It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

NoNewTaleToTell: Yeah, or else Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Road Dogg and Billy Gunn might just show up to tell ya that they've got two words for ya...SUCK IT!

Wait, you were talking about DX as in Degeneration X, right?
Err, not really... But I'm scared of arguing with guy with 666 rep, so I'll go with it.
And backed. Will be a nice surprise when it shows up in my inbox in a couple years. :)
I would love to back this today, but I hate when Linux is a stretch goal. Hate it.

It's a terrible idea for the kickstarter too - it means Linux users are sitting back waiting to see if it is realistic to hit that stretch goal instead of just backing it.
gandalfnho: A stealth action game set in a fresh sci-fi universe, inspired by Metal Gear Solid and Deus Ex series:
Dark Storm: Ascension
Apparently will be DRM-free as well, via IGS according to dev comments. So I've thrown some dosh in the kitty.
gandalfnho: A stealth action game set in a fresh sci-fi universe, inspired by Metal Gear Solid and Deus Ex series:
Dark Storm: Ascension
IAmSinistar: Apparently will be DRM-free as well, via IGS according to dev comments. So I've thrown some dosh in the kitty.
That one has the trifecta I need to back a project:
Interesting
Linux Support
DRM free
Looks good, but I think I'm going to wait until a see a bit more of the game before deciding.
genkicolleen: Tsioque is "A dark but playful point & click adventure, hand-animated in glorious frame-by-frame 2D."
UPDATE! The game has been Greenlit, and they are 1/3 of the way to their goal, with 29 days in the Kickstarter remaining ^__^
genkicolleen: UPDATE! The game has been Greenlit, and they are 1/3 of the way to their goal, with 29 days in the Kickstarter remaining ^__^
I truly hope this one makes. They are trying something different, and really thinking about their characters and story. I believe it will be a stand-out game if it gets finished.
Tower 57

Twin stick shooter with 16-bit inspired pixel art, destructible environments, and a heavy focus on co-op. Coming to PC, Mac, and Linux.

Seems like Robotron 2084 crossed with The Chaos Engine, and a healthy dollop of style and humour. And yay, DRM-free!
Triple X Tycoon

There are tycoon-type games for practically everything else already, I suppose it was inevitable.
Post edited August 07, 2015 by Gonchi
Gonchi: Triple X Tycoon

There are tycoon-type games for practically everything else already, I suppose it was inevitable.
Technically not even the first one.
Gonchi: Triple X Tycoon

IAmSinistar: Technically not even the first one.
I feel bad I forgot about Lula.
And here actual KS page for Mooncrest, intended as story driven fantasy RPG:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/350275419/mooncrest-former-bioware-devs-fuse-story-and-tacti

Ex BioWares, so looks promising to me. Will be backing this one!
<span class="bold">Tower 57</span> just unveiled the next playable character - The Scientist.
<span class="bold">Everspace</span>

From the KS page:

A rogue-like 3D space shooter with non-linear storytelling from the creators of the critically acclaimed "Galaxy on Fire" series.

From the FAQs:

Will you also release DRM-free on GOG?

Yep! We just cannot edit the description of the tiers that have already been pledged on - many thanks - anymore.
Post edited August 09, 2015 by Bavarian