It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If it will make everyone happier, and you think it will improve the game, I will resign my position. It's only Day 1, I'm sure RW can find a replacement.
yogsloth: something something... not really sure what
So you're pretty much just advocating Lynch All Lurkers without being sure of their alignment, and on day 1 on top of that. Right. As if there would not be a possibility to check their alignment via night action. Oh wait! There is. But you might not get to use it, if you actually are town cop.

As for this gibberish about lurking. It is true that in the last game 2 of the scum power lurked, but one talked way too much, and if statistics are any indication (I don't remember who posted them and when, was it JMich 3 games ago?) scum are most of the time among the top posters in a game.

Does anyone remember the statistic I'm talking about? That is pretty much more than what's needed to refute yog's point.

Because yog, if you're going to bother to lynch the lurkers, who's to say you don't lynch crucial power roles? Because even lurkers post findings when they are town, and you never know when who checks who.
Sage103082: You really piss me off. Two days I have been not as talkative as being sick as hell and working a 10 to 7 job everyday and your bullshit reaction is nothing but mine is bigger so I am better. You are an asshole. Who has some twisted god complex, get the hell over yourself. This is a game and not the election for who is top dog. Whatever. And I thought you were going to shut up and stand in the corner. Oh wait.. just like half the things out of your mouth it was bullshit. Im not feeling good and done with this for right now.. No I am not quitting in anyway I just dont need the bullshit well I am at work.
Whoa there, JKitty! Take a step back and relax, it's a game and we're here to have fun. Don't take it so personal, I'm certain yog isn't saying what he's saying just to spite you.

yogsloth: but my herculean efforts
Lol, them herculean efforts :D Much strong, such godly, many selfless. Wow!

Sorry about that, had a terrible day and I'm trying to let some steam off.

Anyway, JKitty, take it easy, vote for the guy if you don't like what he's doing, but don't go in that place, it's not a good place to be at :)
This much drama. *sigh* If people learnt not to take what I say personally, so should be with yog, and often adalia. Guys, take a step back, chill, and ome back when you walked it off. No need for this nonsense.
Folks, folks, it'll be okay. I promise. I even brought candy for everyone! :)
yogsloth: If it will make everyone happier, and you think it will improve the game, I will resign my position. It's only Day 1, I'm sure RW can find a replacement.
I am not saying anything along the lines of you need to leave the game. But if you are going to start a category of "SLAUGHTER THE USELESS" I am going to have an issue with it every time. There are no "useless" people, that is a hurtful statement and a form of bullying. I HATE BULLIES and I will not sit by and let someone be one.
trentonlf: I HATE BULLIES
What if I'm a bully of bullies? Does that count? I mean, shit, if you're into outlaws and super heroes and shit, that's totally fine, no?
HijacK: What if I'm a bully of bullies? Does that count? I mean, shit, if you're into outlaws and super heroes and shit, that's totally fine, no?
No one should bully anyone, even if they are acting like a bully. Cyber bullying is just as bad as actual bullying, and it should not happen.
This happens to me in real life all the time.

So again, I am compelled to apologize. What to me seemed like a humorous and obviously not-serious-commentary category heading turns out to be horrifyingly offensive. I never seem to get the trick of this kind of thing.

I am sorry - I am certainly not saying or implying that Sage, cristi, or even CSPVG are "useless" as human beings or in any real, tangible sense that can be applied to any out-of-game situation at all.

I won't use that term anymore.
yogsloth: I won't use that term anymore.
The politically correct terminology is 'posting-challenged' I think.
yogsloth: I won't use that term anymore.
Krypsyn: The politically correct terminology is 'posting-challenged' I think.
LOL
yogsloth: This happens to me in real life all the time.

So again, I am compelled to apologize. What to me seemed like a humorous and obviously not-serious-commentary category heading turns out to be horrifyingly offensive. I never seem to get the trick of this kind of thing.

I am sorry - I am certainly not saying or implying that Sage, cristi, or even CSPVG are "useless" as human beings or in any real, tangible sense that can be applied to any out-of-game situation at all.

I won't use that term anymore.
Let's just move on with playing the game, no ill will.

I still don't like your play of claiming out of the box like you did, and if you are being truthful as much as I hope it helps town in the end I still think it helps scum more.
I need a gummy.
flubbucket: I need a gummy.
This is more your style :)
Unvote CSPVG