It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SCPM: This one definitely sounds interesting, but there's no mention of a DRM-free version at all. =/
shane-o: Look again, the FAQ has been updated :)

Will there be a DRM-Free version?

We plan to release on Humble Store and/or GoG as well, and will give backers their choice of download location.
Last updated: Tue, Jan 6 2015 2:19 PM AEDT
Good to know, thanks for the heads-up. :)
STEM scholarships courtesy of TFYC and Mercedes Carrera !
Their stream came and went, but there are still 54 hours left to donate. You don't necessarily get much out of the deal, but I believe education is a worthy cause. With that being said - you can get the archived version of the stream for $20, if you so desire :>.
gandalfnho: A single player open-world journey through a distant solar system by a team of veterans and music by Jack Wall:
Into the Stars

A RPG inspired by Elite created by a veteran developer:
Sol Trader: a compelling space action/RPG
"Online scoreboards: compare your story and achievements with others!"

i assume that part is going to be steamworks only?.
The world’s first and best 3D printing pen just got even better:
3Doodler 2.0: The World’s First 3D Printing Pen, Reinvented
gandalfnho: A RPG inspired by Elite created by a veteran developer:
This looks really interesting. The dev describes it as Elite+Asteroids+Dwarf Fortress. It also reminds me of Space Pirates and Zombies with a (much) more in-depth universe and trading. Check this out people!
gandalfnho: A RPG inspired by Elite created by a veteran developer:
jorg11: This looks really interesting. The dev describes it as Elite+Asteroids+Dwarf Fortress. It also reminds me of Space Pirates and Zombies with a (much) more in-depth universe and trading. Check this out people!
gandalfnho: A single player open-world journey through a distant solar system by a team of veterans and music by Jack Wall:
Into the Stars
Both projects look interesting. Will wait a bit more though before thinking of backing them. Or I'll just keep an eye on them to get them later.
Into the Stars
New Bridge Commander......:D
Next part of Shadowrun is on kickstarter now:

Shadowrun: Hong Kong https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/webeharebrained/shadowrun-hong-kong/

A Shadowrun cyberpunk cRPG set in 2056's Magically Awakened Hong Kong by the developers of Shadowrun Returns & Dragonfall.
^ Tempting but considering that they didn't fixed the stuttering problem makes me not want to support it... uhm...
cyboff: Next part of Shadowrun is on kickstarter now:

Shadowrun: Hong Kong https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/webeharebrained/shadowrun-hong-kong/

A Shadowrun cyberpunk cRPG set in 2056's Magically Awakened Hong Kong by the developers of Shadowrun Returns & Dragonfall.
Nice! Basic funding goal is 100 K. The project has been online for less than an hour and it's already closing in on 40 K. Good going, guys!
cyboff: Next part of Shadowrun is on kickstarter now:

Nice, was waiting for the new game's campaign.
Base funding goal reached! :D
Nergal01: Base funding goal reached! :D
That was fast :D
Haven't played the other games yet, so I don't know if I'd like the game. Will observe the kickstarter for a while.
It looks like they can reach all stretch goals today with this speed :D