It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bookwyrm627: ......<snip>..........

If I could murder the rest of you on N1, then at worst D2 dawns with a draw for Town (if scum chose me N1). It'd certainly be a short game, though.
flubbucket: You murder everyone on Night One and then it will be a draw with town??

What am I missing??
Bolded the relevant portions.

All scum players will be dead, thus town hits their win con. IF they shot me, then all townies will be dead, so scum scum achieves their win condition as well. Nobody would be left to clean up the corpses, but that's no longer my problem.

flubbucket: If you're asking me out for a date the answer is yes. Dinner and McDonald's bathroom sex is an offer I can't turn down.
I was actually propositioning Yog, but since he doesn't seem interested...

medamiedo: sage/dessimu/flubbucket
flubbucket: I'm 100% certain one of those on your list is not scum.
Is it Sage or Dessimu?
That reminds me, hello medamiedo, I have never met you and cannot pronounce your name.

I am yogsloth.

I should extend to you my "first time customer" welcoming bonus by killing you first, but I think instead I will offer you this nice pen & pencil set.

What's your mafia-playing experience, if I may ask?
I’d like to say I have some great insight at this point, not seeing anything that sticks out.

The closest to a suspicion I have on anyone right now is Lift’s questioning of Bookwyrn (asking about the kill targets) but that’s pretty weak. I didn’t expect Bookwyrm’s comments to go unchallenged. That part seems town-Lift enough.

I’ve suspected Bookwyrm in the past for his vague statement/claims. This one didn’t surprise me. What I don’t recall, is, does he do this as scum? The early soft ‘claim’ that may not be a be a claim at all.

RWarehall seems quieter than usual.

I don’t remember yogs taking quite this approach. By itself, I expect him to change it up a bit, it doesn’t worry me. The fact that it’s yogs, on the other hand, will always concern me.
cristigale: I don’t remember yogs taking quite this approach. By itself, I expect him to change it up a bit, it doesn’t worry me. The fact that it’s yogs, on the other hand, will always concern me.
I regard this as a compliment.

I give you this sealed box as a thank-you.

I would... not open it around anything breakable. Or living.
flubbucket: I'm 100% certain one of those on your list is not scum.
Bookwyrm627: Is it Sage or Dessimu?
You beat me to the punch.

yogsloth: I give you this sealed box as a thank-you.

You know curiosity is eventually going to kill the cat.

So, I've got pretty much nothing right now. Do you suspect anyone?
It's been raining here all day and it finely seems to be letting up. Going to head for home. I'll check back in after supper.

We often have slow weekends, but I hope we have more activity this weekend the usual. I can be here most of the weekend. Monday will be long day for me.
VOTE COUNT

HypersomniacLive @L-5 - trentonlf, Bookwyrm627
yogsloth @ L-5 - Lifthrasil, JMich

Bookwyrm627 @ L-6 - RWarehall
Lifthrasil @ L-6 - medamiedo
JMich @ L-6 - Dessimu
Dessimu @ L-6 - Sage103082

Not voting - flubbucket, HypersomniacLive, cristigale, yogsloth

<span class="bold">DAY 1 COUNTDOWN</span>
medamiedo: thou hast my attentions, ummmm at the time of that post i felt those 3 players were scummiest, [...]
HypersomniacLive: Based on what? Each of them had made one or two posts, pretty much within the context of RVS...

*scratches head*
Tone, but after seeing more of dess I think I misread her tone and it's only sage that I dislike from that interaction. I tend to get reads off not a lot of content so.

medamiedo: [...] p means pretty. I got light scumvibes from rware's first post but not as much as his second which is why I changed my vote. [...]
HypersomniacLive: It's not the change of vote, it's the wording of your post that felt pretty strong; perhaps it's a cultural thing, but I read it to at least indicate (a bit?) more than scumvibes. So, could you elaborate what about it you qualify as a pretty blatant scumpost?

@RWarehall, could you answer my post #59 question to you?

trentonlf: [...] Yeah, donuts are always good. Anyone else want some donuts?
HypersomniacLive: Homemade traditional Krapfen filled with rose-hip jam. Best doughnut pastry. Ever.

*drools reminiscing sweet childhood memories*

Dang, now I want some, and no place to get any.
Well his first vote was scummy if serious and he affirmed that in that post and also went on more about it and really didn't do anything try to make something out of nothing while also waffling on it, looks to me like scum trying to seem busy. I cannot see any town purpose in it.

Also ughaughaughgha how dare you give me a longing for such a perfect donut that I have no hope of attaining I hates you

@cristi
Yay ^_^

@yogsloth
Me da miedo is Spanish for I am scared. But you can call me meda and imagine I'm a Greek Priestess if you want?

Thank you for your generosity!!!! I've always wanted a pen and pencil set! I've been playing mafia for about 4 months, in which time I have played like 8ish games maybe. What's yours?
Lifthrasil: Read again. I said strange, not scummy. To read you as scummy I would have to know you a bit more. You are new, so I have no way yet of determining whether you are scum intentionally throwing out a false read or if you are a noob who got something wrong or if you really think that you know me after a quick glance at past games. For now I put it down as mistake on your part until I can form a better picture about you.
medamiedo: what would you like to know about me
Everything, of course! :-) But at the moment mostly: how do you play as town and how do you play as scum and how much experience do you have playing Mafia?

HypersomniacLive: You seem(ed?) a tad too preoccupied with who's on Bookwyrm627 "hate to have as scum" list and why, and whom he'd vig if he were/is the Vigilante. Right when the game had barely started. Why may that be if you are town, and why if you are scum? If you are town, why try to get Bookwyrm627 to be specific? Same question, if you are scum. Is it clearer now where I'm coming from?
No.

HypersomniacLive: Can I expect you to address the two points of my post #68?
You're free to expect whatever you want.

You're right in one point: Bookwyrm's post enabled the 'start to talk' phase. So perhaps it wasn't so bad after all. But I still think that soft-claiming is a dangerous way to start the first Day.
medamiedo: what would you like to know about me
Lifthrasil: Everything, of course! :-) But at the moment mostly: how do you play as town and how do you play as scum and how much experience do you have playing Mafia?
Every game is different, there's no one way I play as either alignment. But I prefer coming here to be a new thing and to leave behind my past mafia experience tbh.
yogsloth: I give you this sealed box as a thank-you.

cristigale: You know curiosity is eventually going to kill the cat.
Pro tip: if it ticks, then don't sleep with it.
medamiedo: Well his first vote was scummy if serious and he affirmed that in that post and also went on more about it and really didn't do anything try to make something out of nothing while also waffling on it, looks to me like scum trying to seem busy. I cannot see any town purpose in it.
Let's just say that Bookwyrm has been involved in a lot of past intentionally misleading interactions. He's one of the players with a bad habit of town false-claiming to presumably "provide cover" for PRs. I was heading him off at the pass...

I'm a little happy he didn't open up false claiming parity cop...

While you may not see a purpose to what I did, I stand firmly behind it.

He's probably town, but I find his repeated defense of the ambiguity to be new. He usually just runs with it.
Only a little over 3 days to go so we must put aside pencil sets, zombies, donuts (flub I am not sure I can get behind a croissant as a donut but the premise sounds interesting), etc... and move this rodeo on to a roping. Hopefully people don't let the weekend be an excuse to flounder on participating.

Ok can someone tell me what exactly does ISO stand for? I see people saying they did an ISO on someone and have no clue to what the initials stand for. I know it means you went back over someone's posts to get a read on them, but the initials evade me.

Anyway, as of right now my gut is saying cristigale. She has only repeated what others have said and really seems to be posting to post without making waves. I guess "ISO" her and see what you think.

That being said
Unvote HypersomniacLive
Vote cristigale
cristigale: You know curiosity is eventually going to kill the cat.
Bookwyrm627: Pro tip: if it ticks, then don't sleep with it.
Lol, things can get rather messy when you do that... :-p
RWarehall: He's probably town, but I find his repeated defense of the ambiguity to be new. He usually just runs with it.
Why is he probably town? You feel very passive and don't seem super interested in doing much with your vote.