It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

actually idk what I'm doin lol
Who didn't I threaten to kill yet? RW? Him too.

I feel like I'd better mention everybody exactly once or you'll look for some kind of secret pattern.
Holy crap I can't read Trent or cristi

I should remember how to do that

Vote Dessimu

at least that still works
Should have peeked Dessimu N0.

It's ok, I'll do it tonight.

Wonder if I'll get a difference?
Some of you might like this btw

Just leave that there
yogsloth: Should have peeked Dessimu N0.

It's ok, I'll do it tonight.

Wonder if I'll get a difference?
Do we have another soft claim in the game?
trentonlf: 1. So I am to assume you only do this as town? My bad, you are cleared as scum
2. You are absolutely correct again, man how could I be so bad at this game that I didn't clear you before I suspected you!
3. I again apologize for suspecting you, I should never except anything different from you in any game. *as for an example, I don't do the reading and posting of previous games. We are playing this game, not some game from the past*
4. There's a method to my madness! Would you like a donut?
cristigale: (emphasis added)

Are you saying your stated suspicion and vote are purely based on this game and nothing more? No meta involved? If so, I simply don't buy it. The initial post felt like deva-ju. Your vote and reasoning seems like a throw back to another game.

If you're town and poking me, that's fine, everyone deserves scrutiny.

I don't get the sarcasm in your second point or how it relates to your read on me. I said that you were doing the same thing (posting to post without making waves) as one of your stated reasons for voting me. You placed a vote on me for something you did yourself. I didn't say you were bad at this game. If you really heard, "trent's a bad player" from what I said, I apologize, that was not my intention. From my POV, that part of your vote is hypocritical. I get the sense that your reaction was genuine. And if so, I did not intend to come off that strong. If you are scum, well, you can stuff it. ;)

Yes, I'd like a cream-filled donut with plentiful rum mixed in. :-)
As hard as it is to believe I really hate doing reads based off of meta, I try to base any reads I do in a game solely on how someone is behaving in that game. It's not always possible to do that but I try.

I also was not saying you thought I was bad at the game, the sarcasm I was posting was to emphasize that I thought your conjecture that you had to be town because of how you were behaving was hard to believe. I might have been a little smarmy in my reply to you, but it was to make a point.

I have never had a donut with alcohol in it, that might be worth a try.

@yogs, you still make me shake my head and say tsk tsk. No donuts for you!
DAYVIG YOGS
yogsloth: Holy crap I can't read Trent or cristi
Can you read Sage? Can you read flub? Can you read JMich? Can you read medamiedo? God,I wish I was that much observant...

yogsloth: I feel like I'd better mention everybody exactly once or you'll look for some kind of secret pattern.
I'm sure you do feel like it...

yogsloth: actually idk what I'm doin lol
That's helpful. Ma' man!

cristigale: Yes, I'd like a cream-filled donut with plentiful rum mixed in. :-)
How do you mix rum in those things?

yogsloth: I think if he (Lifthrasil) were scum he'd just be annoyed and be like "oh yogs you so crazy, let's lynch Trent lololol". Unless trent were his buddy.
So... You vouch again that in your superior mind, Lift is Town. If Lift was scum, he should want to lynch trentonlf. Why trentonlf of all people? And you say with a lot of confidence, that if scum-Lift did not try to lynch trentonlf, then in that condition, they are both scum. How the bloody hell does your mind work? Or do just pull the names out of a rabbit?
yogsloth: Some of you might like this btw
I don't see anything remotely funny in that post. The TOWN ARSONIST is so legit that they keep the standard for it in the International Bureau of Weights and Measures in Sèvres, France.
trentonlf: ...................

You're our local zombie now it seems, please refrain from eating any brains until we actually lynch someone.

This is how to handle a zombie.
Dessimu: Stated where?
Bookwyrm627: Might not have been stated publicly; I don't remember, and it isn't worth the time to try and dig for something that might not exist.

HSL and I had some PM conversation when I put out that 'voting on replacements' thing in the last game. He ribbed me some about how one of my statements could be read as alignment indicative for another player, and I noted that if he wants to read too deeply into a mod that expressly doesn't know alignments and additionally hadn't been closely following the game, then he'd get what he deserved for it.

Dessimu: I am all about sincerity and this looks as much "rubbing in your face" as that geek in "21 Jump Street" saying "No, I totally have no idea how to install spyware hardware into phone" while installing spyware hardware into phones.
Bookwyrm627: It was a joke. I am going to say I am town, regardless of whether I am town. I know it, he knows, everyone knows it. Likewise, everyone knows that everyone knows that such a simple proclamation is worthless as proof. The "of course" is simply a lampshade hanging on the statement itself.

Dessimu: Pot stirred. And rather early. Did you learn anything useful?
Bookwyrm627: Some days it is less about me in particular learning anything, and jump starting the process for everyone. RVS has to break, and it eventually will break. I'm willing to act a little suspicious to start that process.

RW kindly obliged with a more serious vote. Lift got into it. HSL has gotten into it. What's-his-face has also gotten into it some (can't remember offhand, and looking at the player list isn't yielding a more definite name; I just remember two separate pairs of people arguing). The fact that I already am not keeping close mental track of who i doing what does not bode well for me.

I'd call the opening post ambiguity worth it thus far.
Bookwyrm627 is so town right now....

Lifthrasil: Everything, of course! :-) But at the moment mostly: how do you play as town and how do you play as scum and how much experience do you have playing Mafia?
medamiedo: Every game is different, there's no one way I play as either alignment. But I prefer coming here to be a new thing and to leave behind my past mafia experience tbh.
How very intriguing......
trentonlf: ............<snip>............

medamiedo: But but I didn't do RVS and.. and.. >.>

I have decided that I am mason buds with trent this game. I hope he accepts!
trentonlf: Let's do it! We shall build a wall that all scum will fear for ages to come!!
So who are you expecting to pay for this "wall"...town or scum??
trentonlf: ....................

I assure you the donuts are not a trick question ;-)
I believe you.

Your white van with Free Donuts spray painted on the side convinces me.

yogsloth: Some of you might like this btw

Just leave that there
The town arsonist is realish.

Seriously......realish.
Dessimu: And where has Sage gone?
Sage103082: Pudding...
Dessimu: So, how is that pudding?
Meh to much alcohol in it. And today my friends are taking us to the vineyards. God I dont want to even smell alcohol. Spend yesterday at breweries - who know RI had 22 of them.

If anyone is around can they bump this. I am going to try to read over and post while shower time is going on here and I have a few minutes. I will be heading back home early tomorrow morning so I will be back on full time by the late afternoon.
burbon bump for the Kitten Tamer