me, she still hasn't answered my question back in #501.

Trent might still be scum. But if meda flips scum, it does give us quite some insight on Lift's possible alignment. I don't think trent's flip can give us the same amount of info.
You're voting me because I defended my sole solid tr? Assuming that I'm tring Lift because of one sentence by yog seems like a really weird conclusion to come to? Am not sure how to respond to that.

What insight do you think it would give about Lift's alignment?

So are you scumreading anyone besides trent and I?

Also, I'm presuming trent is your scumbud or something? Do you like bussing/distancing?
*I will be away this morning its 7:28 am my time and I should be back around 2 to 3pm. I became a crazy aunt yesterday to twins a boy Asher and a girl Leah. I am going to be visiting them today but will be back around said time. I will catch up from when I went to sleep last night to where we are when I get back. And answer any questions and post my thoughts on things =) Happy Day =)
cristigale: Caught a late supper then promptly fell asleep.

RW and Bookwyrm are back at it....can't say it helped me see either alignment clearer.

Near the end of D1, my list of potential scum by POE were: medamiedo, flubb, JMich, Sage. The way D1 played out and with both wagons flipping town, I believe that scum, more than not, sat back and mostly watched. On D1, I see that as my list minus medamiedo.

Like the rest, I don't know what to expect from medamiedo. My impression is that she is scum hunting. Her play feels natural. I do think her posts have an edge to them that we don't often see here.

My list of likely scum is now flubb and JMich. At the start of today (real time), that would have included Sage, but Sage felt town in today's posts. With only two people on the list, someone (hopefully only one) is obviously flying under my radar. I see the back-and-forth between others players, but most of what I see seems like town-v-town.

flubb stayed under the radar D1. D2 is better but I get the sense he is still attempting to skate by.

@flubb - Why did you vote for Sage as opposed to trent? Who is not answering your questions?

JMich - On D2 he indicates possible suspicion on trent and medamiedo when those players are the two wagons. When trent no longer has any votes, medamiedo has 1 vote and flubb has two votes, JMich votes for medamiedo without indicating why. But then in his next post outlines why trent is suspicious. If flubb and JMich are buddies, is JMich going with whatever wagon seems most viable to draw attention away from flubb?

@JMich - Why are you voting medamiedo? Why medamiedo as opposed to trent?

And darned if those questions don't make me wonder if trent isn't part of this.
@trent - What are your thoughts?

@Bookwyrm - you asked about my read on RW. Between you and he, I see the potential for town/town and scum/town in both directions. I don't have a strong opinion either way. I'll try to revisit this tomorrow and outline the things I've liked/not liked. May help to sort you two.

I am OK voting flubb but I'd like everyone to take another look at JMich. Does anyone else see it?

Vote JMich
I would be happy with a JMich lynch, I've already stated my list of people I'm willing to vote for. And as far as bookwyrm and RW go I see it as town v town, probably a clash of styles.
RWarehall: I love the way you just happen to point out how I was the one who put Dess at L-1 forcing his claim with your link...
Yup, that was me. I went against my read to achieve a lynch over what was looking like a stalemate.
Actually, I was referring to this line "I'm not really seeing Dess as all that scummy. But we really need something to come out of this so we don't repeat the same thing tomorrow."

Voting Dessimu is not out of place with what you said in that post. Not voting anyone kind of conflicts with what you said in that post, though.

RWarehall: And what was the point of continuing the discussion about it when both Trent and Yogs left and only Meda was on.
To talk to people that aren't Yog, Trent, and Meda. People who might be signing on later, before the end of the day.

RWarehall: When I went to bed, I left the idea out there that it might be a better idea to no-lynch than to lynch Dess. What did you do Book? Oh right? You were sleeping...you don't like what I did? Well what were you doing that was better?
I like sleep. I like not being exhausted. I'll continue to not feel regret for choosing sleep over being up for the last few hours of a game, when we've had literal days to come to a decision.

RWarehall: You talk of how you switched to Dess as the better "wagon" of the two just to help focus for town.
Liar. I voted Dessimu to avoid "well, its end of day and Yog is the only one with a wagon. Guess we have to kill him." My previous vote (as the only person voting Lift) was going nowhere.
Sage103082: *I will be away this morning its 7:28 am my time and I should be back around 2 to 3pm. I became a crazy aunt yesterday to twins a boy Asher and a girl Leah. I am going to be visiting them today but will be back around said time. I will catch up from when I went to sleep last night to where we are when I get back. And answer any questions and post my thoughts on things =) Happy Day =)
Congrats!! Enjoy being a crazy aunt :-D
medamiedo: You're voting me because I defended my sole solid tr?
No. I've already posted reasons I see you as scummy, and the fact that you are certain of another person's alignment is the cherry on top. Had you posted something like "I'm fairly certain that Lift is town", I wouldn't have voted for you. But your post was the following:
medamiedo: Lift is town stop trying to mislynch him please.
That shows to me a certainty town shouldn't have at this point.

medamiedo: Assuming that I'm tring Lift because of one sentence by yog seems like a really weird conclusion to come to?
But you are not tring (I assume town reading?) him. You are stating a fact, which is information you shouldn't have.

medamiedo: Am not sure how to respond to that.
Then don't. Even if asked. Again.

medamiedo: What insight do you think it would give about Lift's alignment?
If you flip scum, it would beg the question of why you are defending Lift so fervently. So Lift could go higher on the scum part for some people.

medamiedo: So are you scumreading anyone besides trent and I?
Yes. People that are posting speculation as fact, which could be indicative of a slip.

medamiedo: Also, I'm presuming trent is your scumbud or something?
I've no idea of trent's alignment.

medamiedo: Do you like bussing/distancing?
Depending on how a game is progressing, and how many blunders one makes, I may or may not be gunning for them. Regardless of alignment. See back to why I like to be unreadable.
Sage103082: I became a crazy aunt yesterday to twins a boy Asher and a girl Leah.
Congratulations! May they bring endless joy to their parents and to yourself :) Make sure to be the cool, quirky aunt Kitty rather than the scary cat lady :D
trentonlf: ping
Question for you, Trent. Some people like doughnut holes. How do you feel about doughnut holes?
trentonlf: ping
Bookwyrm627: Question for you, Trent. Some people like doughnut holes. How do you feel about doughnut holes?
Donut holes are good by themselves, but not as good as a box of donuts.
I'm afraid where not getting anywhere good. At the moment the game feels a bit stuck. I see the 'uselessness' that flubb has shown for most of the game and I can see why meda would suspect him. But what keeps me from the flubb wagon at the moment is, that my two main suspects are on it. Especially Sage (I am less sure about trent by now). Maybe Sage and flubb are playing the distancing game and that's why flubb joined me on Sage?

@HSL: you're the only one not voting at the moment. I know that you don't like to vote at all, but I think it is time that you do. The Day is advanced enough, please throw down your hat somewhere before the last minutes.
Also: what are your thoughts on the three leading wagons? I.e. what do you think by now about flubb, Sage and meda?
trentonlf: Donut holes are good by themselves, but not as good as a box of donuts.
After this day, I suspect I'm really going to want a donut. If I give you my address, can you send one over?
trentonlf: Donut holes are good by themselves, but not as good as a box of donuts.
Bookwyrm627: After this day, I suspect I'm really going to want a donut. If I give you my address, can you send one over?
Unless you know a way to keep donuts fresh in the mail I'm not sure that's a good idea, stale donuts are not a good thing.