It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CivCraft - Legends of Ellaria, a Sandbox FPS,RTS,RPG game

CivCraft - Legends of Ellaria is a first person adventure and Role Playing Game where you can build your own kingdom and fight epic battles. The world around you changes depending on your decisions, and it's up to you to choose how to rule your kingdom. You can command armies and build cities in a Real Time Strategy mode, or stay in the First Person Shooter mode and explore the vast and immersive open world by yourself.

Also DRM free committed.
IAmSinistar: Seems like Robotron 2084 crossed with The Chaos Engine, and a healthy dollop of style and humour. And yay, DRM-free!
SmashTV for a new generation, hell yes.

Damn you sinistar.
samlii: SmashTV for a new generation, hell yes.

Damn you sinistar.
I aim to please. Extra bonus that this game lets you kick ass as an Abe Lincoln lookalike.
Here is a new campaign that caught my eye:

<span class="bold">Pauldron: Shield of the King</span> - A medieval rouge-like with JRPG-inspired turn-based combat and a time travel mechanic.

This developer had attempted to create a jousting game for mobile devices three years ago. The project was not successful, but the creator remained dedicated to the world, stories and characters he had created and is now making a wholly new attempt with a Chrono Trigger twist. Early birds are still available, so you can get in on this one on the cheap if you're quick. DRM-Free confirmed as well.
Tekkaman-James: <span class="bold">Pauldron: Shield of the King</span> - A medieval rouge-like with JRPG-inspired turn-based combat and a time travel mechanic.
Looks good, thanks!
Ladies of Kirk

Not a game, but a fun item for Trekkies and fans of 60s style alike. Had to pony up for my likeness in Starfleet regalia, I'm that much of a geek. :)
TStael: And here actual KS page for Mooncrest, intended as story driven fantasy RPG:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/350275419/mooncrest-former-bioware-devs-fuse-story-and-tacti

Ex BioWares, so looks promising to me. Will be backing this one!
Bummer they just cancelled the funding on Mooncrest; "Sadly it’s a long way from what we needed to be successful. This past weekend, we came to the realization that we weren’t going to make it and we felt canceling was our best course of action... move forward with another Kickstarter once we’re ready."
genkicolleen: Tsioque is "A dark but playful point & click adventure, hand-animated in glorious frame-by-frame 2D."
genkicolleen: UPDATE! The game has been Greenlit, and they are 1/3 of the way to their goal, with 29 days in the Kickstarter remaining ^__^
Genkicolleen , Tekkaman-James, IAmSinistar & Starmaker - thanks for the kind words about our game Tsioque.

If anyone has not noticed Tsioque is on GOG's wishlist: http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/tsioque. Vote if you'd like Tsioque in GOG.

I also recommend visiting us on Kickstarter: http://kck.st/1TW70c8 - a lot has changed since the start of our campaign. There are new perks and lots of new stuff in updates.
Attachments:
Post edited August 12, 2015 by OhNooStudio
triock: <span class="bold">Woolfe - The Red Hood Diaries</span>

A cinematic fairy tale platformer for PC, full of drama and dark twists. Step into the boots of a vengeful Red Riding Hood.
Alas, as of August 10th, the devs for Woolfe: The Red Hood Diaries have announced they will not be able to finish the game nor satisfy their backer's rewards. After the KS campaign ended, they decided to make their 2.5D platformer into a 3D platformer. This led to a huge increase in development time and, as such, development cost. They were quickly burning through the $72K they had raised and needed to find a way to bring in more cash. The decision was made to cut the game in half and release Volume 1, thus giving them a revenue source to complete the game. Volume 1 was released via Steam to rather mixed reviews. Suddenly, time that would have been spent on finishing the game had to be spent on fixing the first half. Ultimately, Steam's reviews started turning away potential buyers and the revenue from Volume 1 dried up very fast. The reviews also prevented them from partnering with a publisher as any interest in the game was now quite low. As such, the team disbanded and the game is a bust. No Volume 2, no Mac or Linux version, no DRM-Free version, no console version...nothing. It is quite a shame.

When this happens, it is not just a blow to the devs, it is a blow to the indie game community as well as the Kickstarter community. I can only hope that the news of this project's demise will not damage people's perception of indie developers' abilities or Kickstarter's reputation too severely. I wish the devs at the now shuttered GRIN Game Studio a lot of luck. This will not be something they will live down for quite a while, but I hope they will be able to overcome the stigma and move on to bigger and better things. And, to all of the backers who were burned by this project, I hope you will be able to see past this failure and continue to show your generosity to the many deserving creators on Kickstarter and other crowd-funding sites.

OhNooStudio: Genkicolleen , Tekkaman-James, IAmSinistar & Starmaker - thanks for the kind words about our game Tsioque.
Speaking of deserving creators on Kickstarter, hello OhNooStudio! Thank you for taking the time to visit us here on GOG. It is always very satisfying to see developers, big or small, visiting our site and our forum. <span class="bold">Tsioque</span> looks incredible and I am proud to list myself among its early supporters. The amount of support you have received thus far is rightly deserved and I look forward to celebrating the news of your successful funding in the coming weeks. Don't be a stranger!
OhNooStudio: Genkicolleen , Tekkaman-James, IAmSinistar & Starmaker - thanks for the kind words about our game Tsioque.
Happy to be a Hero Imp, as contradictory as such a title may be. Really hoping your game gets funded, it's a stand-out title in so many ways! And welcome to the GOG boards. :)
Gnostic: CivCraft - Legends of Ellaria, a Sandbox FPS,RTS,RPG game

CivCraft - Legends of Ellaria is a first person adventure and Role Playing Game where you can build your own kingdom and fight epic battles. The world around you changes depending on your decisions, and it's up to you to choose how to rule your kingdom. You can command armies and build cities in a Real Time Strategy mode, or stay in the First Person Shooter mode and explore the vast and immersive open world by yourself.

Also DRM free committed.
This project deserves a lot of attention. It looks fantastic.
genkicolleen: Tsioque is "A dark but playful point & click adventure, hand-animated in glorious frame-by-frame 2D."
genkicolleen: UPDATE! The game has been Greenlit, and they are 1/3 of the way to their goal, with 29 days in the Kickstarter remaining ^__^
Oh boy, thank you so much for bringing this gem to my attention. Beautiful!
From the team behind Tormentum - speaking of which, why on Earth hasn't it been released on GOG yet?
A single-player, story driven action RPG set in a Space Western universe:
Exoplanet: First Contact
Phaidox: From the team behind Tormentum - speaking of which, why on Earth hasn't it been released on GOG yet?
I should ask them! Where's that wishlist thread... Ah, found it!

http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/tormentum_dark_sorrow

Only 154 votes? O_o C'mon people, we can do better than that! How am I supposed to (try to) talk the devs into releasing here with so few votes! ;D

Ooo, someone made a wishlist entry for Tsioque, too!

http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/tsioque

Only 27 votes! :o
gandalfnho: A single-player, story driven action RPG set in a Space Western universe:
Exoplanet: First Contact
Looks good, and hurrah for DRM-free! Plus a decent amount of content for the low-tiers. Backed!

Meanwhile, another game is up:

Bootleg Systems

A 1980s retro-futuristic first-person shooter and platformer for PC, Mac, and Linux.

I've sent a question to the dev about DRM status of this one.